Understood

Sword in the flowers

If in the bleak dusk you hear a withering violin, the first day of love has sounded.

 

       I remember feeling my blood run cold at hearing my own name pass through a stranger's lips. I wanted to speak so much, just to question them, but my mouth had locked itself with my lips parted slightly. I remember only being able to question myself by silently asking if I was dreaming; it all felt wildly real. "This isn't a dream, Zitao." One of the males spoke like he used some form of telepathy. I just wanted to run so much, even though I had no idea where to go. Yet, instead, I allowed a single warm tear to tumble down my smooth face. I did not cry from fear nor from worry or even sadness but from relief; held prisoner for so many years and forced to change with injections, I was relieved to know that it had really ended. I watched one male try and step forward to comfort me, but the male who had assured me I was not dreaming raised his hand. "He is not saddened." He spoke confidently before all eleven males removed their cloaks to reveal their beautiful and perfect faces.

      "We are divided; Exo-m and Exo-k. We are one and are now completed. I am Kirs, the leader of Exo-m." The named male spoke who had alluring scruffy light brunette hair with fantastically breath-taking large brown eyes and plump pink lips that defined his perfectly shaped face. "Why me?" I practically whispered, directing my question to Kris though it seemed like it was aimed to no-one. "You are the last, the only you. You are filled with the undying original you." He revealed, his eyes filled with unknown stories of sadness washed down with sympathy as he slowly began to walk my way as if I were a scared horse that could kick at any moment. He took my hands and put them on his face and I can't deny the crimson blush swiftly coated my own face. "I am real." He whispered to me as I let out a loud, shaky breath.

       After that incident, the eleven males recited their names and explained their powers as if they had been practising for years. By this time any nerves had practically evaporated as I watched Kris smile at me like his eyes fed me confidence to accept that this was now my realilty and it wouldn't change. "I ask you to show us your own powers." Encouraged a male who noted himself as Lay. Once again I was unable to form words and steadily shook my head. "Zitao, is your power unknown?" Luhan (whose power was infact telepathy) asked, his voice tainted with concern. I honestly felt ashamed that I had an unknown power even though I had been so frightend of these males. "Why is he here then?" A male named Xiumin complained. "He holds a power." Luhan sternly replied, hushing the cubby faced brunette male. "We just have to connect with him to display it..." Luhan continued, his face coated with thought. "I'll connect." Kris volenteered, stepping closer to my frozen body.

       The older male gently held my face and exaimed my features while my deep eyes held themselves open from the shock of the sudden action. Kris smirked a little at my state of shock, obviously amused by my fear. "Stay calm and just go with it." He whispered before crashing his lips against mine. The sudden collision forced a state of panic to take over as I felt the older's tongue force my lips open. I wanted to reject it so much but it felt so smooth. I allowed myself to sink into the kiss and I removed my hands from my side to trace through Kris' hair. I had never experienced such an overflow of passion and I felt time slow down when I asked it to forming Kris' wings to boldly appear from his back while he and I worked in sync. We had merged to become one as we created lights to surround us as if two blue moons collided and let off a large ray that we struck by. Yet the passion suddenly transformed to hunger and both Kris and I fell to the floor, panting desperatly for oxygen.

      "Time control." One of the males named Baekhyun stated. I looked up to the ten standing males who all had concern written across their faces. "Am I human, or a monster?" I muttered to myself earning a worried glance from the now standing Kris. "Our time here is coming to an end so Exo-K shall leave." The water-powered male named Suho explained before he and five other males vanished. For a short time the odd building was filled with a plaguing silence until a male named Chen started to speak. "Come, we should dine." causing all six of us to leave and follow. I would've stated myself to have been embarrassed when in actual fact, I was proud; I was finally understood.