Drabble (it's a bit long for a drabble but oh well) 2_Kaisoo

Math Class Drabbles

 

Kyungsoo was close. He just needed to find it, one more breath, but the clock was ticking and he was so close. His hand hurt like hell, but the satisfaction he would get of coming first would be unbelievable. The mere thought made him work faster, hand moving up and down in a spastic motion as a thin sheen of sweat accumulated on his forehead.

 

"DONE, OH MY GOD."

 

"Mr. Do please, be quiet. If you're done turn the test and get out a book." 

 

The mathematician barely was able to suppress a huge shout of victory as he walked down the aisle of desks, basking and taking in the envious gazes of his struggling peers. His hand twitched from the ache, but he slammed down his testing paper with a bright smile; a proud and satisfied aura radiating off like a Vegas light show.

 

Jongin looked up from his paper curiously; dark eyes watching the older male walk to his desk how a lion would watch a gazelle. Unconsciously, he his lips, hungry gaze following the other intently. He turned to his right when he felt someone nudge his arm.

 

What are you planning? Sehun’s eyes seemed to ask.

 

Jongin smirked and nodded over to the teacher before winking at his friend.

 

“Teach, this test is too difficult. Can I have Kyungsoo tutor me? I’ll take it tomorrow or something.”

 

The teacher looked up from her magazine, eyebrows raised. “And why would I let you do that?”

 

The tanned skin male took out an official looking piece of paper and held it up, “I’m a special needs student. If I request it, I may get another day to study before a test.” He spoke smoothly, sneaking a wink towards his friends.

“Take pictures!” Baekhyun whispered excitedly.

 

The teacher rolled her eye but nodded, “Fine. Mr. Do, stay after class to tutor Mr. Kim.”

 

Kyungsoo looked shocked and ready to argue, a vein already throbbing on his temple, “Mrs., with all due respect, I can’t.”

 

“You will.”

 

Kyungsoo tightened his grip on his pencil, eyes closed shut in desperation. “I said I can’t.”

 

The teacher looked up from her magazine with a sharp glare, “You will if you want to pass this class.”

 

Grudgingly, Kyungsoo looked over to a beaming Jongin and back over to his stubborn teacher. “Fine.” He spat out venomously.

 

 

 

When the final bell had rung and all the students had rushed out like the devil were present, Kyungsoo sighed depressingly and pulled out his bulging notebook from his backpack. Random sticky notes stuck out and crumpled pieces of papers were haphazardly stuffed in between the worn pages.  The small male flipped to a clean page and took out a pencil to begin writing down a set of mathematical problems. He didn’t falter when Jongin’s lanky form appeared from beside him, nor did he flinch when a careless arm was draped around his waist.

 

The taller man smiled, the corners of his eyes crinkling up in delight as he nuzzled closer to the other male, “Soo, babe, you’re so cold-hearted.”

 

Kyungsoo shrugged him off with a frown, scooting his chair further in the opposite direction. “You asked for help and I’m giving it to you. Here, do these problems.” He pushed his notebook forward, several long complicated problems scribbled out onto the page.

 

“I’d rather do you.”

 

Kyungsoo smacked him in the face.

 

The next hour or so was used as face study time for Jongin. While Kyungsoo was rambling away about quadratic functions and whatnot, Jongin was leisurely tapping his pencil on the table, smirk plastered on his angular face.

 

“Alright. Jongin, I’ve explained most of the problem to you. Now, we have 69x in front of the absolute value sign. What do we do?”

 

“Hm…69x. I wonder if you wrote that down on purpose.” He smiled teasingly.

 

Kyungsoo growled in response. As he was about to stand and yell at the younger, the door to the classroom opened and their teacher poked her head through. “Mr. Do, it’s been an hour. You have the credit points. Both of you may leave.” And with that she left just as quickly.

 

“Yes! Finally! Away from you!” Kyungsoo cheered, almost crying from happiness. He gathered his papers in lightning speed, but before he could scurry his out of there, his hands were tugged back harshly. Tripping over his feet with a cute yelp, Kyungsoo landed on something soft, yet firm.

 

A shiver ran down his spine when he felt a breath ghost over his neck, his eyes going impossibly wide as a tanned arm coiled itself around his slim waist, pulling him until his back was pressed against someone’s chest.

 

“SooSoo, thanks for helping. How could I ever repay you back?” Jongin breathed slowly, enjoying the reactions coming from Kyungsoo.

 

Kyungsoo whimpered pitifully, struggling weakly to push against the strong limb that prevented him from escaping, “N-no need…Just let me- ah!” He squeaked as a hand rubbed against his lower back, dangerously close to his bottom. The circular motions he felt were foreign, but were not unpleasant when he found himself only half-heartedly try to get away.

 

“J-Jongin stop….”

 

A chuckled came from behind him, low and melodious, “Why? You seem to like it.”

 

The hand slid lower, and as it was about to go past the waist band to his jeans, Kyungsoo’s phone beeped.

 

Kyungsoo this is your mom, please come home dear! It’s getting late!

 

Jongin raised an eyebrow and snickered. He unwound his arm from the olders waist and watched, amused, as Kyungsoo struggled to regain his composure.

 

“I- um that wasn’t- I have- bye.” He mumbled, face flushed as his breaths were coming out in short pants. His legs were shaky as he stood, black hair tussled and shirt impossibly wrinkled from his little escapade.

 

Like he just got ed.

 

Jongin laughed to himself as the petite male dashed out of the classroom.

 

Author Rambles:

Hello~ I didn't know that I was going to update this fast honestly lmao But I did :)

Before I go any further, THANK YOU TO ALL OF MY NEW AND OLD SUBSCRIBERS. I honestly didn't know I'd get this many ;A; But thank you to all!

So this one's longer than the first one (about 900 words) SO I'm pretty proud of myself. I know that Kaisoo is a pretty mainstream pairing, but I wanted to do kaisoo reallllyyyyy bad so please don't hate me ;A;

Ok so...I'm going to ask you guys something REALLLLYYYY important. What pairing should I do next? It's going to be a OT3 thing so choose wisely~ Here are my suggestions:

LuhanxMinseokxKyungsoo

or

KrisxChanyeolxKyungsoo

or

XiuminxSuhoxKyungsoo

Any more suggestions feel free to comment ^^ Please write your suggestions in the comments and I will look them over! If no one comments...then I'll just going to randomly pick ><