New Friends,,,,,

You're The One...

 

 

Kim Jae Joong POV…

Ringgg……..

I put my book inside my backpack. It’s lunch break. I looked for my sister or my brother. I saw him been surrounding by a bunch of boys. I look at them and I thought that they just so pathetic. They must thought that Karam is a girl. I chuckle when they asked for his number.

I sat up and walk toward the door when I heard Karam called me. Oh, I forget to tell you that he likes to crossdress as girl. I pretend that I don’t hear him. He jumped to my back, asking for a piggyback ride.

“Oppa, where are you going?” she or he asks me.

“Cafeteria,” I replied him.

I can see that the student like This Park Jae Hee. Somehow, they checking her out from head to toe. Karam lend his face near mine. His acts drove the boys attention to us. Some of the boys tighten their fists. I were shock by Karam’s sudden action. He bring his face to my ear.

“Hyung, just play along, okay,” he whisper. I nodded when he looks at me, smiling.

“Oppa, I want a piggy ride,” Jae Hee said cheerfully and loudly.

I was surprise by his demand. I held his wrist and dragged him out. Before we reach the cafeteria, I stopped and face him.

“Yah, what do you think you doing?” I asks him. He laugh when he see my red face.

“Hyung, just play along. I know what I’m doing,” he told me. He gave his best aegyo at me. He sure is my brother. He knew I can’t resist his cute aegyo. He plant a kiss on my cheek, smile and cling on me. As we walk in, all eyes land at us. The cafeteria become quiet completely. Actually, I didn’t expect that their attention will be like that.

Suddently, I felt unease. Jae Hee must notice me as she gives a peck on my lip. Before I can ask his act, she pulled me to the food counter, smirking. We sat at the corner and I still can see many pair of eyes were looking at us.

“Oppa, say ah….,” she handed me a spoon of her fried rice. I looked at her and opened my mouth. She stuffed the rice into my mouth. Karam can be a little indulgent to me. Many eyes glare at our lovey dovey moment.

And I can see this one person and his friend shoot a murderous glare at us. I looked at Jae Hee , who now eating his lunch happily. After a few spoon of noodle, we were approach by a few girls. I looked at them.

“Um,,, excuse me but may us sit with you? The other table were already full,” one of them said. Karam looked at me and make his pouting face. I nodded.

“Oh, sure. Sit here,” Karam said to the girls.

I continued eating. Then, I heard their conversation that makes me stopped eating my noodles.

“Um,,, Jae Hee – sshii, can we be your friends?” they said in unison. Jae Hee looked at them and smile.

“Yes, of course but on one condition,” she said.

“Sure. What is it?” they asks. Karam look at me with a smirk on his face.

“You have to befriend with Jae Joong oppa too,” he said seriously.

“Oh, sure. We like that,” they replied. I chuckled and ruffed her hair. She pout and fixed her messy hair.

I knew this girls. They were actually my classmate. They are Jessica, Tiffany and Sunny. They had a nickname here at SM High and they actually one of the Queenkas here. Jessica is the beauty, Tiffany is the goddess and Sunny is the princess. We stood up and walked out from the cafeteria.