Harmless Fangirls

The Fake Girlfriend

 

______’s POV

I held my beanie tighter and adjusted my fake geeky glasses as I walk my usual path to school.

“____-ah?” Hei Ryung’s voice called, I turn around to see her skipping her way towards me.

“Hei Ryung-ah!” I immediately linked my arms with her, afraid that some fan girls might grab my hair out of nowhere.

“Ya! What’s with the beanie and fake glasses, huh?” she stares at me like I’m a weird person or something.

“Disguise…” I mumbled causing her to laugh.

“Those fan girls are harmless, you’ll be fine. And if they ever try to touch you I’m here to defend you with my karate kicks!”

“How can you be so sure of that?” I asked still worried on what will happen later when we enter school. “What if they suddenly throw knives at me when we enter school? They-“ Hei Ryung then cut me off by violently shaking me by the shoulders.

“____ !!! Stop exaggerating!” she screeched as she continues to shake me.

“Stop shaking me!!” she stopped shaking me and pinched my cheeks.

“Don’t worry okay?” I sighed and nodded my head, slightly pouting.

“Oh come on ____, look at me does the fan girls hurt me?” I glare at her, “Well your relationship is hidden from the public so obviously no.” I said, she sheepishly smile at me and said, while scratching her head, “I forgot about that. Anyway don’t worry ____ they won’t hurt you.” She reassured me, linking her arms with mine as we walk to school together.

“____, chin up. Your boyfriend is Luhan of EXO M, be proud of it.”  I slowly lift up my gaze from the ground to find every students looking at me while we walked pass by them.

Some of them even smile and bow at me, though we aren’t even close, we even hardly talk. Some of the students were glaring at me probably have killed me a thousand times in their minds. While there are students that don’t seem to care, maybe they didn’t watched yesterdays news or read the newspaper or they simply don’t care.

They look at me like I’m some kind of alien, entering their school. And this is one thing I don’t like “Attention.” But why did I even agree to be Luhan’s fake girlfriend? If I know it’ll only give me lots of attention…

Well because I needed money, so I could pay my father’s debt while the loan sharks haven’t found me yet.

Oh wait…

Speaking of the loan sharks..

Now that the public announcement has been made, it will be easier for them to find me.

Omonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

But no one knows I’m the daughter of the owner of Techno, except for Hei Ryung and my mom.

Aish! Nevertheless I still have to work harder to be able to save the money for appa’s debts.

You can do this ____! HWAITING ^-^o

“Well Well well, if it isn’t Luhan’s girlfriend a.k.a spotlight stealer. Congratulations you have once again won the spot light.” Jinkyung’s annoying high pitched voice spoke behind us.

“Oh hey !” Hei Ryung said in her famous sarcastic tone, while faking a smile. I closed my locker; turn to her and her servants. I gave her a rather fake smile and walked away with Hei Ryung.

She had always hated me ever since I came to this school for a stupid reason.

I stole her spot light.

What the , she can have the entire spotlight to herself. I don’t care; I just want a simple and quiet life. But because I’m Luhan’s so called “girlfriend” I think that simple and quiet life will have to wait.

~

“At last!” I stretched my arms upward, relief that class is finally over and I could get away from this place.

Surely my co-workers would bombard me with questions later at work and guess what I’m right. They turned into hungry paparazzi asking me questions like,

Since when were you in a relationship with Luhan?

What does it feels like being in a relationship with an idol?

Is he the only member who is dating right now?

And that, this, that. I can’t even answer any of their questions cause after asking a question they’ll ask another question again. I was about to drown from their questions but luckily a new costumer came in.

And it surprised me to see Luhan inside the convenient store I worked at, my co-workers then became silent, their eyes almost popped out of their eye sockets and their jaws almost reaching the floor.

“Lu-Luhan, why are you here?” I decided to break the silence that had grown among us (workers) and some customers in the store.

He smiled and walk towards the counter, “Can I borrow her for tonight?”  He asks my co-workers, who simultaneously nodded their heads at him, still astonish.

“Kamsahamnida.” He bowed, then grabs my hand and dragged me out of the store.

“Ya Luhan! Where are you taking me? I need to work.” I tried to yank of my hand away from his grip, he stop walking and turn to me, ‘Just for tonight, okay? Our manager is going to treat us dinner and we happen to know from Hei Ryung that your workplace is near the restaurant we’re going to eat at, so I fetched you.” I bit my lower lip; contemplating with myself for a moment before giving in. he smiles and continues to walk to our destination.

The restaurant wasn’t that far, only 20 minutes if you walk it from the convenient store I work at. And while we were walking to our destination some fans squealed upon seeing Luhan, and took pictures of us.

That time I wanted to grab their cameras and throw it to Han River, but I know it’s no use because everyone knows me as the “girlfriend” of Luhan.

“____-ah!” Hei Ryung frantically waved her hand at our direction.

“Hey guys ~” I smiled, sitting on the chair that Luhan has pulled out for me. I thanked him.

We chatted as we wait for our orders to arrive.

“So ____, how many boyfriends have you had?” Tao asked earning a light smack from Lay.

“None.” I truthfully answered, “Really? I don’t believe you!” Kai said d eyeing me, “I’m really telling the truth!”

“Okay, But how many guys have asked you out already?”

“Do you really think I’d keep track of things like that?”

“Well no, but tell us your estimated number.” Kai kept on interrogating.

“Why do you want to know?” Really Kai? Really?

 “Because I’m curious.” He said, grinning.

I sighed and shrug my shoulders at him, “I don’t know maybe about 5 guys or something.”

“Liar!” Hei Ryung butted in, “____’s been popular with guys ever since middle school, so I estimate about 60 + guys, have already asked her out and all of them got rejected.” She said. I turn my head to her, looking at her in disbelief.

“Seriously? How come you know that?”

“Because I’m your best friend.” She beamed at my direction; I only roll my eyes at her.

After a while our food had arrive, Xuimin was the first one to dig in I was laughing so hard I couldn’t each that much cause Luhan and the other boys kept on teasing him. And for the whole night Sehun has been avoiding a conversation with me, or I just seem to think of it that way.

“Wahhh ~ ! I’m so full!” Bacon said stretching his arm upward.

“Wah! I’m still hungry!!” Xuimin uttered puffing his cheeks as he rests his chin over the table.

“Hyung you’re always hungry.” Sehun teased in his usual flat tone and impassive expression. The deserts came afterwards.

After the dinner they gave me ride back home, I wanted to decline but Xuimin’s aegyo got me no choice.

“Bye ! Thanks for the ride and dinner.” I thanked them as I exit the van, “Anytime.” Luhan ruffled my hair, smiling with his usual angelic smile again that could flutter any girl’s heart.

I bid goodbye as they drove off. I turn around walking to my house, but before I could enter Mrs. Choi, my neighbor, get out taking some trash.

“Annyeong Haseyo Mrs. Choi.” I bowed from the other side of the front path; she turned to me and smiled genuinely, closing the lid of the trash can she then walks towards me, dusting off her hands.

“Just got off from work?” she asks, I nodded in response, even though I really wasn’t from work. “Oh, I almost forgot there were two men looking for you this morning.” I felt a sudden surge of nervousness running down my spine.

“R-really? Why would they be looking for me?” I asked, trying my best not to quiver.

“They didn’t really tell me the reason, but I think it has something to do with your father.” Oh this is bad.

“Ohh…” I nodded my head, trying to look nonchalant. “Well, Mrs. Choi I got to go now. I still have some stuff to finish.” I said, she smiled and nodded her head, telling me not to over work myself.

I closed the door behind me, leaning against it. I sighed. This is bad, really bad. The loan sharks have already found me; I have to find a new place to stay as soon as possible.

Then that means I have to get from the money I have save up for Appa’s debts. Oh gawd. I sighed.

“Arf ~ Arf” Byeol, my cute little puppy, came running towards me while wiggling her little tail. “Hey girl~” I scooped her up in my arms and brought her to the kitchen to feed her.

 


 

yay! Chapter 5

Forgive if this chapter isn't good, It's almost midnight here at my place and i'm really getting sleepy.

Thanks for supporting this fanfic of mine guise, you don't know how it means so much to me. <3

I LAVA YOU <3 Chuuuu ~ *flying kisses*