Drabble 4

Math Class Drabbles

 

 

                Kyungsoo shifts in his seat uncomfortably as rays of sunlight peer from the blinds. His white V-neck did nothing to intercept the light that seemed to be trying to scorch a hole into his skin. Shifting in his seat once more, he groaned tiredly before ultimately placing his pencil down and reaching up to grasp the tilt.

 

                The small male winces when beams of sunlight pierce his retinas, but he squints until his eyes almost close and preserve on. He doesn’t notice though, how the angle of light and shadow casted on his body emits an ethereal glow around him, almost incasing him in a cocoon of purity and heaven.

 

                The light is so bright the individual hair strands on his head could be seen as thin black lines. An unearthly feeling radiates off of him, almost as if he’d came from another world devoid of taint. The light slants downward and the eyelashes to his eyes slightly flutter like gentle flaps of a dove’s wings. His cheeks are highlighted, and they seem sharper; not round and fleshy like they normally are. Heart shaped lips curve inward in a soft line as they redden with effort, the shadow beneath his button nose forming soft, unfamiliar contours to his baby-like features.

 

                Kyungsoo gives up with a tired slump and decides to ask the teacher. As he makes his way down the aisle of desks, he is unaware to the sequence of dreamy sighs that follow.

 

                “He’s an angel…” Joonmyun whispers, eyes glazed, mind conjuring up a wild fantasy that consist of himself as a handsome prince on a mission to protect the princess, Kyungsoo, of the farther lands from danger. Their journey, albeit, is mostly him frolicking the meadows hand-in-hand with Kyungsoo, who is clad suspiciously in dazzling dress of blue and white rhinestones decorated with white ribbons. He imagines them kissing under the moonlight while a great white stallion watches over with a mighty aura. As their lips mold together and before their bodies could intertwine, a sharp pain erupts from his shin and regretfully, he snaps up from his daze.

 

                LuHan glares at him and subtly gestures to the rest of the class. Joonmyun freezes when he realizes he’s the center of attention. In the midst of panic he manages to squeak out, “Princess Kyungsoo?”

 

                The teacher looks less than amused, “Excuse me Mr. Kim, I don’t think the y-intercept is Princess Kyungsoo. Please keep you fantasies to yourself.” He blushes as the class bursts into a fit of giggles. He tries his hardest to disappear into his seat when Kyungsoo sends him a confused stare.

 

                Ms. Kwon clears and resumes, “Mr. Wu, would you please tell us the answer while Mr. Kim seems to be, ah, busy.”

 

                Kris sends him a small smirk and he suddenly he’s aware of the growing ache in his pants.

 

                Let it be known that day that Joonmyun not only impressed the gym teachers by sprinting to the bathroom in record time, but also convinced an oblivious Kyungsoo that, no, he did not have a hard on and yes, he would like to be taken to the nurse with his help.

 

Author Rambles:

Hello again followers :)!! I will be making weekly updates every Friday so stay tuned for that!

Back to the story, this is a short thing inspired by that pic of Kyungsoo ^^ Seriously, when I first saw it, my breathe was stolen :o

Hope you like! Subscribe and comment if you did~

Word Count: 532