Press Conference

The Fake Girlfriend

 

____’s POV

“Wait, what’s your name again?” I asked baby faced boy, while we walk we made our way to their practice room.

“Luhan is my name.” he answered, chuckling at me.

“Oh, sorry I’m really forgetful with name.”

“I see.” He smiled.

Today is the day of the Press conference and this baby faced boy, Luhan here, had unexpectedly fetched me from school.

And I’m really nervous right now. It’ll be my first time being in front of the camera… I mean cameras.

Luhan then opened the practice room’s door and let me enter first –a gentleman, I know- but when I was about to enter the room when Sehun pushed his way in, causing me to bumped against Luhan.

Geez, what a nice guy…

“Aish, ya! Oh Sehun.”

As we enter the practice room, bacon greeted us waving like a child, “Hii! ____-sshi!”

I smiled, “Hi Bacon!” and greeted back the boys in the room started laughing, while Bacon pouted at me. “What? Did I say something funny?” I asked slightly tilting my head to the side. “It’s Baekhyun, not bacon.” He pouted again, adding a little hmph at the end of his sentence. I giggled at his cuteness, “Ah. But it sounded like Bacon.”

“Me! Me! How about me?! Do you remember my name?” the guy with chubby cheeks asked crawling towards me, smiling like a cute little kid.

What’s his name again? Xui what?

“Baozi.” Luhan whispered to me.

“Ah, Baozi.” I confidently repeated what Luhan had whispered, he pouted at me while the others bursts into laughter again.

“eh?? Why are you laughing again?”

“It’s not Baozi, its Xui min or Min seok… oppa.” He grinned making me want to pinch his cheeks until it got swollen. He’s so cute.

I nodded my head, “Then what’s Baozi?”

“It’s a bun.” The giant guy, with a serious face answered my question. I nodded my head and didn’t question why.

“Wait, by the way. How old are you?” The guy with dark skin asked.

I forgot his name also. Kekeke ~

“17.”

“Woah! Call us oppa from now on, ne?” Lay –I’m sure Lay is his name- said.

“Hmm...” I nodded my head, though I didn’t call them oppa as we continue to converse. Cause I’m not really quite used on calling someone oppa.

While we talk and get to know more of one another, Sehun was quiet the whole time. I wanted to talk to him but I don’t think he likes talking to anyone.

Afterwards, the three of us –Luhan, me & Sehun- for the press conference, my mind was set off from thinking of the press conference while I was talking with the boys, but I got nervous again, knowing that the press conference will be starting in two hours time.

“I don’t think you even need make up, you’re already beautiful.” The stylist unnie complimented, I giggled and uttered a soft “thank you”.

“I’ll just put a light amount of make up to enhance your beauty.” She then started putting on make up on my face.

After finishing the makeup and doing my hair, she handed me a dress and told me to get changed into it. I enter the small room, where, I guess, idols change their clothes.

I carefully change into it, gazing my reflection on the mirror I thought, it’s been a long time I looked like this.

“Ahhh! My princess is so beautiful.”

I remember how Appa used to say that, every time I dress like this. Tears started to form in my eyes as I remember my father.

I stand there, remembering every memory we had, remembering how happy we were before, even though he’s busy and all.

I miss you Appa.

“____, are you done?” unnie knocked on the door, I blink away the tears in my eyes, took a deep breath before turning the knob and going out of the small room.

“Omo! ____-ah! You look so beautiful~ I knew this dress would look perfect on you.” She squealed clapping her hands. “Komawo.” I smiled, shyly at her compliment.

“Wow, you’re so beautiful.” My eyes darted to the direction of the voice and saw Luhan standing by the door with Sehun behind him.

My cheeks heat up at his compliment, “Gomawo.”

“Oh wait, ____ change into this.” She grab a shoe box under the racks of clothes and brought out a white pumps.

I gasps at it, “It’s really high.” Luhan and stylist unnie chuckled at me, while Sehun stayed cold as usual.

My family may be rich before but never in my life have I wear such high heels like this. I’m more with the flats and sneakers.

“It’ll be fine.” Stylist unnie assured me as I remove my feet of my shoes and slip into the white pumps. “Why do I even have to wear this?” I asked adjusting myself with the high heels.

“So you could at least match your boyfriend’s height.” She admitted, I pouted knowing what she meant while Luhan chuckled at me.

“____ !!!” Hei ryung’s high pitched voice echoed throughout the whole room, as she run up to me and gave me a hug. “You’re so beautiful.” She cooed.

“Are you ready, ____?” Chanyeol asked walking towards us; I nodded my head, with a nervous expression.

Just as then, someone came and told us that the press conference will be starting.

I peak from the backstage to see a lot of cameras ready, reporters preparing the questions they’ll probably throw at us later, and at the back of the reporters & cameras are their fans, probably here to hear the truth from their very own idols.

I closed my eyes, breathing heavily a multiple times. Feeling anxious about this whole press conference thing, made me want to back away. But I already signed the contract…

“Don’t get nervous, it’s not like you’re gonna perform on stage.” A voice spoke, making me shoot my eyes open and saw Sehun standing a few meters away from me.

It’s my first time hearing his voice, and it matches his appearance… cold and arrogant.

“W-well it’s my first time being in front of live broadcast camera.”   I told him, slightly stuttering. He rolled his eyes then walked away.

I sighed. I guess he doesn’t like me.

Or maybe he’s jealous?

Does he like Luhan?

Is he really a gay?

OMO! His good looks will be wasted if  he is…

“_____”

“Ne?”  Luhan held out his hand at me, I look at it curiously then back at him. Tilting my head a bit, not getting what he wants me to do with his hands.

He chuckled and grab my hand, intertwining it with his, making my eyes went huge at the skinship.

Aside from my Dad, no other boys had held my hands,

Until now…

He held my hand as we walk out to face the people who came to hear the truth about the gay issues, from the idols themselves. I squeezed Luhan’s hand as the cameras started flashing everywhere. He squeezed my hand back and whispered, “I’m here, don’t worry.”, calming me a bit.

As we sat down on the prepared seats for us, the reporters immediately asked the question everyone in the whole world is curious about.

“So Luhan, Sehun. Is the rumors about the two of you being gays, true?”

“No.” Luhan answered right away, “ Sehun and I have been best friends for a long time, I think it’s all because we’re just comfortable with each other. And I have a girlfriend, she’s right here in front of you.”

The fans gasp, as he confessed to everyone that I’m his girlfriend, causing everyone’s attention turn to me.

“Can we know your name Ms.?”

“Oh, I’m ____” I answered trying not to stammer.

“How did you felt when you heard about your boyfriend’s gay issues?”

I tried my best to act normal while I answer every question they throw.

~

Good job, especially you ____.” Mr. Sooman praised, I smiled and bowed my head at the man.

We then left Mr. Sooman’s office and head to their practice room, where the other members are waiting. And as soon as we enter the room they started shouting and howling, like I had just entered a zoo.

A bit exaggerated but cute…

“Glad that gay issues are over.” Luhan then turned to me and said, “Thanks to you~” then smiled the most gorgeous smile I’ve ever seen in my life.

My cheeks heat up seeing his smile, “Oh, no problem.” I quickly look away from him, hiding my flushed cheeks.

He chuckled, “Are you blushing?”

“What? Blushing? No ! This is blush on.” I reason out, making him laugh.

Blush on, I know it’s a lame excuse but I’m really wearing a blush on.

“Hey guys food is here!” Chanyeol shouted as he, Hei Ryung and giant guy came back from buying foods for the little celebration for the issues are now over.

Those hungry paparazzi are too harsh towards these boys, they’ve just debuted and those reporters already accused them with some nonsense issues.

But actually I really don’t know if it’s true or not, because I haven’t ask them about it yet.

But nah, who cares, they’re both too handsome to be gays.

I’m sure their fans are so happy right now that those issues about their idols being gays, aren’t true.

And they’re probably preparing…

To kill me.

I gulped at the thought of it, my heart thumped in fear, I held my hair.

What will happen to me tomorrow at school?

Will they kill me?

Should I hire some bodyguards to protect me from the fangirls, just in case they try to kill me?

-      Wait, no I don’t have enough money for that.

“____?” A hand wave infront of me snapping me out of my silly thoughts.

“Ne?” I look up to see Luhan waving his hand, he chuckled and sat down in front of me. Handing me my food, “Thanks.”

“You looked terrified, what were you thinking?”

I swallowed the food before answering his question, “Fangirls.”

“What?” he asked, biting on his chicken legs.

I chuckled, tossing him some tissues, “You have sauce left on your lips.” He chuckled, wiping the side of his lips with the tissue I gave him.

He then cleared his throat, “So what were you thinking again?”

“Fangirls.” I answered, looking at him and asked him, “They won’t kill me right?”

He laughed making me pout, “Ya! I’m serious!” His hand then reaches up to ruffle my hair.

“Don’t worry about them, they won’t harm you. I promise.” He showed me a –gorgeous- reassuring smile.

I smile and nodded in response.

But still the thought of being killed by fan girls never left my mind.


;A; Why am I born to be a boring author.

orz still hope you enjoy this chapter. :3

Chu ~ <3