Grand tour II

The Fake Girlfriend

After a few more rounds of walking around we watched the movie “Despicable Me 2” because the maknaes said so, and when I say maknaes, I’m included. The oldies have no other choice but to say yes. We had fun watching the movie, especially us maknaes of course! “BANANA!” Chanyeol pretended to be one of those purple evil minions, and even though they’re evil, they are still cute as hell.

“Wah banana!” Baekhyun join Chanyeol and the people in the restaurant started looking at our direction, probably thinking that it’s a bit weird for such adults watching an animated movie.

 

 

“wahh~” Luhan suddenly pulls my hand towards the railings, his eyes glistening as the indoor skating rink came into view. “Woah!” the others got excited also and even though we just ate all of them agreed to go for ice skating.

“____, Aren’t you coming?”  Luhan ask while he is tying his skate shoes, “I just ate, you guys get going first.” He smile at me and nod his head, “don’t be too long, okay?” a chuckle escape my lips as I nodded my head at him, he smiled again, ruffled my hair before joining the other boys in the skating rink.

I sigh.

The truth is, I don’t know how to skate.

Sad reality, I know.

I’m kinda jealous that everyone is having fun except for me.

“Why aren’t you skating?”

“I don’t know how to skate.” I suddenly blurted out with a sigh, only to widen my eyes few seconds after realizing what I have just said. I turn to my right to see Sehun trying to suppress a laughter.

“I-I could teach you.” I blink at him, not believing the words that just left his lips; it is very rare for Sehun to offer something like this.  So might as well say yes before this maknae turns back to cold and y Thehun.

Before I could even stand nor say yes, Sehun was already back with skating shoes in his hand. I must have been baffled, at what he just said, that I didn’t notice that he had already stood up to get me skating shoes. “Sit down.” He ordered in which I immediately obeyed and then he started putting the skate shoes on me, “Oh wait, I can do it myself.” I tried to grab the shoes from him but he look up at me with those intimidating stare of his that made me quiet and just watch him put those shoes on me.

He then look up again and smile, “All done.”

Dugun dugun

What’s happening to me?

Sehun then grab my hand and lead me to the ice skating rink. A surge of electricity runs up my spine as soon as his skin came in contact with mine. An inaudible gasp escapes my lips, I glance up at Sehun to see if he has felt it too but he shows no emotion at all.

“I think I change my mind.” I pull him back when we were about to enter the rink, “Oh come on don’t be such a baby.” He teases as he continues to pull me inside.

“I’m not being a baby!” I glare at him, he turns around to face me and with a chuckles he said, “Yea Yea whatever.” He held both my hands and I can feel my cheeks flushed at his touch.

I look up at Sehun with a scared expression, making him laugh at me. “Don’t worry, I’m here.” He told me in a sincere voice, causing my heart to palpitate in such an abnormal manner.

I took a deep breath before nodding my head at him, my hands tightly holding his. “Let’s start with balancing first.”

-

-

-

“WAH~” I lifted both my arms in the air as I skate in circle around Sehun. He clapped his hands at me, “Wooo~ I can skat- OMP!” I suddenly slipped, my landing on the cold ice. Sehun stared at me for a few seconds before bursting into loud guffaws.

“How clumsy.” He skates towards me, who is having trouble, standing back up to my feet. “Hey.” He called softly, I hummed in response as I look up at him, a small smirk appear on his face and I know that he has something in mind.

“Let’s race.” This kid -.-

 

 

 

“Here’s your bubbletea.” I handed him his bubbletea with a frown visible on my face. Earlier, we had a race and whoever wins will be receiving a free bubbletea from the loser.

“What’s with the frown?” he chuckle as he glance at me while happily drinking his bubbletea, “You cheated!” I told him while suspiciously looking at him, he grinned innocently. “No, I didn’t.” he pursed his lips and blink his eyes innocently. “You just can’t accept the fact that you’re a slowpoke. Slowpoke.” He sticks out his tongue at me and I just roll my eyes at him.

“Well at least I can clearly pronounce the letter s” I shot back, emphasizing the letter s making me smirk in victory when he glares at me.

“Thlowpoke.”

“sssssss…”

“Thlowpoke.”

“Thehunnie, its slowpoke not thlowpoke.” His eyebrows furrowed as he bore a hole onto my face. But, in some ways, he look like a kid glaring at someone who is teasing him in other words, he looks utterly cute.

Before I could utter another word, Luhan and the others came to where Sehun and I were. “____! Sehun!” Luhan called as he ran towards us, “There you are, we’ve been looking all over for you two.”

“What are you two even doing here?” Kris asks as he approaches us. “____, lost the race so she have to buy me bubbletea as a punishment.” Sehun explained. “Ohh, is that so?” Luhan nod his head in understanding before grabbing my hand, “Let’s go, Baekhyun said his whole body is aching already.”

“Let’s go to a spa then!” I suggested.

After the tiring day of running around Shinsegae Department store, we went to Hurshimchung spa. One of the largest in Asia and they have strawberry milk- filled baths too. 

 


 

hey guys \o/

i'm back yay /throws confetti/ O A O

my mid-terms exam is coming so i need to focus on studying ; ;

askjashdkjsahdlkashdklajhsdkjhaslkdjh

btw, tao is so handsome ; ; i can't even with everythanggg

tumblr_mse44u8KuZ1s4se20o1_500.gif

tumblr_mse4h5yZou1savepqo1_500.gif

tumblr_mse4h5yZou1savepqo2_500.gif

kthnxbye :*