Grocery Shopping

The Fake Girlfriend

 

It has been a week since EXO M flew to China, every night Luhan would call me and we would talk about things that had happened to us that day. Luhan would always be the one who has a lot to say.

“He did that to Kris?!” I started laughing loudly, “Yes. You should have seen Kris gege’s face.” He manages to say in between laughs. Today Luhan had called earlier than the usual time he would call and he was all happy and excited. He’s now talking about an April fool’s day Lay oppa had pulled on Kris. I can’t help but laugh so loud, imagining how Kris’ face was when lay pulled the prank on him.

“Oh I got to go. We’re going to have dinner. I’ll call you later okay?”

“Alright. Bye eat a lot deer.” He let out a soft laugh before hanging up.

I glance at the clock by my desk and see that it was almost dinner time and the boys will be home any minute now, they are probably tired and hungry. Without wasting anytime I jump down from my bed and headed downstairs to the kitchen. Unfortunately, under normal circumstances…

We ran out of food.

A grocery shopping for one week lasts one day for the boys.

I guess it’s time for grocery shopping…

Before I could even head upstairs to change my clothes, the boys arrive. “Oh hey you guys are early today.” Suho and Chanyeol then enter holding a limping Kai.

“What happened?” I questioned as I help them settle Kai down on the sofa. “Kai accidentally trip.” Suho answered, sighing. The other boys were scattered all over the living room, all exhausted from today’s schedule.

I was about to ask them if they have already ate dinner but Kai spoke, “I told you that ing guy tripped me.” He was glaring off on the ceiling and it seems like he could make a hole on it. “Hey Hey, Kai watch your words. We just can’t accuse some, we don’t know if it’s an accident or not.”

Kai frowned at the older male, his voice slightly rising as he spoke, “You! You don ‘t know but I do!”

“Hey let’s not fight okay?” I get in between them before everything gets worse; knowing Kai’s temper is when he is tired or someone pissed him off.

“If anyone needs me, I’ll be in my room.” He said and tried to stand up. I supported him and help him walk to his room.

As much as I wanted to ask them about the argument just a while ago, I decided not. The boys are tired enough for the day, I might as well ask them next time.

“Oh ____, where are you going?” Suho questioned upon seeing me running down the stairs in a pair of jeans and an oversized sweatshirt whilst holding my coat. “Grocery shopping.” I uttered in response, while slipping on my shoes. “We ran out of food.”

“Is that so? It’s already late, let’s just order a delivery.”

“I’ll still go to the grocery store, you know for the tomorrow and the next days.” That is if the food will last for the next day’s…

“Just go order delivery and don’t wait for me.” He nodded his head, “Wait, Let Sehun come with you.” I slightly frown. Of all of the people, why him?

A chuckle escapes my mouth, “Nah, no need to. I can manage.” He shook his head and still pursue on making Sehun to come with me.

“____, you’re going on grocery shopping?” Chanyeol asked, popping his head by the hallway. “uhuh, why? Need to buy something?” He grinned and nodded his head, “Yea.”

-

-

  The grocery was just a few blocks away from the dorm but we decided to take the car because the boys had listed a lot on the grocery list. We sure have a long list but the food they have listed probably won’t last for a week.

“Annyeong Haseyo.” The old lady greeted as we enter the store, we greeted back with a slight bow. The store wasn’t full, only some old Ahjussi and a young boy with his mom.

“First on the list… meat!” Sehun pushed the cart to the meat section while I trotted from behind.

For about 45 minutes has passed and we have already finished half of what is written on the list, the cart though is already full.

“Ugh. I’m tired.” Sehun whined, sitting on the floor and leaning against the shelf of juices. I sat in front of him, also tired. It’s probably because I lack exercise that I got out of shape.

“I’m Thirsty.” Sehun uttered, “Want some juice?” I asked he just blankly stared at me. I scrunch up my nose and crawl towards him, grab a box of strawberry juice from the shelf.

“Hey, what are you doing?!” he asked in horror as I open the box and grabs two juices out of it. “Here” I toss him the juice, in which he just stared at. “Aren’t you gonna drink it?” I was about to retrieve the juice from his hand when he poke the straw into the hole and drank the juice.

“You’re silly.” He uttered, a soft laugh escaping his mouth afterwards. A small smile formed on my lips upon hearing him laugh. “What?! You said you were thirsty. How did giving you a drink made me silly?” Another laugh escapes his mouth upon hearing my statement.

-

-

“It’s raining.” I uttered under my breath as we step out of the grocery store to find it raining dogs and cats. Unfortunately, for us the parking lot was on the other side of the road and our umbrella is inside the car. “I’ll just go buy us some umbrella.” I hummed and nodded in response.

When was the last time that I had played in the rain…

-

-

“YA! _____ what are you doing?!” Sehun shouted. I just laugh at him and continue jumping on puddle.

“You’re no fun.” I uttered, when he declined my suggestion on joining me. “I don’t want to get sick.” He shrugs his shoulder.

 

 

“Here.” Sehun handed me a cup of hot chocolate, with shivering hands did I grab the hot chocolate from feeling its warmth. “Thanks.” I uttered under shaky breath.

“Don’t blame me if you get sick.” He uttered, turning the heater to a high level. He pulls away from the parking lot and drove back to the dorm.

Today, I had a glimpse of Sehun’s other side. Not the one when he’s a cold and arrogant boy, I like this side of Sehun and I hope he continues to be like this around me.

 


 

I finally updated \o/

Oh gawd having writer's block is really hard ; u ;

oh well i hope you like today's update

chu -3- <3