Angel

The Fake Girlfriend

Once upon a time, there was an angel who was sent down to earth for an important mission and she was reminded that she should not have any intimate relationship with any human on earth because if she does she will lost her everlasting life and will fail the mission, she thought it would be too easy, not until she met a  guy on earth who took her in upon finding her lying down on the cold street of Seoul.
He did not know anything about her being an angel who has a mission on earth. As time goes by, she grew fond of him and she wants to protect him at the same time as she was doing her mission on earth, she did not know the feeling of falling in love because she was never a human from the start, but as his soft lips touches her own she knew then and there that she has failed her mission and she would be losing her wings as well as her everlasting life.

And that is how the music video will go.

"There." Eunyoung unnie places down the straigthening iron as she smiles at me through my reflection on the mirror, I return back the smile worriedly. "Hey tinkerbell, I know you'll do a great job." She says encouragingly, giving me a pat on the shoulders. 

Just about weeks ago I was almost getting frustrated in deciding wether to accept the role being given to me even though they could have given it to an idol, I would consider myself lucky if it weren't for me having no such confidence infront of the camera or cameras rather. But they have trained me on how to act in a simple music video, and hell even though i had those effin training I'm still worried as to what it may result to. And yea, I have accepted the role since it may be also a way of paying the boys of how they were really nice to me.

I sigh. "I'm really nervous." I utter once I step out of the fitting room after changing into an embellished white dress that falls just in the middle of my thigh and which is my first outfit for the music video. Eunyoung unnie held me on my shoulders and make turn to thw mirror ao I coukd see my own refelction, "You look beautiful and believe in yourself. Don't think about the result, think about now. Just be yourself tinks." She smiles giving me a hug before we made our way out of the dressing room. 

As to what the director explained to me, the music video that will be shoot today wasna song from their debut album entitledn"Angel" or "Into your world", I've heard it often because Luhan sings it to me at night, through the phone,  during the days when EXO M was still promoting in China. It was a surpise an dthank you gift for their fans in celebration for their 1 million akbum sales and the boys have personally chose the song themseleves as it described their fans as well. Their Angels.

"____" I turn around to find Luhan standing a few meters from me with a smile on his face, he slowly approaches me his eyes not leaving mine. "You're beautiful." He uttered softly as his hand reach up to touch my cheeks. I shook my head and let out a soft laugh, "Why aren't you still changing?" I question as I notice him still in his casual clothes. "We'll be shooting later after your acting." I tilt my head in confusion. 

"But I thought you're my..." I stop in the middle of my sentence as I follow Sehun with my gaze, he just came out of the dressing room after having change from his casual clothes to a light blue button up shirt and a simple dark pants with a stylist fixing his blonde hair. I furrow my eyebrows.

"I'm not your man today." Luhan uttered softly and I knew then and there that I am doomed.


Hi guys omg :3 I updated

Sorry if it's short though, til the next update ;) 

xoxo