Wars of cold

Sword in the flowers

When the breeze takes over and dust floats in ever single dying breath, the wars of cold have began.

 

     I felt so alone and too different. Although I had become comfortable with my new life, I felt distant to the others who all made ExoPlanet seem like a house of angels. Every second with them felt like a perfect dream. Before, I was afraid but I then felt lucky; of all people, I was chosen. Even though my feeling different resulted in me feeling alone, I enjoyed every inch of the vibrant paradise, yet it had to end. It always has to end.

     I remember lying on my bed counting the weeks I had lived on ExoPlanet while the peaceful darkness pulled my eyelids down and Kris' calm breathing provided a gentle atmoshphere (Kris often spent most nights with me as he didn't ever like being too far away from me). I began to allow myself to drift off before being interrupted by Luhan. "Kris, we have a problem." He stated seriously, awkwakening the younger of the two. I had no idea what the problem was and I was unaware if I could help or not, which allowed worry to flow through me.

    Luhan lead us to a large meeting room containing both Exo-M and Exo-K. "Exo-K recieved a bomb. It didn't go off, but with information they were givern, they want to fight." Chen explained and the room fell silent as worry took over everyone. "You said people want to fight with you all the time." I stated in attempt to relax everyone a little, but it was unsuccessful. "This isn't just any fight, Zitao; It's war." Suho replied causing my eyes to widden. "Exo-K, take shelter here. It's too dangerous to go back. Baekhyun, is there any damager?" Kris started to take charge and walked out the room, brushing past my shoulder as he left. "What's going on?" I whispered, my voice shaking.

    While everyone prepared themselves for what they called 'The cold wars', I tried to understand the situation. "Who would attack us? How do they know we're here?" I questioned the seated Chanyeol. "They are our creators. Now that there are twelve, they want to test us, even if that means destorying us." He replied, his hands running through his hair. I then witnessed the connection between Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Baekhyun came out of no where and pressed his lips upon the latter's as they softly kissed each other. "We'll make it through this, I promise." Baekhyun tried to calm Chanyeol who nodded, wincing away tears. It was then that I realized their creators didn't acknowledge that the males would fall in love with each other.

     I sat, staring peacefully at BaekYeol when all perfection was silenced by a tremendous explosion causing all of us to fall as the ground shook underneath us. "What the hell?!" I screamed, my ears ringing from the crash as I picked myself up and run out the room to hunt for everyone else. "Are you okay?!" Luhan yelled, holding Sehun's hand as he escaped a cloud of grit and dust forming in the halls. I slowly nodded, covering my eyes with my arm when I realized Kris was missing. "Where is he?" I continued to scream as the ringing echoed around us and thuds kept falling around us, knocking us slight and causing me to fall against the walls. "He told us to get out of here!" Luhan yelled back. I had no idea what to do so I slowed time down, causing everything but myself to slow and I just ran through and under the grit. "Kris!" I screamed at the top of my lungs when I saw him. How could this happen?

-  -  -  -

A/N Okay this is just a basic update. I had no idea what to do for this chapter as my mind is fried right now from revision and plus my dad kept telling me off because he said I was becoming unsociable since I 'lock' myself in my room and write

   

Ugh he's a dumb man. I was getting food yesterday and walked into the kitchen and did a little dance move for practice because I wanted to get it right and he laughed and did a terrible dance move to make fun of me. I just glared at him like 

Anywho. Thanks for commenting and subscribing and reading ^^ It means a lot to me! Also, feel free to check out my Tumblr and follow me if you wish :3

http://these-obsessions.tumblr.com/

Okay, thanks again ^^