Intro + Chansoo

Math Class Drabbles

"Kyungsoo, come up and write down the answers to section B. Quickly now, we can’t be wasting time."

 

Wide eyes snapped up in shock, its brown orbs filled with panic and fear as the petite male scurried to gather his notes and get out of his seat, emitting a small yelp as his hip bumped against a desk. Kyungsoo's ears burned pink with embarrassment as he made his way down the aisle, trying his best to ignore the slew of laughter that followed. His racing heart thundered against his chest painfully, aware that he was the center of attention. Kyungsoo wasn't used to this, oh anything but being the center of attention. He was used to being the wallflower; unnoticed and untroubled by most of the student population. Whoever said he wasn’t content with this was a liar; he was content with his way of life, never once bothering to claim the limelight some of his peers said he deserved. No, he liked being ignored.

 

Which was exactly why he hated and loved math class. He loved it because first and foremost, it was math; his favorite subject. During their time to work on classwork, the teacher left them to their own and his classmates were too busy with each other to notice or ask him for help. That was equivalent to him being alone and able to concentrate and his thoughts able to roam freely.

 

And for what reason could the smart math extraordinaire Kyungsoo dislike about math class?

 

As he bent down to reach for his fallen papers, his pert bottom stood erect and, unnoticed by him, pairs of eleven eyes leered at him quite lecherously. A husky, low, throaty cat whistle echoed across the room and Kyungsoo’s spine snapped up so fast that the teacher worried it was going to break.

 

“Mr. Do, I assume you’re ready?” The woman inquired, a perfectly penciled eyebrow arched up into a seamless curve, blatantly ignoring the chorus of laughter in favor of staring down the frightened young male.

 

Kyungsoo looked as if he was in the midst of a panic attack; arms flailing wildly and eyes roaming the sea of disinterested and interested eyes. “But-but! Ms. T, I swear- couldn’t you hear-? Chanyeol! Ah…”

 

He pouted, bottom lip curling up as his nose scrunched up cutely. His little tantrum lasted for about a second when Ms. T cleared impatiently. Biting back an alarmed yelp and quickly picking up the whiteboard marker to write, Kyungsoo resisted the urge to turn back and glare at the group of people who’d made his favorite class a living hell.

 

 

 

As he walked down the aisle, he squeaked when a hand shot out and pinched his soft behind, groping its yielding flesh.

 

“Mr. Do, please be quiet.”

 

Kyungsoo looked like he was about to cry.

 

“Call me, babe.” Chanyeol winked as he passed him.

 

Kyungsoo was definitely going to cry soon.


 

 ~~~~~~~

Author Rambles

___________<3____________

You were probably hoping for something more than >500 words right? lmao

Hope you weren't too disappointed! I'll work on making these longer in the future~ And..um...I'm not the best at writing (I'm not even in highschool OTL) so please don't be to angry with me!

If you are...here are some D.O gifs LET US SHARE OUR LOVE FOR KYUNGSOO BB

Ah~ He's super adorable >////<