Goodmorning

The Fake Girlfriend

 

 

“Eunyoung noo…na? ____-ah where’s noona?” Luhan walked in the kitchen while rubbing his eyes cutely, “Eunyong unnie has to run some early errands for Mr. Sooman, she said she’ll just meet you at SME later.” I told him putting the plates on the table.

“Oh.” He nodded his head then started helping me with preparing the table for breakfast. “SO how was your sleep?”

“It was good.” I answered. I’m quite surprise myself that I didn’t lack sleep today. Ever since Appa had died, I always wake up in the middle of the night, crying –crying for him to comeback-.

 

“Uwaaa ~They look so delicious.” Xuimin cooed as one by one the other members enters the kitchen, “Oh ~ ____-ah you cooked all of this?” I nodded my head, “Aigoo ~ You should have woke us up instead.”

I giggled and shook my head, “Ani, its okay.”

---

“If something happens just call us, okay?” Luhan reminded for the nth time, I chuckled at him “Lu, for the nth time, yes don’t worry I’ll call you when something happens.”

“I’m just worried okay?” he sighed, flashing a worried smile.

“I told you, don’t worry.” I giggled.

“Okay ~” he took a deep breath, “We’ll go now, Bye ~”

“Bye ____ See you tonight!”

“Bye, take care guys ~” I closed the door.

I sighed, “Now let’s start cleaning.”, then walk back to the kitchen to work on the dishes. I was supposed to be in school but afraid that the loan sharks might go there to find me, I just chose to stay here in EXO’s Dorm.

Living room

     “Cleaned.”

Kitchen

    “Cleaned.” I mentally checked the places that I have already finished cleaning. I glanced at the clock; it was still early for me to cook for lunch so I’ll just clean the boys’ room before taking my lunch.

Bringing the cleaning materials upstairs I opened the first room which is the room of Chanyeol & Baekhyun. I look over at the pictures on the wall and it looks like they’ve been best friends ever since their trainee days. A soft laugh came out of my mouth upon seeing derp pictures of them.

After cleaning Chanyeol & Baekhyun’s room I proceeded to the next room which belongs to Suho and…

Oh, Mr. Arrogant.

I look around to see that it’s quite messy, but compare to Baekhyun & Chanyeol’s room, this room is cleaner by 15% I guess.

Picking up the clothes scattered on the floor, my clumsiness has strike once again, tripping on my own feet causing myself to stumble on the floor and bump my head on the nightstand. I yelped when something fall on my head, I picked it from the ground to see it was a picture frame.

This is Sehun and a girl.

Wait…

Isn’t she -

 “____-ah! We’re back!” I heard Baekhyun shouts from downstairs and faint sound of footsteps walking up the stairs.

Back? They’re so early.

I quickly place the picture frame back on the nightstand, get my cleaning materials and stumble out of the room, before Mr. Arrogant… sees me.

He stands in front of me, gazing at me with his cold stare.

 “I was just cleaning your room. Don’t worry I didn’t do anything aside from cleaning, just clean.”  I told him trying my best not to stammer.  

“It’s pretty obvious that you were cleaning.” He uttered coldly referring to the cleaning materials in my hands. Then he sauntered into his room.

I walked downstairs to greet the other members.

“I thought you’re gonna be home late?” I asked putting the cleaning materials back to where it was placed before. “Manager Hyung is in a good mood today, he let us home early, really early.” Chanyeol answered, stretching his arms up.

“I wonder what’s gotten into Manager Hyung?” Xuimin laughed.

“Maybe he’s got a date or something.” I said causing them to burst into laughter, “What did I said something funny?”

“PUAHAHAHAAH!” they kept on laughing, “I can’t imagine! Manager Hyung be derpin on his date!” Chanyeol rolled on the floor laughing with his deep voice.

“You guys are mean!” I laughed, “By the way what would you like to eat for lunch?”

Xuimin’s head shot up upon hearing what I just asked, “Oh Oh! BULGOGI!” he grinned. I nodded my head and sauntered to the kitchen to cook for our lunch.

-

-

-

“Aisshhh ! Ya you’re cheating!” I whined after losing yet another game to Luhan.

He laughed, “Aigoo ~ ____-ah I’m just really good at playing this game how can that be cheating?” and ruffled my hair.

“Ya! Luhan be a gentleman and let the girl win.”

“No!! I can win this without, him, making it easy for me.” I confidently said, though I wasn’t really sure how I’ll be able to win this game.

“Suit yourself.” He shrugged, pressing the start button for another round.

“Goooo! _____!” The boys screamed.

The game started. I started push random buttons on the joystick my eyes focused on the screen.

“AHHHHH!! I WONNNNNNNNN” I screamed in happiness,  and started jumping up & down. “I won ~ I won ~ I won.”

The boys laughed at me while I rejoice for my won.

Ding Dong ~

“I’ll get it!” Tao stand from the couch and walk to the door.

“Arf Arf~”

“Byeol?!” I turn my head towards the door and saw my little Byeol running towards me, “KYAAAA ~ BYEOL!” I squealed bringing my little furry puppy in my arms, “I miss you so much!”

“Arf ~” she barked.

“Wahhh ~ Is this Byeol?” I nodded my head towards Luhan, “Wahh ~ she’s really cute.” He squealed ruffling byeol’s fur. “Your baby already misses you she’s been down ever since yesterday.” Hei ryung said as she sat down beside her boyfriend.

“Really? Awww Byeol umma misses you too ~” I keep snuggling the little puppy in my arms.

“She’s really cute ~ Kyaaa ~” Baekhyun squealed as they play with Byeol. “Are dogs allowed in here?”

“I think no.” Kris said, making me frown. “Aww to bad, I wasn’t her here.” Luhan pouted, rolling the ball towards Byeol.

“And Sehun kind of hate dogs, remember?” Suho added.

Pshhh, that guy sure hates a lot. I’ll probably have a long list of it someday… but it’s not like I list all the things he hates.

“Why is there a dog in here?” Sehun glared at Byeol as she runs to his feet, wiggling her cute little furry tail.

“She is ____’s dog. Hei Ryung brought her here to see ____.” Lay explained, Sehun just rolled his eyes and sauntered towards the kitchen. I secretly scrunch up my nose at him and throw a vase at him in my mind.

As I heard the door of his room closed I couldn’t stop myself from asking, “Is Sehun always that cold, ever since?” They simultaneously nodded their head. “But if you get to know him more he’s really funny & nice.”

I scrunched up my nose, “He obviously hates me how can I be able to get to know him?” Luhan shook his head, “He doesn’t hate you ____-ah. It’s just that he kind of doesn’t like being around new people.”

I just nodded my head, though I can’t understand why someone would hates being around new people. Is he shy? If he is, he doesn’t have to, because I’m really approachable.

 


 

TADA ~ Another update :3

I wonder who the girl is...? >:D *snickers*

Oh well, If you guys wanna find out who that girl is, You better tune in to the next chapter. 

ajdoaudo;aulgb Byeee ~ Chuu ^.^ <3

 

And Sehun stop being cold to ____ *coughs*me*coughs* ^o^v

Oh and and AlexSterling, whateva your suspicions are, you gotta tell me. LOL

and YixingsWaifeu, yea,THEHUN WHAAAIII?! Y SO COLD TO US?! orz ifhaoudga i'm so crazy.

I really got to go now, MEHEHEH byyyyeee :3