At SM Entertainment

The Fake Girlfriend

 

“Meolli dolgo doraseo dasi sijakhaneun gose da wasseo~ “ Hei Ryung sang while she puts the ingredients in the boiling pot.

It was Saturday; Hei Ryung came by for me to help her cook lunch for the boys since she isn’t that good at cooking.  I wouldn’t blame her though; her mom does all the house works since she is already retired from work.

“Do I put it like this?” she asked, trying to make a perfect bento. I giggled at how she made the bento into Chanyeol’s face, like how Jandi –from Boy’s over Flowers- made a bento into Junpyo’s face.

She smiled happily and clapped in joy seeing her finished work. “Now let’s bring these to the boys.” She said, putting the lunchboxes on the table. “What? Let’s go? Are you saying I’m going with you?”  She nods, “Do you think I’ll bring all of this to SM Entertainment?” Gosh this girl gets really bossy sometimes. “And plus don’t you want to see them sweating while dancing and just be hot.” She wiggled her eyebrows; I rolled my eyes and sighed, “Only Because I can’t let you bring all those heavy lunchboxes. Also, it’s boring here.” She smiled and patted my cheeks.

-

-

-

“Eunyoung unnie!” Hei Ryung called, Unnie turned to us and waved while smiling, She then walk over to where we were standing and gave us a hug. “What are you girls doing here?”

“We cooked lunch for you guys!” Hei Ryung answered, showing the lunch boxes she’s holding. “Wah! Really? that’s great~” Unnie clapped her hands while smiling like a cute child.

Eunyoung unnie opened the door to the boys’ practice room, but it was empty. “Where are they?” I asked placing the lunchbox on the floor.

“They’re on vocal practice; they’ll be back in a few.”

Suddenly the door burst open, revealing the boys of EXO. “Wahhh! I’m hungry!” Xiumin was the first on to come in followed by Lay, Luhan, and Baekhyun and so on.

“Ohhh! ____, Hei Ryung!” Xiumin ran towards us, “Are these lunches?”

“How did you know?”

“I can smell it.” He grins.

“Then if you can smell it was lunch, why bother asking?” Lay said sitting beside Xiumin, who is puffing his cheeks at Lay, making him look more like bun. Still he’s really cute; it makes me want to pinch his cheeks.

“Aigggoooo ~ you’re really cutee.” I squealed and pinch his cheeks. I can’t stop myself; he’s just really adorable, despite his age. He’s more of a maknae then Tao & Sehun. I can’t imagine Mr. arrogant Sehun being this cute; I can still picture Tao though.

PUAHAHAHAHAHAAH! I’ll just laugh out loud if Sehun does aegyo.

While Eunyoung unnie & the other boys enjoy the lunches we brought –especially Chanyeol who is being fed by his loving girlfriend- psh. Love birds, but they’re cute I hope they’ll get married someday.

Anyways, I just noticed that Mr. Arrogant is missing.

Then I excused myself to the bathroom, it’s not that I wanted to find Sehun but I really need to go. As I was about to turn the corner I saw Sehun with a girl, not only just a girl, but she’s the girl in the picture I saw yesterday in his room. Wait isn’t she that girl from a girl group. I just can’t remember her name.

She was leaning against the wall, arms cross against her chest, while Sehun stands opposite of her, he was saying something but she shows nothing but a bored expression.

“Sehun please what we had in the past stays in the past. Are you really that dumb? I told you that I don’t love you anymore.” I silently gasped, I know Sehun might have a cold attitude but he’s still a person, he also has feelings and he can also feel pain.

She then walked away, leaving Sehun. I came out to where I’m hiding and walked pass him as if I didn’t heard anything.

Poor Sehun.

-

-

-

“MAMA MAMA ~”

I glance at Sehun; he is gloomy that he wasn’t that energetic with their practice. He’s hurt, even if he has that poker face on, I can see it in his eyes that he’s hurt.

Asdfghjkl, why do I feel like I want to help this guy.

Nah. No.

I wonder what happened between them.

Well yea it’s pretty obvious that they used to be lovers and broke up because the girl doesn’t love him anymore. Nevertheless, I feel sad for Sehun. 

 


Poor Sehun. ;A;

And and am I evil for not telling you who the girl was? LOLOLOL 

Oh oh and CONGRATULATIONS TO EXO for winning The New Asian Artist Award.

*throws lay's unicorn dusts* HEHEHE <3 I'm so proud of them.

And Sehun was really handsome with Gray Hair. bsikfbsodb <3 

please wait 2 seconds for an uncompressed image, or press Ctrl+F5 for original quality page tumblr_meayziLqv71qzh5sno2_250.gif_hyunc

But on this year's MAMA is kind of ty don't you think?! omeged! I'm really mean am I? hdilaig but yea it's just what i think. Don't get mad ^_^ v

Anyways I have a date with Sehun so seeya on the next chapterrr Byee ^.^ <3