Final goodbye

Sword in the flowers

If I had been able to save you...wouldn't it be different?

A sharp pain ran cold through my body as a warm metal knife pludged deep into my frail skin. I fell to the ground in shock and fear; I tried to fight back the tears that began to spill from my eyes. "Tao!" Kris screamed as he dashed over to my body. He quickly pressed his hands onto the wound and pulled the knife out. I was soon surrounded by the remaining males. "Please...no more death," I breathed, "Let this be the last one. We are different to you, but we're not monsters; we breath air. We eat and sleep and cry and laugh and feel pain, emotions and die. We are just as weak as you. Please...no more death..." I continued; groaning in pain as Kris began to quietly sob. 

Kris...I think loving you was a mistake. A beautifully perfect mistake. If I had had more time with you, I feel life would be more bearable. At first I was scared of loving you, but now I feel my sacrafice has enabled me to see pleasure in watching you live. After all, I was just a sword in the flowers; I ruined something perfect by just being myself. I should give you back the life you all deserve. Kris, don't ever try and be weak and die. Life is precious. I love you Kris.

I'll wait one million yeard to see you, just keep living a full life. I know you'll fly high like the perfect dragon you are. Please don't stop loving me because one day we will be reunited!

(Fifty years later)

(Writer's POV)

Kris breathed heavily from the bed he had been trapped in for so long, yet he wasn't scared. With a smile, he closed his perfect eyes and allowed himself to stop living. As each of his uneven breaths shortend, his smile grew; he had kept his promise and had waited so long for this day to arrive. As his organs began to shut down, he was greeted with a comforting light. To him, the heavans were calling him. Then hid cold body was surrounded by warmth. He opened his eyes to see Tao hugging him tightly. "I missed you." He whispered, leaving Kris to cry with relief that he was finally back in his lovers arms. "I missed you too, Zitao." He whispered warmly.

A/N

And scene XD I'm done! I am feeling much better but I feel this chapter isn't as good as I had hoped it would be D: Thank you everyone who supported me abd my story! I hope you all continue to support me with my other stories which I am really looking forward to writing! :D 

Thank you everyone!!!!!!!!!!