Busan

The Fake Girlfriend

“WE’RE SERIOUSLY GOING TO BUSAN?!” I squeaked with wide eyes while staring at the familiar train station that is going to take, they all nod their heads at me with a smile. And I just look at them with my mouth hanging open. I didn’t how to feel at that time, I’m really happy that I wanted to shout, to jump, to run, I’m having mixed emotions that I just stood still.

I’m going homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee <3

I was silent for a few seconds and I think it started worrying them, “Why? Aren’t you happy about going home?”

I turn to Luhan and shook my head, “No of course not. In fact I am realllllyyy happyyyyyyy!” I then squealed holding his hand, “Let’s go let’s gooooo~” I jumped excitedly before dragging him inside the train station with the others following from behind.

I was giddy throughout the train ride but I ended up falling asleep on luhan’s shoulders and when I woke up we were already in Busan.

“WAHHHHHHHHHH~” I run around with open arms, smelling the familiar scent of my hometown I have this huge smile on my face, in fact my cheeks started to hurt, but I couldn’t care less because I’m already homee~

 

 

A satisfied sigh escape from my lips as I stared up at the view in front of me, “____” Luhan’s soft voice spoke as he approaches me, “hmm?” I turn my head to him as he stands beside me. He turned his head to me also and a soft angelic smile formed onto his pink lips, “Nothing. Just making sure you aren’t crying.” I sent him a playful glare while a chuckle escapes his lips. “Psh, I ain’t that much of a cry baby for your information.”

“Oh really?” He said in a playful tone with a sly smile on his lips, earning a smack on the shoulders from me.  His hand reaches up to ruffle my hair receiving another smack from me for ruining my bun. Another chuckle emitted from his lips and he continues to ruffle my hair. “Ya! Stop ittt!” I shouted while running away from the deer.

And we ended up chasing each other, he’s already 23 years old but still a kid at heart.

“Come on, let’s go inside and pack our things so we can eat dinner already.” He said, extending his hand to help me stand I nod my head and gladly took his hand. He didn’t let go though, we walk back to the summer house, which Suho’s family owns, hand in hand.

“____...” he called softly after a long silence as we walk, “Hmmm?” I hummed in response as I turn to him.

“Uh…” he blinked a couple of times while biting his lower lip in a nervous matter, I arched an eyebrow at him. “Nothing.” He then said while smiling at me.

“Aigoo~ here you go with that nothing again. Come on, I know you wanted to say something, say it~” I nudge his arms with my elbow, our fingers no longer intertwined. “It was really nothing.” He depended; I furrowed my eyebrow as I stare up at him, “What?” he chuckled, “It was really nothing important, I swear.” I continue to furrow my eyebrows at him, not believing what he said. “Really!” he raised his right hand up, And I just shook my head at him, “This deer.”

-

-

-

“Ahhhhh~” Hei Ryung squealed as she jump on the soft comfy bed, as soon as we enter the bedroom that we are going to share for a week. I also lie down on the bed next to hers.

“I didn’t know Suho oppa’s family is this rich.” I uttered while I stared up on the ceiling tracing the small carved details on it. “Yea, I was surprised too because he never mentioned his family being this rich.”

There was silent after that, “Hey.” Hei Ryung then called as she lies on her stomach. “Yea?” I lie to my side with the side of my head resting on my palm.

“I heard you and Sehun has been really close these past few weeks.” I shrug at her statement, “yea, I guess you could say that.” I then blinked at her, “Why? Is that a bad thing?” I was afraid that being closed with Sehun would be a bad thing, “No. absolutely not. I was just surprised because it took me a long time to gain that boy’s trust.” She confessed, “You know I think he likes you.”

I arch an eyebrow at her not getting what she said about Sehun liking me. I mean, What nonsense is this girl saying right now?

 “What I mean is-“

Knock knock

There was a knock on the door, interrupting the little girl talk that we are having. We both turn to the door to see D.O and Lay, “Sorry for interrupting you girls, but the boys are hungry and maybe you can help us cook dinner for them. Eunyoung noona & manager hyung had to run some errands, so… we could really use some help in the kitchen. We’re going to be feeding 10,000 hungry children.”

“Sure!” Hei Ryung said excitedly as she hop off her bed, I threw a pillow at her “Nu.uh miss you stay out of the kitchen. You can’t even fry an egg.”

“Excuse me, I took cooking lessons from mom.” She uttered as we follow Lay and D.O down the stairs, “You know, just in case Chanyeol asks me to marry him.” I snorted at her statement earning a slap on the from her.

“OMYGOSH! YOU ERT!” I gasp exaggeratedly, “Em not!” she snapped.

I laugh, running down the stairs while hollering, “CHANYEOL! YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS A ERT!” chanyeol who is sitting on the couch, stand up and decided to play along with us. “WHAT?! I HAVE ET GIRLFRIEND?! OH NOOOOOOOO!!” he ran with me around the house while teasing Hei Ryung about being a ert.    

 


 

hello everyoneeeee \o/

hfdkajshkjash prelims is finally over and is time for me to work harder on mid-terms, please pray for me ohgosh T-T

anyways, i'll try my best to update every week i promise you guys <3 

tumblr_mqj40s8W9Z1s1ixhxo1_500.gif

/not adjusting the size because i'm crying 

tumblr_m6gh9aDEkO1rnn4sy_zpsf89099fe.gif

^ me /nods/

okay bye ~ <3