Chapter 14 - Wishing seems hard.

What kind of miracle is this...!?

 

 

PicsArt_1358444186713.jpg


Chapter 14 - Wishing seems hard.


 

Taemin was sitting on his bed like he had been doing the last three weeks. He’d watch Seoul and rub imaginary circles onto his bloated stomach until someone would arrive to change Minho. His lower became awfully busy the last week trying to keep the promotions going. He got a few commercial deals and took Taemin’s too. Not that the boy himself could even mind or protest and of course it wasn’t as if Minho himself didn’t try to back out from the offers. It was Taemin, who made him do it. Everyone knew how the boy hated to be an obstacle. He’d come once the filming would finish. He always did.

 

Taemin sighted as he took the clear blue gel and pressed the tube. Again. He applied generous amounts of it on his red-ish sides and let the small breeze numb it. Taemin didn’t even bother to lift down his oversized shirts anymore; he always lifted them up. Jonghyun had joked about it saying that the maknae should just cut down one half and walk like bare belly girls did. He got a back slap instantly. Yet Mikyung did it this time and as normal mother would, Key smothered the child saying how proud he was. Jonghyun just laughed. Everyone did. Taemin chuckled at the recent memory and looked back at the door as he heard foot steps.

 

He was disappointed when he saw doctor Shin walk in with his new packs of gel and a needle for blood donation. A catheter was inserted into the back of his hand long ago. Still he hated blood. Wincing loudly he sat up and stretched his hand with the light yellow plastic thing in his arm.

 

“I know , Tae…but you yourself know that we have to do this, don’t you?” The doctor Shin chuckled as he ruffled the boy’s hair. Taking out the blood into the two capsules he sighted softly. “Your blood is getting weaker Taemin. I know you eat a lot, but the pressure of the baby is getting the normal structure of your body to change and apparently your body is against it.”

 

“I perfectly understand, but I’m seven months already…one month and the baby would be safe. You said so. He wouldn’t need an incubator even.” Taemin smiled warmly petting his joy. ”I’m sure I can hold on four weeks.”

 

“Taemin we both know who I’m talking about. I want to see you with that child too.” Doctor whispered.

 

“That wasn’t part of the deal, Shin-ssi” Taemin chuckled as he gave a warm smile. He and the doctor became quite close during all the months. The doctor became a fatherly figure for Tae seeing his real family thought he was out in Europe promoting. Just as every father would.

 

“I have never hated a signed contract that would save my from lawyers this much, boy. You got us with that one.” He mumbled pressing down onto the stomach a bit and earning a loud scream, but a kick as well.

 

Taemin panted but answered “Just because I’m the youngest here doesn’t mean I’m the dumbest.” Taemin scoffed and pouted at the older rubbing the now very active belly. It was funny how his miracle always kicked back others but his shining family.

 

Doctor smiled at his patient and closing the door left his favorite word since Taemin came in through his check up door: ”Aish”

 

The miracle himself was in rage. One of his first rage. He hated that thump that always got his heartbeats scared or frantic. He always left with a painful beat from his owner who protected him. The bundle tried to kick the hand away and as always succeeded. Feeling proud and happy he’d kick a couple times and then start moving around waiting for his owner’s hand. He now understood many things like light and darkness, awake and sleep…Today he learned rage, madness and hatred. It weren’t feelings the miracle enjoyed, yet a human’s heart could not control its beats. The bundle sighted as he felt his own heart beats relax…in the end of everything it was still warm…so unbearably warm.

 

 


 

 

The gang came a bit later and so Taemin was calm and happy self again. He was happy to see Mikyung that was dangerously growing similar to the diva of the house. At least she was a girl. Jonghyun pouted as the girl started playing tug war with his brown locks. Wait…during their comeback they were darker.

 

“Hyung, you re-dyed your hair again?” Taemin asked poking Jonghyun.

 

“Ah Mikyung-ah that hurts appa very much…yes I lightened them a bit since roots have been showing badly…ow” He replied.

 

And then it hit Taemin.

 

‘So much time passed.’

 

Taemin sat up and took away the mirror from Key, who was fixing his hair at that moment. He looked at himself. Really looked at himself and sighted sadly. He looked the same except his dark hair was overgrown and covered his forehead.

 

“How the hell I’m still the same…I’m pregnant. Shouldn’t it be written on my face?” He asked pouting. It wasn’t that he wanted to be fat or covered in spots as other males were during pregnancy. He just found it weird that his appearance was still a tad bit childish. He wanted to look grown up, yet he could pass as a teenager easily. ”I guess this is how everything should be…ow…Mikyung-ah do that to appa.” Taemin whined.

 

Onew came in breathless and fell on the floor. It would be a miracle if he just ran. Key was about to yell since everyone were scared beyond belief, but their leader looked up at Taemin and sighted. “We’re in trouble …big one this time.”

 

Key was the first to react helping up his hyung. ”How so?”

 

“There’s no food back home..” he mumbled scratching the back of his neck and earned a successful backslap from the ‘umma’ himself. He walked over to Jonghyun and took the girl engrossed with hair and handed her to Onew.

 

“Here, you drop her – I drop SM’s piano at you.” He said his face darkening, but quickly came back to his usual self as he looked at his girl “Your uncle has very nice silky hair…go ahead and have fun.”

 

Taemin couldn’t help as he saw hyung panic and give up to the child. They were truly kids with some y life experience. He laughed loudly at the concerned Kibum and Jonghyun as their eyes doubled reminding him of Minho’s. Maybe it was because his laughter was quite rare these days…but it died down as his phone rang.

 

Taesun hyung.

 

.

 

Taemin whispered “My hyung “ and the atmosphere changed. Taemin sighted and calmed down, while the others sat down and watched. It was hard not to keep in touch with their families, but at least they could visit them. Taemin was kind of trapped.

 

“Hyung! Hi! “ Tae chuckled like he would talking to his brother. It was a strong bond between them that kept them strong tied. It was his brother that protected him from the whole school, when he decided to audition and it was he, who prayed to every gods he knew, when SHINee was debuting. They were their own little family.

 

“Don’t give me that Taemin! WHERE ARE YOU! “ a scream rang through the phone.

 

“I’m in Europe, hyung” Taemin whispered.

 

“Yes…really? That’s nice…because I’m in a damned clinic that belongs to some Shin and he just keeps quiet, so I recommend you tell me the damned ward number before I find you!” Taesun’s sarcastic reply came back. Taemin chocked and silence filled the room. He was trembling and shaking not knowing what to do exactly . The maknae heard the enraged yelling through the phone and so did he hear his concerned hyungs. Taemin shivered.

 

Hyung was here.

 

Taemin heard the loud footsteps and the banging on the door. He saw his hyungs stand in front of him as if they would shield him. Kibum took his child and turned his back to the ‘stranger’ keeping safe his greatest treasure.

 

“Lee Taemin!” his hyung’s real voice rang in the ward.

 

Taemin slowly sat up with the help of Onew and smiled at hyung through his tears.

 

“You always knew me better.” He sighted hugging his bare gel coated stomach.

 

It would be such an understatement to say that the oldest in the ward was shocked. Oh hell no this was a whole other stage of it that has yet to be discovered. He gasped as a retarded fish pointing at his brother and Taemin gave a small smile wincing in pain. Oh no…the thing hurt him. He ran past the males in the ward pushing them as sticks and stood near his brother. He really wanted to avoid the name of what he was, but Taemin beat him to it.  As always.

 

“I’m pregnant hyung.” Taemin shivered looking up as a kicked puppy, while his stomach showed bumps in different places. So it was protectful of his father or was his brother a mother now…oh god.

 

“In what did you get yourself into this time.” He mumbled taking his brothers hand and squeezing it tightly. ”I leave you for what a year and come back to this…I’m going to kill that bastard. How the hell is this even possible?” He mumbled still in shock watching the stomach that surely did not belong on his brother.

 

Taemin chuckled “You see when there’s love and…” He knew hyung well and so he understood that hyung would accept him in the weirdest ways he was.

 

“Don’t even go there…I beg you. Just give me medical crap. Hearing about your first time with that bastard had traumatized me enough…” he whispered shaking at the memory.

 

And so the hour long explanation began. Shin sat there explaining every detail, every single pain and discomfort Taemin went through. He showed the recent photos of the bundle that was big and strong, quite a contrast to the one carrying him. And with every explanation Taesun’s heart sank.

 

“You became quite a brave guy” he muttered ruffling the youngster’s hair. “And a lonely one too. Why didn’t you tell anyone…or never mind.”

 

“Not much to choose from hyung. I just love my bundle.” He smiled reaching for a new pack of freezing gel.

 

“L-let me…” his brother whispered taking the gel and wincing at the temperature. “Why not just apply snow? I think it is warmer than this thing” he said astounded by the silver pack.

 

The males in the room chuckled.

 

“Hyung, meet Mikyung. My niece.” Taemin beamed with new joy in his eyes.

 

Taesun looked at Kibum, who was still standing with the little baby in his arms “ You didn’t pop her out, did you? You look far too normal”

 

Kibum gave a shy smile and shook his head “It’s a present from the puppy-dino. “

 

Taesun smiled and took the girl into his arms cautiously “And to think I was sure I’ll be the first parent in our family…” his sentence was cut by a groan and a whimper. Taemin looked up sorry and bowed his head.

 

“I really need to numb this now.” He whispered breathing deeply. Onew was on the way, but Taesun stopped him.

 

“I want to help too.” He whispered looking desperately at his younger brother. He took some freezing blue gel and started applying it. It was a great surprise to see his Taeminnie in this kind of pain, yet he knew how stubborn he was. There was no chance in telling him no since he was three. He always just proved everyone wrong. “It hurts a lot more than you show.” He whispered and sighted. ”I understand why’d you did it. I try to understand, but I’m still afraid. Mother and father are still in the blue and I respect your wish…but if…sorry when the baby is born I am telling them right away. They would want to see you at least once…” Taesun bit his lip. They were pretty much twins born on separate years. Taemin was a realistic person with lots of hopes and it killed those, who were sensitive to this type of life. In other words: it killed Taesun himself.

 

“I’d like that, hyung” Taemin breathed out the words when the pain numbed down. And even though the ward became deadly silent he chuckled “It would be awesome to see their faces. ,when I think about it, I’m in trouble.”

 

“Yes you are little rascal.” Taesun snapped lightly back. ”And so is the boyfriend of yours.”

 

 


 

 

It was nine in the after noon, when his hyung came back. Yawning and stretching he all but fell in to the room and quickly pressed back against the door. You see, when a very over-protective brother sees the over-protective boyfriend that got the younger brother pregnant, you understand you are doomed. In short: Minho was dead. He wanted to greet the brother, but he was far too paralyzed to move. What could he say?! Hi Taesun hyung, I’m sorry I shot wrongly and now your lil brother is prego…no hard feelings eh? Oh that would go well…for a suicidal.

 

It didn’t help that the first thing his lover’s brother had said was “You are dead.”

 

But as always it was Taemin stopping the random outburst of his hyung. He groaned sleepily and sighted. “Really hyung? No good evening? “

 

“You’re joking right? Good evening ? The bastard deserves some good old punches in his lower region for what he did to you. You’re slipping away Taeminnie…” Taesun mumbled caressing his brother’s cheek. Minho winced at the chosen words. He’d rather forget that fact for a moment.

 

“Look you made him sad. Hyung say sorry.” Taemin pouted looking at his hyung sitting in the corner and looking at his brother.

 

“WHAT?!” Taesun couldn’t believe he was doing it. ”I’m sorry I won’t punch you… Now.” He muttered already planning the latter’s execution.

 

Taemin smiled and chuckled “See not that hard, now go to our house. It’s nearly ten and the visiting hours are almost over. Shin will come soon with my vitamins and dinner. I highly recommend you flee.” He said with his happy eyes sparkling.

 

“Why can’t I just stay here…I’m your brother.” Taesun whined loudly, while the others started to pack up.

 

“Because only Minho is allowed here. It is his child too and I want him near me.” Taemin answered seriously and nodded. “Now out…my head is in its over drive…go go. The house is huge, you’ll love it.”

 

And so his older brother lowered his head and kissed his youngster’s head. “Be here tomorrow.” He mumbled before walking out the door “Minho, I’m grateful for your devotion for my brother, but I want to see your devotion for the family after…whatever it might be like. Taemin grew up long ago, it looks as if you did this year too. I’m proud of your braveness and calmness rascals.”

 

‘Click’

 

The door closed.

 

Minho sighted loudly “Your brother still doesn’t like me pretty much…” he whispered walking to his lover and pecking his lips.

 

“Nah he hated everyone who got close to me…and you’re very close “ he whispered back as he playfully bit his nose.

 

Minho sat down next to his lover and watched him. Soon Shin came in with vitamins and the dinner of Taemin’s. He chuckled seeing disappointed Taemin’s face when he couldn’t find any rice. It seemed like any other day, if you’d forget the little family meeting.

 

As any other night Minho helped his lover shower after the dinner. He washed the pregnant male’s hair as he supported his exhausted frame with a free hand. Taemin would always mumble on about how at he was or how embarrassed he was for not being able to stand properly. Sometimes he’d hug him tightly and whisper on about the baby.

 

As odd as it could get this day was different.

 

Minho never in his life would have expected his pregnant boyfriend to start trailing his fingers along his abs and nibble onto Minho’s skin. Minho pulled away quickly, knowing well where Taemin hinted and he didn’t like it one bit.

 

“Tae, are you mad?!” he whispered loudly, his voice being drowned out be the rushing water around them.

 

Taemin just blushed and looked down still supporting his weight onto the rapper.

 

‘Don’t temp me dammit!’

 

“I just thought we could…you know. It had been awfully long since…” he mumbled on slightly poking the tense abs. Minho roared inside his head. This was not happening!

 

“Taemin-ah, I understand, but there is a reason the bed was calm the past seven months.” He whispered caressing the beloved face.”I rather not disturb your not so strong body, while your at this big risk…We will have plenty of time.” He muttered rocking from side to side slightly.

 

The said boy looked up and smiled sadly “We won’t hyung…I feel it. It hurts more and more. Sometimes I want to cry, but I can’t…it’s like a torture and all I wish is for us to be one again. Just once. I want to feel again.”

 

“Baby, you can’t ask me this…this is dangerous.” The rapper whispered lowering his head.

 

“Hyung, my life the past seven month had been nothing but dangerous…I understand I look not appealing, but you can close your eyes and imagine me the same I was a year ago. I beg you hyung…”

 

Snap.

 

Straight and calm thinking gone.  

 

Minho bended down and eagerly caught his beloved lips. He bit the lower lip slightly and his lover granted him excess to his warm cavern. He the insides and savored the awfully missed taste. His warm and flexible wet muscle wrapped around his boyfriend’s as he pulled him closer. The now big stomach separated them a bit, yet the warmness radiated strongly from both of them.

 

“Don’t you ever dare to think lowly of yourself. You are the most beautiful and bravest creature out there, understood?” He mumbled against his lover’s lips as he pecked them repeatedly.

 

Getting lost in their kisses they didn’t feel how they turned of the water or got out of the bathroom. Neither one of them felt, when Minho lifted Taemin up bridal style and carried him to the bed. They were so lost it only felt as if they were drowning in kisses, sometimes pulling away and gasping for air. Very slowly Minho laid his lover down on the hospital bed they shared and soon hovered the boy. He tilted his head and devoured the slender neck. and nibbling his way up he neared the white ear and on it . Letting it go he blew cold air on it and whispered.

 

“You will instantly tell me if any type of discomfort comes. Instantly.”

 

Taemin only bit his lip in response and nodded his head. That husky voice. That sinful mouth. He was feeling electrified more and more. He needed more and more. Taking some action too he smiled warmly and hugged hyung’s neck loosely. He played with the now grown out brown locks and chuckled.

 

“No rush. Understood.”

 

The maknae nodded like a child and pecked hyung’s neck repeatedly. He kissed his boyfriend’s lips one more time, before he felt Minho’s head lower down. Unexpectedly hyung didn’t go for his s or start creating hickeys. It truly seemed that tonight things would be different.

 

Minho stopped and pressed his ear against the big stomach and listened carefully. He gave lots of pecks until he was satisfied.

 

“Appa is sorry, but papa is too needy and appa is to kind to say no…try to sleep.” He whispered against the bloated tummy only to have Taemin giggle and pull him up against his lips. Both males pressed their foreheads as their excited members met. Taemin buckled up slightly and sighted. Such wonderful friction. On the other hand, Minho was clawing the bedsheets trying to focus on being slow and calm. He gripped the sheets as for his dear life and continued to buckle at the slow pace.

 

Taemin smiled warmly and hugged hyung’s waist caressing his back and . Cautiously he took his lover’s hand and began to onto three fingers, coating them well with his saliva.

 

“Dear gods, Tae…do you think …I’m super control man…” Minho panted out grinding down a tad bit harder.

 

He took away his fingers and them as well mixing both of their clear liquids. Trailing those wet fingers created a little path down, which of course ended at a certain hole. Minho didn’t dare to lower himself as his eyes were stuck on the panting mess underneath. He slowly inserted one finger and waited until the sinful walls relaxed and made place for the second finger. The now couple fingers started to trust in and out sometimes creating a scissoring motion to stretch those walls to the limit.

 

“The last one Tae.” Minho muttered looking straight into the eyes of his love and watched as his cheeks colored their long lost pink color. Minho smiled: he saw his Taeminnie again. Carefully he put in the last digit and sighted ing tem all a bit harder getting the body ready for what was about to come.

 

Taemin gripped onto the rappers shoulders and arched. Yup seven months of -free days does its deed. It was a bit uncomfortable, yet as he remembered the pleasure was undeniable. He moaned quietly keeping his voice down and breathed out. It was strangely exciting to make love in the one place at the one time they were forbidden. And so that day Minho decided that he for sure will be going to hell. Not that he had any objections.

 

“I think I’m ready, hyung” the youngest muttered as his voice died down by the end. Minho shivered. Why did Taemin always use the most sinful voice in these types of situations? Was he sure of Minho’s self restrainment? Bad choice indeed.

 

And so Minho pulled out his slick fingers and them once as if to show the younger his love for everything Taemin was. The bright blush didn’t go unnoticed by the rapper. He took some gel Taeminnie was using and spread a generous amount on his hand. How was this still freezing? He spreaded the gel along his shaft and moaned loudly as the temperature differences somehow created the most delicious feeling. How was this good in this situation, the main rapper would never know…

 

“You’ll like this.” He muttered against Taemin’s ear as he poked his friend downstairs at the waiting entrance as if to get the boy ready. ”Hold on…” were his last coherent and normal words seeing nothing else said were friends with Mr. Grammar.

 

Taemin bit his lip as he felt the member make its way through his walls numbing his insides, but bringing fire too. Minho was absolutely right : he loved the feeling. The uncomfortable feeling lingered somewhere in the back of his head, yet the boy himself was so in need, desperate for the feeling – he just forgot the pain. He tightly shut his eyes and moaned buckling at hyung to start of their sinful dance.

 

When the maknae opened his eyes he saw his favorite orbs staring at him smiling. The movement was slow and calm. Where were they to hurry? What time would they win? So they just hugged , the stomach making Minho try out his flexibility, and just loved. Neither one of them knew how long they danced. Neither seemed to care.

 

Taemin was too lost into the actual raw feeling of having his hyung inside, brushing against his walls and panting into his ear sweet nothings. Minho on the other hand was mesmerized by his little beauty that was clawing his back and playing with their feet throughout the whole act. And when the rapper felt his boy grip harder he knew he found the right angle. He continued to into that little button as his boyfriend moaned louder, still barely a whisper.

 

The maknae felt his insides burst and he let his conscience go giving up to white stars and fireworks down there. He felt hyung grunt and up the hardest during the whole night and spill hisself inside, warming up the numbness. He sighted opening his eyes, still trembling and saw his hyung laying next to him smiling sadly and yet warmly at him.

 

“I want to have you next to me all me life.” Were his first whispers. Taemin chuckled and blushed.

 

“You say this after …should I suspect something.”   He teased knowing well what hyung meant, he just didn’t like the topic anymore. It was boring. Minho pinched his nose and laughed.

 

“You little minx…always mixing up my words. But if I have to remember you – I want this as my best memory. All of us together in the most disturbing circumstances…” he smiled warmly at the younger. “Taemin papa, Minho appa and our little less bundle…” Taemin laughed and pinched hyung.

 

“Yah, it might be a boy or a girl…I just want it to be a surprise.” He pouted and mumbled.

 

“It might be as special as you.” Taemin gulped and thought hard.

 

“Maybe…I think it would be awkwardly nice to have myself inside my bundle…” he whispered.

 

Of course Minho answered back. One question after another they remembered their lives, their hardships and joys. That night not only did they connect physically, but emotionally too. The hugged each others’ bare bodies as close as the stomach let them and flew down their memory lane remembering every single step until that night.

 

It was the most beautiful and calmest goodbye yet.

 

 


 

 

 

Guys….I missed you!!!!!

 

I missed you all soooooo much!

 

Okay so you didn't miss me as much...jk your comments ...I can't even...*faint*

http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af5/WingedWolfLovesGaGa/SHINee/SHINee%20Macros/SHINee%20Gifs/tumblr_lkra4pon0L1qa4uc1o1_400-1.gif

My semester was ending and half of the teachers were true bithces and ate me up until I literally cried just as I closed my homes door.

Anyway here are my surprises –Taesung and the night...

Do you see the hidden meanings…no…nevermind.

 

And no ….I will not tell you If Taeminnie will die or not, but it will make you want to kill me I’m sure…ah the perfection of my trolling.

 

Now everybody

 

Next chappie will be the last of step two: meaning Taeminnie gives birth.

 

The third step will show the results of a new life and the emotions ….it should be around 5-7 chappies…maybe more.

 

Anyway my perfect sunshines comment, love subscribe and let me know what pairing you want to see in a new story I’m planning on.

 

As always

 

Jup jup.