Sword in the flowers

Sword in the flowers

      They took me to their world and chained me up where they poisened me with powers that itched away at my skin and corrupted my mind to the point where sainty was no longer an element I needed. For so long, the dreary walls that enclosed around me acted as comfort; to feel my life gradually drain from my cooling body, I was content with knowing that I had something else with me that mirrored my prolonged death.

      I was only able to to asume what season I was facing by the temperature of the room. I was tormented by the dark shadows of that room. The only source of light I recieved flew through the small (yet many) holes in the wall that had obviously been created by ex-prisoners who fought so hard to escape. I was different from them; I refused to fight despite knowing I had not wronged, I just took the punishment I had uneserccerily been forced to live with. It seems like I'm tough, stating it like that. The truth is that although I fought against the fliud that shot through my vains, I was so scared. Crying had become not only pointless since no-one heard but also useless; no matter how hard I cried and screamed I was stuck in that room which had an unknown location.

      Yet every cloud has a silver lining. After what seemed like thirteen years the doors to my unwelcoming animal cage finally opened and the slight light bolted towards my eyes and burned them. Unable to adjust to the light, I just prayed that I was being saved. But it was nothing like saving me, it was more like putting me on trail. They made me run, do wushu, all kinds of activites to see what power their horrid and lethal concoctions had created inside me.

      The 'things' took me to that place looked just like humans and spoke the same language as me. When they first spoke, I simply thought I was still home. I didn't think for one second about the possibility of being so wrong. Yet, I remained thinking I was still on earth for a year. They calle that year training, but even when my training year was complete, they were all still perplexed as to what powers I had been give. Despite this, they took me with them. They yanked me to a random building that seemed to have appeared out of no-where. They ignored my worry and urged me to enter the building, so I complied and stepped through the door.

     I felt the wind blow on my face and grass tickle my legs. Confused by having an outdoors indoors, I turned to exit only to notice that a large pink flower blooming and awakening stood where the door was. I just spun in hope to see the door but was only confronted by a butterfly built up of black and different shades of purple that seemed to want me to follow it. It sounds idiotic, but when a door vanishes you'd naturally think you were dreaming so I just followed the butterfly in hope to soon awake from my long and deep slumber.

     After a strangely beautiful walk, the butterfly stopped at a building. It looked so odd and was filled with twelve large podiums that were coated in mist. I slowly headed through to see what was inside. I had hoped it would be something like a bed that I had to clamber into so that I would awake (I was positive I was dreaming since it had only just dawned on me that I had not eaten in all the years I was held prisoner) yet inside were eleven males all stood under a large light, they also all wore hodded cloaks. Feeling like I was intruding, I began to step away. "Welcome to ExoPlanet." One of the males spoke, but none looked up to me. I was so stund but also nervous. I tried to move but my legs remained pinned to the floor and my body felt too tense to move. "Now now. There's no need to be scared." A voice sounded from behind me as one of the males teleported. Although he moved quickly it was still a beautiful sight, but I felt my knees go weak from fear. "Again, we welcome you to ExoPlanet, Zitao."