My cute little Brother,,,

You're The One...

 

Kim Karam POV…

I arrived at Korea. I look around to see the view of my hometown. I walked out from the arrival exit after taking my lugages. I can see many people waited for their relatives at the exit. I walk out from the airport and stopped a cab. A cab stop and I get in. The driver ask me where my destination and drove. As the driver drive the taxi, I take the chances to enjoy the view. At the moment, I was amazed by the view of the city and the greenery. I though , how can my mother leave such a beautiful country.

Then after 20 minutes, I arrived at my destination. I pay the fare and walked toward a beautiful mansion. It was an English – like mansion. It has a huge wooden door with a unique handle on it. To me , the design were beautiful. The door open and I was greeted by the butler and maids.

“Welcome home, young master,” the butler name Chanhee said while bow.

Chanhee was our family butler. Even though, he was our butler, he still in 20’s. My brother found Chanhee when we go on a holiday at one of my father’s villa. My brother found him laying unconscious at the street and brought him home.

Chanhee were so greetful to my brother and decided to became his butler. At first, my brother refuses, but then he agree on one condition. Chanhee must treat us like a family, not as a master.

“Thanks, Chanhee hyung,” I said to him. He smile and pinched my cheek.

“Ah, my little brother is back. Omo, you’re so cute when you smile,” he tease me.

“Hyung, its hurt. Where Jae hyung?” I ask him.

He then release my cheek. “Oh, you hyung at school. He will be back soon. You must be tired, aren’t you?” he asked me.

“Hmmm…” I nodded and pouted.

He smile and told me to rest. He brought me to my bedroom. As soon I Walked into my room, I rushed to my bed and laying down. Without changing, I were sleep soundly.

 

Sorry,,, short chapter....