Homework

The Fake Girlfriend

“UGH.” I slump my head on the table while ruffling my hair in frustration. I’ve been doing my homework for the past thirty minutes or so and I’ve also been stuck on some questions for quite some time now. I’m not really good with calculus okay.

“Hey, are you crazy?” Sehun said while tossing popcorns at me, I lift my head up to glare at him “You’re not cute when you’re glaring.” He uttered, throwing popcorns at me, “you’re still not cute even if you you’re not glaring.” He added with a laugh, I ignore him and turn back to my homework.

 

5 minutes later…

“Aish. I give up.” I cried and slump my head on the table for the second time. Sehun laugh “Let me see.”  I then felt his presence behind me.

“Pabo. You’ve been using the wrong formula.” He said while letting out a soft laugh, I lift my head up “really?” I turn my head to him only to meet his side profile; I quickly look away for he might tease me for staring at him,

“Yeah. See….” He pointed out my mistakes before explaining the right formula step by step.

 

 

“HA HA HA!” I let out a sarcastic laugh before frowning at the boy before me, “That is really funny Sehun.” I sarcastically uttered while rolling my eyes at Sehun who is laughing his off. “Aish! I hate you!” I scowl hitting his arms repeatedly, while he continues to laugh and tease me about being short and stuffs.

“You’re so short you never have to pay for the subway because you can just walk under the turnstiles.” He teased while laughing out loud; I frown at how lame his joke was.

 Seriously? Am I really that short?

 

 

My homework was long forgotten, it’s actually a weekend tomorrow I just tend to do my homework early. Sehun’s insomnia is kicking again so I decided to accompany him for a while.

Now I regret being nice and accompanying him because he did nothing but make fun of me and my short height.

T-T mean Thehun.

It’s funny though, we treated each other like strangers for almost two and a half months but now, we’re casually teasing each other like nothing happened or something.

“HAHAHAHA STOP IT!” I manage to shout in between laughs, while trying to get away from Sehun’s tight grip on my feet. “Stop!” I said but he ignored me and continues tickling my feet.  I’m already out of breath but he was too stubborn to stop, “Do you still hate me?” he teasingly asks, “I HATE YOU MORE THAN EVER –PUAHAHAHAHAAHA!” my laughter filled the room and the boys would probably wake up from it.

When he finally let go of me I stand up and tried to get away from him but my clumsiness kicked in causing me to stumble and fall then hit my head on the table. Sehun bursts into laughter. I glare at him while rubbing my forehead, “Are you hurt badly?” he then asks in a worried kind of tone while crawling towards me to take a look at my aching forehead. “You’re such a pabo.” He uttered with a chuckle.

I hadn’t realized that our faces were just inches away from each other until I look up and our eyes locked. The tip of our noses almost touching from the closeness.

We stayed like that for a long time and we’d probably stay like that for a much longer time -or things probably will get awkward- if it weren’t for Luhan.

“Sehun? ____?” we both turn to the direction of Luhan’s voice immediately pulling away at the same time.

“Why are you still awake?” he yawned while rubbing his eyes in a cute manner. “I was just finishing my homework and was about to go to sleep.” I said, grabbing my stuffs before standing up. Sehun nodded while turning off the television.

“Goodnight oppa.” I told Luhan before turning to Sehun. “And Goodnight Sehun…

 

If you could sleep.” I added with a snort before running upstairs to my room.


hiii \o/ daklsjhdkajshdk omg <3

sorry it took so long T-T