New Day....

You're The One...

 

Kim Karam / Park Jae Hee POV…

Ring…. Ring…. Riinngg…

I opened my eyes when I heard my alarm clock ringing. I get off from the bed, grab a towel and walked into the bathroom. After a while, I walked out and open a wardrobe. I wear my skinny tight jean, a white plain t-shirt and a black jacket.

I walked to the living room. I grabbed my new car key and drove it out.

I drive to the coffee shop and parked the car when I arrive. I stepped out from car and walk into the shop. I search for my brother. At a corner, I see him sipping his iced tea. I walked toward him and sit down.

“Hyung, sorry, late,” I said to him using my best aegyo.

He just smile and ruffed my hair. I pouted when he messed my hair. Then, he handed me a bag. I took a peek inside it and my smile appear.

“Here, change into this and make it fast. We only have 20 minutes before the bell ring,” he said.

I took the bag and walk toward the toilet. After a moment, I walked out and went to my brother, who were waiting for me. The moment I walked to my brother, many pair of eyes were staring at me, especially the boy’s. My brother and I went out and walked toward my my car. I drove to my new school, SM High. I park my car at an empty parking space.

“Yah, hyung. Your school is  so big and nice,” I said amazedly. My brothe giggle at me.

“Yah, very,,,, nice. Wait until you meet them. The student, here, isn’t nice and innocent as you think, Karam,” he whispered but I can still heard him.

“You said something, hyung?” I asked him.

He looked at me and shook his head. We walk out from the car and walked to the principal office. As we’re walking, I notice that the student were looking at us shockly. I didn’t know why they acted like that but I ignored them.

My brother knock the door and open it. We walked in as we’re told by this deep voice inside the room.

“Excuse me, headmaster. This my cousin I told you yesterday,” my brother said to a tall middle age man infront us.

“Hello and good morning, sir. My name is Park Jae Hee,” I said as I bowed to him.The headmaster looked at me with shocking looks on his face.

Then he hand me an envelope.“Oh, here is your class schedule, school map and your school badge,”.

“Oh, thank you, sir,” I said and took the envelope. My brother and I bowed to him and walked out from the office.

As we walk at the hallway, I opened the envelope study my class schedule. I was happy because I got to be in the same class as my brother. Before walking inside, I adjust my uniform. My brother opened the door and we walk in. I just follow him from behind. As we walkwd into the class, I heard a whisper from the student and some of them gasped.

“I’m sorry, Mr. Choi for being late. I was taking this new student to the principal office just now,” my brother explained to this dino-look teacher.

The man in front me look young. Maybe in late 20’s. He looked at my brother and then looked at me while smiling. He looks so handsome and I blush a little.

“Oh, it’s okay, JaeJoong – sshi. You can take your sit now. And you, why don’t you stand here and introduce yourself?” Mr. Choi said. I stand beside him and introduced myself.

“Hello, my name is Park Jae Hee. Nice to meet you all and I hope we can be friend,” I said cheerfully. I can see some of the boys giggle and some of the girls despise me.

“Okay now. Jae Hee – sshi, you can sit beside Kim Jae Joong,” Mr. Choi said.

I walked toward my brother and I can see there’s a girl tried to tripped me. I stepped on her foot and she yelled when she feel the pain. All the student look at her confusedly. I walked pass her and sit beside Jae joong.