Luhan's Back

The Fake Girlfriend

 

i present you my very wonderful masterpieceeeeee \o/ *throws confetti* OTL

 HOHOHO I'm backkkk I hope you guise will like this chapter

oh and you probably know who is the guy with OC, in my masterpiece, right? xDD


“Ya! Sehun stop plucking the red beans.” ____ nagged at Sehun who keeps on picking out red beans from his rice. “But I don’t like it.” Sehun whine with a pout on his face. Everyone in the table is looking at them and probably thinking of the same thought.

“Aish! That’s why you’re so thin.” She argued back. However, they seem to be busy on their own world to notice our stares.

Sehun flicked her forehead making her scowl, "Pabo. Then you eat it.” He then starts putting the red beans to ____’s bowl of rice.

“Since when did the two of you have gotten close?” Chen asks all of the sudden, the both of them turn to his direction. “Is that a bad thing?” Sehun arched an eyebrow at him while ____ blink in confusion.

Chen lets out a sheepish laugh while scratching the back of his head in embarrassment, “Ani it’s just… surprising.” We, the other members, nod our heads in agreement.

 

 

 

“Lulu oppa~” she cooed, “What are you doing here?” Everyone is in the living room trying to catch up with things that had happened here and also in china while we were promoting our song, while I’m in the balcony trying to clear my thoughts.

I know I should be happy that Sehun and ____ are getting close but I couldn’t help but feel…

Jealous.

I don’t know. But seeing them sleeping on the couch this morning and how they look like a couple I just felt jealous all of the sudden. I somewhat wish I was the one with ____ and not Sehun.

“Nothing.” I heave a sigh before turning around to see her smiling at me. Her smile made me forget why I was here in the first place. “Why don’t you go inside? It’s cold out here.” I nod my head “Alright.” She smiled her breathtaking smile again.

She turns around to walk back inside but before she could even take a step I held her wrist, “Waeyo?”  Without second thoughts I pull her in for a hug.

She was taken aback by my action but hug me back, “Is something wrong oppa?” I shook my head. “Wae? Can’t I hug my girlfriend?”

She lets out a chuckle, “Aigoo oppa. I missed you too.” And hug me tighter. “Tomorrow’s my birthday, let’s go on a date.”

“Oh? Aren’t you going to celebrate it with the others?” she asks as we pull away from the hug. “I could celebrate it with them another time.” I smile down at her and she smiles back, nodding her head.

“Alright. Let’s do whatever you want tomorrow.” She said patting both my cheeks.

I normally celebrate my birthday with the guys or my other friends but this time I want to celebrate it with ____ alone…

 

 

 

____’s POV

“Ready to go?” Luhan asks as he ruffles my hair making me scowl. “Aish you ruined my hair.” He lets out a laugh and stick out his tongue.

“Happy Birthday Luhan!” Suho cheered as he approaches Luhan to give him a hug. “Thanks.” Luhan uttered with a small smile while hugging him back. “Where are you two going?” Suho then asked upon noticing how dressed up we were early in the morning.

“We’re going on a date.” I answer with a huge smile. Before Suho could open his mouth to say something Sehun interrupted, “Who’s going on a date?” obviously he had just gotten out of bed for his voice is still thick with sleep and is still in his pajamas –bubbletea printed pajama- except he has no shirt on or whatsoever.

I blink a few times, my cheeks heating up at the sight of a shirtless Sehun. I turn to look the other way. “Aigoo ____-ah, I’m too hot you can’t even look at me hmm?” he teased accompanied by a chuckle. I scoff at his statement. “More of like you’re so ugly I can’t even look at you.” I snapped making Luhan & Suho laugh. “Aigoo this two.” Suho uttered patting Sehun’s shoulder.

Luhan then cleared his throat and turn to me, “Shall we get going?” I turn to him and nod my head. “Alright. Take care and don’t be late. Luhan if something bad happens to ____ start writing your will.” Suho uttered the last sentence in a serious tone.

A laugh escapes from Luhan’s mouth but he has wrapped an arm around my shoulder securely, “Don’t worry, Nothing bad is going to happen to her when I’m around.” Sometimes I feel like we’re really a couple.

Suho smiles and nod while Sehun scoffs from behind.

“Bye oppa! See you laterrrrrr~” We bid goodbye as we head out of the door.