She's Back

The Fake Girlfriend

So yeaaaa here is Chapter 14, uhuh! Hello my bootifur subscribers \o/

gjshgaklj so yea I am warning all of you this chapter is long and has lots of pictures HOHOHO because i like it. ya knooww.

Okay I'll stop here now, Enjoy this chapterrrrr!

Unfortunately I can't put the actual video on this chapter, aff is being stupid -_- So i just put the link there.

 


 

____’s POV

  “I’ve already texted Luhan hyung that I brought you back here.” Sehun said as we enter their dorm. Yea, he brought me back to their dorm; I was quite surprised myself too.

Maybe Sehun isn’t really who I thought he was,

Or…

He is just being kind because I know his secret and is afraid I might reveal it to the public or something. Ah, but he doesn’t have to worry about it, it’s perfectly safe with me.

“Sehun…” I called as he was about to walk upstairs to his room, “ I don’t know if you’re doing this because you pity or because I know you’re secret but Thank you.” I smiled at his direction, bowing 90 degrees as I thanked him.

He coughed, “Yea.” Then he went upstairs.

I scrunch up my nose and dragged my feet towards the couch and I slump my lifeless body over it. I sighed, burying my head under the pillows in attempt to stop the aching of my head but the pain is unstoppable but still bearable.

I was about to drift off to sleep when the front door suddenly opens and someone can be heard running through the hallway followed by voices.

“____?!” Luhan called with exasperation as he reached the living room. “____.” He immediately ran towards me and enveloped me into his arms. I was surprise that moment that my eyes widen.

“Are you alright? Huh?” he asked me as he pulls away from his tightening yet protective hug. His expression showed only worried.

I blinked rapidly before answering his question, “Uh… yea Sehun-ssi took good care of me.”

He lets out a sigh of relief then touches my forehead with the back of his hand. “You still have a small fever; have you taken your medicine?” I grinned and nod my head, “I took one before we left.”

He nodded his head and smiled, “I’m relief.”

“Ah ____, you didn’t know how worried we are especially Luhan hyung.” Chen snickered as he sat down beside me.

“Really?” I blushed, knowing how worried Luhan is for me.

“Yea. He’s like ‘____’s sick ____’s sick ottoke?! When will this taping ends, is it gonna take forever!!’” Xiumin answered as he tries to imitate Luhan. “He was like that for about an hour we were getting dizzy watching him pace from left to right.” Chen added as the both of them laugh.

I giggled; Luhan’s face reddens from embarrassment while he scratches the back of his head. I let out another giggle and pinched his cheeks. He is so cute when he turns red.

“Aigoo ~ stop you two!” Chen & Xiumin just continues to imitate him as they laugh. “3…2…”

“Uh oh the deer is counting better start running.” Xiumin & Chen run as fast as they can as soon as Luhan reached 1. I laughed as I watch the three of them run around the dorm, Xiumin runs to hide in the kitchen while Chen run upstairs to his room. “You two are dead!”

“YA KIM MINSEOK HYUNG YOU BETTER NOT GET MY KITCHEN DIRTY!” D.O yelled from the living room, where he is sitting with us. “Aigoo those kids.” He shook his head.

“Tell me about it.” Suho added with a sigh.

“They don’t really act like their age, I’ll understand it if it’s Kai, Sehun, Tao, Chen & Baekyeol, But Xiumin and Luhan?” Kris uttered in his deep voice, rubbing his temples.

“They have baby face that’s why.” Lay huffed, the other members also agreed.

I turn my head towards him and told him, “You also have a baby face too oppa.” He turned to me with a smile on his face and his cute dimple showing. “Really?” I grinned, nodding my head vigorously, only to cause my head to pound in pain. But I just ignored it so the oppas won’t get worried.

 “Thanks.”

“Ewww, ____ stop saying things that aren’t true!” Baekhyun commented in a diva-ish tome as he comes out of the kitchen, while munching on some chips. Lay gave him a deathly glare before turning back to me. “____ , do you know how Baekhyun got light as his powers?” Baekhyun’s eyes widens at what Lay has said, “Ya! Zhang Yixing you don’t bring that up.”

“Obviously no, but how?” I tilt my head at lay while the other members try to stifle a laugh. “Come on I’ll show you.” He then grab my hand and led me upstairs to his & Chen’s room, the other members followed also.

Lay Chen’s laptop, “LAY! I SWEAR I’M GOING TO KILL YOU!” Lay just gave him a playful smirk, “YAAA!” Baekhyun cried as Kris and Chanyeol block him by the door.

“Hey what’s the commotion all about?” asked by an annoyed Sehun, who had just got out of his room. “Oh hey Sehun, we were just gonna show how Baekhyun got his powers.” Chen answered Sehun immediately pushed pass the twin tower blocking the way and jump on the bed with me, Kai & lay. Unfortunately for Baekhyun though, he couldn’t pass through the two giants.

“Ahhhh! This is really embarrassing!” he wailed from outside, “____ try not to laugh when you see it alright?”

I let out a small giggle, “I can’t promise.”

“Ah here~” he opened a video, everyone in the room went silent as we all watch the video of How Baekhyun oppa got light as his powers.

- Baekhyun's video -

There was a 3 seconds of silence before the room was then filled with loud guffaws, “OMYGOSH! Baekhyun oppa! HAHAHAHA! You look so hilarious!” I managed to say between laughter.

The two giants blocking the way were laughing so hard they fell on their knees taking this as a chance Baekhyun enters the room and snatched the laptop from the Lay who is busy laughing that he doesn’t seem to notice.

Baekhyun’s frowning expression soon turned into a playful smile as he turns the laptop towards me, “____, want to see your Lay oppa being a diva?”

Lay stiffened, “No way.”

“Yes way.” Baekhyun smirked at him then he turned back to the laptop and played Lay’s video, where he is dancing to some robotic I don’t know movements before he danced to Wonder Girls’ Nobody.

- Lay's video -

At that moment I was slapping Kai’s shoulder as I laugh at how lay danced to nobody and how he got the steps right unlike me.

 “You both look like crazy girls!” Luhan laughed, earning a glare from Baekhyun & Lay.

“Look who’s talking.” Baekhyun snapped, and then turned to me, “Have you seen your boyfriend’s pre-debut photos?”

I pursed my lips and shook my head at him, “Ya! Ya! Baek Lay, you know I was just kidding!” He said, letting out a nervous laugh, Baekhyun and Lay only responded with a smirk.

tumblr_m4etph9sS11rtgg2wo1_500.jpgA1NCV-lCMAANxF4.jpg:large

“OMYGOSH! LULU? You look like a girl, even prettier than one!” I exclaimed looking at the picture of Luhan on the laptop screen. Luhan, on the other hand, has his palm cover his face. At first look you'll thought Lulu's a girl but if you look closely he is actually a man! 

“Hyung! You look pretty; you should try dressing as a girl sometimes.” Chanyeol suggested with a chortle, Luhan remove his hands away from his face to glare at Chanyeol’s way. “Well, at least I don’t look gay when I dress up as a girl.” He smirked making Chanyeol stiffened from where he was standing.

“Gimme that!” Luhan snatched the laptop from Baekhyun and Lay, scrolled down the folder of their pre-debut stuffs for a few seconds before turning the laptop for everyone to see.

tumblr_mcdpkpuagf1r5fjwx.jpg

I tried to stifle a laugh but fail, “HAHAHAHA! OMG CHANYEOL OPPA!” my stomach started to ache and my eyes getting teary from all the laughter.

“Well I wasn’t the only one who dresses up as a girl before.”

BDCEA402EB92B4BED76008E010B0C787_225_577

“BAEKHYUN OPPA?!” my eyes widens for a moment as I stared at the picture at the screen before I started laughing like a crazy woman.

“HAHAHA! Baek you’re so ugly!” Chen teased, laughing.

Baekhyun huffed while he glared at Chen.

“Oh I wouldn’t say that Harry Potter.” He snapped showing us a pre debut picture of Chen where he is somewhat trying to pose like a super model or something but it came out awkwardly funny that everyone in the room bursts into laughter again.

tumblr_m9t636UMXe1ryjewwo1_500.jpg

“Oh ____ this will probably shock you.” Chanyeol said as he turn the laptop back to me again.

kris-3.jpgtumblr_m70wpbNhRO1rxc4fgo2_1280.jpg

Is that?

 

Really…?

 

I turn my gaze towards the blonde male (who is face palming himself at the corner of the room), then turn back to the laptop screen.

“PUAHAHAHAAHAH!” I laughed, slapping Sehun on the shoulder (he was sitting beside me and my hands are really uncontrollable when I’m laughing so hard) receiving an Oww & a glare from him.

I rolled (like a buffalo) over the bed, laughing as I clutch on my aching stomach.

“Kris oppa! Puberty did well!” I said, putting two thumbs up as I try to refrain from bursting into a loud guffaw again. He sighed and ruffled my hair, glaring at Chanyeol’s way.

Who wouldn’t think that someone as handsome as Kris wasn’t as handsome as he is (now) before he debuts as one of the member of EXO.

But really, I got to admit, his pre debut pictures are funny.

 

mdsjT3hoqZ8mPtiLdrw2.jpg574904_337447866315392_212761028784077_71dbbbb9e6abc32b0d4a7804.pngtumblr_m72ratL6MF1qaizmno1_400.jpgA5Uc6umCEAA2qBe.jpg:largetumblr_mcums3ySeU1rq8dbk.png

 

           For the rest of the night we were looking through their pre debut photos, and some of them didn’t even changed a bit like Suho oppa, Xiumin, D.O, Kai (who looks like SHINee’s Taemin, I even thought it was Taemin instead of Kai) and Tao, especially. Tao looked adorable when he was still little and even until now, though his adorableness is mixed with hotness.

Sehun, in fact, is uhmm… yea, I may kind of hate him for being cold towards me but I got to say he’s cute back then, he looked energetic and all smiley.

I wonder what happened now?

Eh… it’s none of my business anyway.