Do I have a choice?

The Fake Girlfriend

 

“Hei Ryung?” I called, she hummed in response.

I can’t still get off my mind of what I heard yesterday, at SME. The girl whom I can’t still remember her name until now. I want to ask it to Hei Ryung but this girl can be really talkative and she might tell it to Sehun or something. Asadssnosabnaj so no I just won’t ask it anymore.

“What time is the music bank again?” she looked at me and grinned, wiggling her eyebrows.

Uh oh, I forgot. I told her I wouldn’t be able to watch Music Bank with her because I have work, but I- *sigh* Well, Do I have a choice?

“Yay! You changed your mind! I knew you wanted to see your boyfriend perform on stage.” She nudges my sides, “So huh tell me, you have already fallen in love with your fake boyfriend, hmm?” I smack her arms while she laughs.

“Yaaa! No it’s not that, I’m his ‘girlfriend’ and I have to support him.” her lips showed a playful grin, I glare at her and she giggled.

“Ohhhhh alright.” She said.

-

-

-

“Hey ____, didn’t expect to see you here.” Luhan said, flashing an angelic smile.

“I have to support you, cause I feel I’m being an unsupportive girlfriend.” I sighed. “And I really want to see you guys perform live.” He laughed and reach up to ruffle my hair. “Aigoo ~”

Suddenly SNSD’s leader burst into the room, “Hi boys!”

OMYGOSH, she’s really beautiful. I’m being surrounded by beautiful people; I think I’m in heaven.

“Oh hi!” she waved her hand at me and asked, “Luhan, is she ____?”

“Ne.” he nodded his head. “Kyaa ~ she’s really beautiful. Just like what you said.” She then turned to me and introduced herself, “Hi ____, I’m Taeyeon, SNSD’s Leader.” Then extended her hand for a shake.

“Ne ~ Annyeong Haseyo,  Nice to meet you Taeyeon-ssi.” I shook her hand. “Drop the formalities, call me Taeyeon unnie.” She told me, smiling. “Arasso Taeyeon unnie.”

“Come on, I’ll introduce you to the other members.” She linked her arms with me, and then turned to Luhan, “Lulu! I’ll be borrowing her for a while, ne?”

“Sure, just get her back soon, I miss her already.” He said and chuckled afterwards, I can feel my cheeks heat up at his last sentence. “Aigoo ~ Don’t worry.” Taeyeon unnie said then we walk outside to their dressing room.

“Girls! Look who’s here!” the other SNSD members turn to our direction, “Oh! Isn’t she ____, Luhannie’s girl?” Tiffany exclaimed.

“Ah ne ~ Annyeong haseyo!” I bowed, “Omygoshhh! She’s really pretty! Luhan is right.”

Okay to make it clear, only me, hei ryung, EXO’s managers & stylist (which is Eunyoung unnie) and EXO knows about me being a Fake Girlfriend of Luhan. Not everyone in SME knows about it, I really don’t know why Mr. Sooman didn’t told them.

“Ne Ne ~ Do you know Luhan told us lots of things about you.” Sunny unnie said, “Chincha?” she nod her head at me. “Yea, he told us that you’re a great cook. Can you drop by our dorm sometime?” I giggled and nodded my head, “Sure unnies~”

-

-

“Ya ____, How about giving your Lulu a good luck kiss, eh?” my eyes widens at what Yuri unnie has said, “Good luck kiss?”

“Ne ~ Aigoo, it’s not like you two haven’t kissed before!” she teased.

The truth is, we haven’t. Cause we’re not even a real couple.

I look at the other members for help, but it looks like they also want to see it.

“Aigoo ~ noona stop that!”

“Pshh ~ Luhan I know you want a kiss from her, so come on! Don’t be shy, just one kiss on the cheeks.”

Do I have a choice?

I bit my bottom lip, contemplating. Then hesitantly, I tiptoed and peck him on the cheek, catching him off guard.

“Hwaiting!”

They started howling like wolves in the wild while we (Luhan and I) stand there awkwardly, our faces red as tomatoes.

I can’t believe I just kissed a guy.

Even though it was just a peck, its still ASDFGHJKL ~ o///o

-

-

“Ya Ya! Isn’t she Luhan’s girlfriend?” A girl whispered from behind,

“Where? Where?” another girl whispered.

“There.” And I know she’s pointing at me, obviously.

“Oh. She isn’t much of a beauty, Why did Luhan chose her?”

“Yea, I wonder how she manages to put the potion, or should I say poison on Luhan’s drink.” They laughed.

I sighed.

I’m not hurt at what they just said about me, but I’m hurt for Luhan’s future –and not to mention ‘real’- girlfriend. I mean, why say such mean things like that. Their idols are also a human being, like everyone else. So what if they get a girlfriend, Does their fans has the rights to say or do hurtful things to him / her (whoever their idol is in a relationship with), No right?

Moreover, it’s not like they’re gonna be their idols’ girlfriend, and if they did become, the same thing will happen.

Maybe this is why most of the idols keep their relationships from the public until they get married. And I’m glad Chanyeol & Hei Ryung’s relationship is from those people, because I’ll be killing if someone hurts my best friend.

“WOOOOOOO~ CHANYEOL I LOVE YOU OPPA!” Hei Ryung screamed when EXO’s performance came to an end. Chanyeol heard it and smiled at her then secretly mouthed an “I love you too”.

“Kyaaa ~ He smiled at me he smiled at me.” The girls beside Hei Ryung squealed.

We glance at each other before bursting into giggles.

 

 


It's a boring chapter isn't it? =_=

Oh well, I'm just gonna give you guys a double update cause the next chapter is not boring. haahah!

For the mean time fangirl with me, over this two XD

tumblr_megjsuJkaN1qanodf.jpg

Have you guys watched "The Romantic and Idol" if guys haven't watch it now cause it's just so ASDFGHJKLMFETHE O w O

Especially Jihyun & Hyungshik, they aree a perfect match!