Last

The Fake Girlfriend

Luhan’s POV

Today is our last day here in Busan and tonight we decided to have a little party. “Would anyone like to do the grocery?” Kyungsoo asks while he was walking out of the kitchen, wearing a pink apron.

“Sehun and I!” I raise my hand, Sehun’s as well, earning a glare from the younger male, and I return it with a sheepish grin. “Come on Sehun, don’t be a lazy .” I start pulling him up to his feet. “Hyung!” he groans trying to fight back to me. But in the end I got maknae out of the house.

“At last some alone time with my best friend.” I uttered as I start to drive off to the market. That latter rolls his eyes but there was still a smile on his face.

 

 

“Oiso Boiso Saiso!” The old ladies shout; it was already dark but Jagalchi Market is still alive. Sehun and I walk around the market, buying the ingredients we needed for our last dinner here in Busan.
“Hyung, why do they keep shouting ‘Oiso Boiso Saiso!’? What does that even mean?” Sehun asks, tilting his head on the side while his eyebrows furrow. A chuckle escapes my lips, “It means, Come Look and Buy their fresh products.” He then nod his head in understanding.

“How did you even know that?”

I smile and scratch my head in a shy manner, “I did some research.” Cause I wanted to impress a certain someone.

 

 

A small contented sigh emitted from my lips after sipping my hot chocolate. Sehun and I decided to have a cup of hot chocolate and just have a little talk before we head back to the summer house.

“You know…” I start, playing with the now empty cup of hot chocolate in my hand. Sehun hums in respond whilst sipping on his hot chocolate.
“When we come back to Seoul, I might..

I might ask ____ for a date.”
“But you two are already dating, right?” he asks, clueless.
“For real.” Silence fell between us for a few moments.

“Oh.” A somewhat forced laugh emitted from his lips, “That’s great then hyung. Hwaiting!” he then stands up and patted my shoulders, “We should head back home hyung, and Kyungsoo will get mad if we stay here for too long.” I nod and silently follow him to the car.

“So what happened that makes you…” he trails off.
After seeing you hugs her few nights ago.
In that very second I felt like you held my entire world.

“I just realized that after all this times, I am falling for that silly girl.” A smile crept upon my lips at the thought of her. “Yea. That girl is silly.” He said accompanied by a chuckle, I nod in agreement and then for the rest for the ride it was silent.   

 

 

“So how is Busan?” Manager Hyung asks, helping us load our bags in the back of the van. “It’s awesome. Too bad you couldn’t join us.” He pats my shoulder, smiling softly. “You, boys, deserve this vacation better than me.” I smile back at him. He was surely the best manager.

“Luhan, have you seen ____?”  Eunyoung noona asks as she exits the house.
“Isn’t she inside?” she shook her head and that moment I knew where she was again. Without second thoughts I started running to where she would probably be. “Luhan, where are you going?!”

 

Relief starts to wash over me the second I saw her. A small smile forms upon my lips. I found her. I catch my breath first before walking towards the girl who is sitting in front of her father’s grave. I bow, giving respect to the man who gave us such wonderful person, before sitting down beside her. “What are you doing here?” she asks me, turning her small head towards me. “Eunyoung noona is looking for you.” I quietly said in reply as I stare at her father’s grave.

She’s been visiting her father’s grave since the day we arrived in Busan, so I wasn’t really surprise to find her here.

I know how much you’re still in pain at your loss,
and I wish I could take them away.

I slowly turn my head to her and caught a tear rolling down her rosy cheeks, “____” I called her name softly, afraid that I might break her any second if I was to speak louder. She quickly wipes her tears and tried to put on a genuine smile, “Let’s go.” We stood up, but I didn’t let her leave, I hold her hand instead and pull her towards me. I securely wrap my arms around her.

“If you want to cry then cry, don’t keep the pain to yourself.” We stood there for a good sixty seconds before she bursts into tears.

“____...

Please let me take your pains away.” 

 


 

another fail chapter for you guys ; A ;
but i'm really happy that you guys still read my story, even though it's boring and all :3