A bitter goodbye

Sword in the flowers

At that time, I didn't know if your face would ever leave me. You were simply a haunted image.

The morning had finally began to appear. It was a surprisingly beautiful morning for such a dark atmosphere that had become a cloud of doubt and fear. The images replayed through my mind like a broken disc. Sehun had looked so peaceful; almost happy despite the large chunks taken from his tender and now cold body. I had wanted to cry yet I knew that he was where he wanted to be; alongside Luhan. 

"Kris....do you think that there is a heavan?" I asked quietly as both he and I nestled ourselves in the morning sun to hide from the dark cloud that had formed during the night. He was silent for a moment; his breathing just as rough as his hair. "I'd like to think so.." He breathed; his mind and thoughts in a far away place. His expression perplexed me; he was neither happy, nor sad, nor any emotion that the simple minded could read. "Kris..." I began in hope to pull him from his dreamland yet I was not the one too. Instead a large crash came from outside that shook the entire building that I had supposable titled 'robust'. My eyes widened knowing what was happening and I sprang from my bed. "Tao!" Kris called after me, chasing me to the meeting room with the other eight males.

"What have we got on this attack?" Kris asked Suho who just slowly blinked. I sensed that something bad was about to happen, but judging Suho's expression, you wouldn't have to be telepathic to sense that. "Kris, they sent us a message stating that they want you...I refused and so the attack began." Suho explained while my breath shortened. Kris stared blankly for a few moments, his eyes filled with complex pain, before nodding slowly. With reflex I grabbed his wrist. "Kris, you can't go. You have to stay, not just for me but for everyone else!" I managed to croak. He smiled slightly and pulled me in for a tight hug. "I can save everyone if I go. Tao, trust me, okay? I'm strong enough." He muttered under a shaky voice before pulling away from me and nodding to everyone. I wanted to grab him and pull him back, but every muscle in my body froze as I watched his figure slowly vanish from my sight. My knees became weak and my body heavy forcing me to fall to the floor. With a shaky breath and a soft tear I managed to whisper slightly. "Kris..."

Everything had fallen silent while the nine of us sat with fear pouring into the room. "Visitors!" D.O shouted far too quickly and loudly; bursting the silence that had wrapped around us. Without a word we slowly exited the building to waiting for the approaching "visitors". I counted three, yet no Kris. "Where is he?" I sharply demanded causing one of the 'visitors' to chuckle and click his fingers. Then from behind him a man holding a bruised Kris came out and kicked him to the floor."Kris!" I screamed and tried  to run towards him. "Stop..." He coughed and I complied with confusion. "There's no need to fight anymore, Zitao. You fought so hard to survive but you can keep living." He whimpered. I stood still watching my breath form in the cold dark air. "Kris...what are you talking about?" I whispered in fear of knowing the answer. He looked up at me in pain but saved me a bruised smile. "I love you..." He began to cry forcing me to do the same although I was unaware of why I was crying. And then it happened; one of the men walked up to Kris' weak body with power and grabbed his hair. "Let him go!" I snarled through my teeth, taking a step forward. The man laughed and pulled out a knife, placing the shiny blade by Kris' skin. "Kris no!" I screamed and lunged forward.

It seemed that strength was our greatest enemy and it was just a matter of time...a matter of me.

A/N

I'M SO TIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know this is just a short update but...I'm tired. Very very tired D: but I really wanted to update so if it doesn't make sense I'm sorry.

Thank you all new and old subscribers for suporting me! Also thank you for commenting too; it always makes me feel much better :')

Sorry once again....

~Aideen