Happy Birthday (part 1)

The Fake Girlfriend

Hi everyone \o/

I was supposed to post this yesterday on Sehun's birthday but I didn't finished it on time so yea. XD

enjoy this chapter everyone <3

oh and my advertisement shop, re-opened. i hope you guise have time to check it out :3 thanks


“WHAT?! WHY ME?” I exclaimed, exasperatedly.

 

“Shhhh!” D.O covered my mouth, and told me to keep it down for the others might hear us. Chanyeol then poked his head on the kitchen’s doorway to check if the other members had heard it. “Okay okay, sorry. But why me?!” I spoke in a lower tone. “You have already gone out with him once, right?” I nodded my head but told him that it was only for grocery shopping.

Just a while ago, I was peacefully watching my favorite drama when Chanyeol came, throw me over his shoulder and brought me to the kitchen where Suho, D.O and him were talking about the surprise birthday party they have planned for Sehun. They have asked for my help, by taking Sehun out while they prepare for the surprise.

“Just think of it as date.” Chanyeol said, making me frown. Seriously Chanyeol.

“What?! That’s like cheating on Luhan!” The tall male then earned a smack on the head from the leader. “Okay maybe not a date.” He muttered with a pout while rubbing his head.

“But where should I take him?”

“Anywhere he wants. As long as you’ll be back before 7pm.” I nodded my head, understanding the task given to me.

What if Sehun doesn’t want to hang out with me or something, then he decided to go home and the surprise will then be ruined jdakdhakjhdas

Oh Luhan help me… T____T

-

-

“Where are we going?” Sehun whined as I drag him out the dorm building. “Somewhere.” I muttered still unsure of where to take this birthday boy.

And Believe me it wasn’t easy dragging him out of the dorm, if it wasn’t for D.O’s convincing words the surprise will probably ruined by now.

“So where do you want to go?” We exit the small café where we bought bubbleteas to silence the whining boy. “What for?” he questioned, quite irritated. “For your birthday.” I answered, sipping on my bubble tea.

“Why would I go out with you on my birthday?!” he spoke, his intimidating gaze frightened me a bit. This boy can be really bipolar than a girl can be on her monthly visit.

I stomped my feet aggravated by his attitude. I’m really going to kill D.O, Suho and Chanyeol for this, they did know that Sehun and I don’t have a good relationship towards each other…

And of all of the people, WHY ME?!

“Because your hyungs are busy.” I answered, catching up with him. He stops in his tracks causing me to bump on his back, “I can celebrate my birthday, alone. Thank you very much.” Then he started walking again.

I’m not gonna give up easily.

Without hesitation did I slip my arms on his that caught both of us in surprise. The touching of our skin causes electricity to surge up and down my spine, but I just shrugged it off. “It’s no fun to celebrate your birthday alone.”

 

“Luhan oppa told me that you like going to this place after school. So I… brought you here.” We enter the huge arcade inside Coex mall. The place wasn’t really crowded and it was surprising.

“Psh.” He rolled his eyes but there was a small smile on his face.

-

-

“HAHAHA! ____ you should have seen that!” he manages to say in between laugh. The younger boy, whom Sehun has beaten on a game, scratches the back of his head a defeated expression displayed on the boy’s face.

“Pay up dude.” Sehun opened his palm, my eyes widens when the boy had place a bill on his hand. Another laugh escapes Sehun’s mouth as the younger boy left.

“Ya!” I gently smack his arms, “why did you do that?” he continued to laugh, “He underestimated me. He said that the only thing I could be proud of is my face and there is no way a stupid idol could beat him on a game.”  His face was serious, obviously hurt by the younger boy’s statement.

“But then I beat him.” another hearty laugh escapes his mouth. I then nodded my head, “Well that’s better than punching the boy on the face.”

“Oh look!” he manages to stop laughing and pointed towards the dancing game thingy, I don’t know what you call them, It’s a game, though, where you follow the arrows shown on the screen. “Let’s play it!” Sehun was enthusiastic about the game that he dragged me towards it, electricity surging through my body the second our skin touches.

“The one with the least tickets, loses.” He uttered with a playful smirk on his face. “I bet I’ll win.” I confidently said even though I wasn’t really sure if I was going to win against this guy, since he is after all the lead dancer of his group.

 

 

“82… 83… 84… 85!” I turn back to him with a huge and certain smile, “I have 85 tickets.” We just had finished a continous round of the game and he was really great, no doubt. “109.” He waved his tickets in front of me a mischievous smile spread across his face. “How would I win against you, you’re a dancer.” I frowned in which he responded by sticking out his tongue.

“Forehead.” He commanded accompanied by a slightly evil laugh, I raise my fringe up with my palm and closed my eyes.

“OWWWW!” I scowl at him while rubbing my, throbbing in pain, forehead. “Sorry, does it hurts too much?” he laughs, rubbing my forehead.

“Alright next game.” He said and stands up.

“Basketball?” I gasp in pure horror, looking at the game in front of me. I wasn’t really good at shooting balls but I shall do it in able to win against Sehun this time. Although, I don’t know how…

“Read, on three. 1..2...2” the game started and it frustrated me out. I was getting frustrated trying to shoot a ball on the ring but luck wasn’t on my side while Sehun has been shooting balls into the ring continuously.

“I hate this game.” I whined, frustrated by the game, kicking the machine only to hurt myself. “Aigoo.” Sehun let out a low laugh as he approach me. “Here let me teach you.” He inserted a coin on the machine, grabs a ball and handed it to me.

He placed himself from behind me and held both of my hands. All the whilst did my breath hitched at what he was doing, for the third time around that day electricity surged throughout my body. That very moment, everything seemed to be moving in a slow motion, he was saying something but I couldn’t quite hear it for the only thing I was hearing that time was the loud beating of my heart.

 

What is happening to me?

Do I have a heart disease?

Should I see the doctor?