News

The Fake Girlfriend

 

“Are you cold?” Luhan asked me as we sat down on a bench that is facing the wonderful view of Han River.

I shook my head, breathing the cool fresh air as I close my eyes.  “____. We’re going to China this week.” he softly muttered with a hint of hesitance in his voice. I shot my eyes open and I turn my head to him. “Really? When? I mean the exact date.” My heart suddenly breaking at the news, amongst all the 12 members of EXO, Luhan is the one I’m closest to aside from being his fake girlfriend but he makes me comfortable around him, he takes care of me. For the past month we’ve built a close relationship with each other. So having him leave is really saddening for me.

“There’s still no exact date, but manager hyung said it’ll be around this week.” he sighed, I can see that he’s also sad.

“For how long?” I ask.

“Until promotion is over.” He uttered while I only nod my head.

He let out another sigh, “I want you to come with us but you still have school.”

I chuckled and ruffled his hair, “Don’t worry I’ll be alright.”

“You sure?”

“Yea, you think I can’t handle myself?” I scrunch up my nose at him making him chuckle, his hand reaching up to ruffle my fringe.

“I know you can handle yourself, I’m just worried about you and Sehun. You know you guys don’t have a good relationship with each other…” his words trailed off.

He’s actually worried about me & Sehun? why is he afraid that I might kill him if I had a chance.

Well that seems to be a good idea… >:D nah just kidding.

I let out a soft chuckle, “If you’re thinking that I just might kill him or some sort, don’t worry I’m not that immature.” He scrunches up his nose. “Your height doesn’t tell you though.”

“Ehh?! You’re so mean!” I smack his shoulders as he laughs.

“But really, you should try to get to know him; Sehun’s a really nice boy.” Luhan softly uttered, I mentally laugh at him saying the word boy. Sehun, boy? LOL

I just flashed him a smile, not wanting to say a thing that most probably won’t happen, cause Sehun obviously doesn’t like me.

“Will you miss me?” Luhan turned to me, wiggling his eyebrows up and down.

I playfully roll my eyes at him, “No, why would I?” his grins turns into a pout, causing me to giggle and pinch his cheeks. “Of course I’ll miss you lulu deer.” He chuckled, pinching my cheeks also. “I’ll miss you too Thumbelina ~” I frown, “Heyyyy! I’m not that short to be Thumbelina!” I complain.

“For me you are.” I glared at him.

“Come on Thumbelina let’s go home, it’s late.” He said standing up from the bench then stretching his arms upwards. I stand and was about to walk when he suddenly crouches down in front of me, “hop on.” He said, I smiled and immediately hop on his back, wrapping my arms around his neck, not to tight though.

He stands up and started walking back to the dorm, “You’re so light, do you even eat?”

“Ya! You should be thankful I’m not heavy or else your bones would have broken into pieces.” He scoffs.

“I’m strong you know, it doesn’t seem to but I’m really strong.” He tries to explain.

“Oh really Lulu~”

“Yea! Want me to show you?”

“Nah. I’m sleepy.” I yawned making him chuckle.

-

-

“hey Thumbelina~” I felt a light tug on my blanket.

I groaned, rolling over to the other side of the bed. “Ya~” I heard someone chuckling still tugging on my blanket. “Get out!” I growled pulling the blanket over my head.

“____ wake up or you’ll be late for school.” I felt the blanket being pulled away from me, letting the cold morning breeze hit my skin, even though I’m wearing a sweater I still felt cold.

I sat up, rubbing my eyes before slowly fluttering it open to see Luhan’s face in front of me.

Gawd, early in the morning and this is what I see… am I still in dreamland?

He chuckled and ruffled my hair, “Get up sleepy head, Kris hyung made breakfast.” He smiled and walked out of the room.

I slowly get up from the bed and walk out of the room still half-asleep, suddenly bumping into someone as I walk towards the bathroom, waking me up fully as my landed on the wooden floor.

“huh?” I look around still processing what is happening.

“Tsk.” I look up to see Sehun, half half half , scratching the back of his neck and he has an irritated look on his face.

“Can you please watch where you’re going?” he uttered in a low husky morning voice.

Omygosh is it bad to think that this gay is actually a hottie.

With that bed hair, white milky skin, thin but perfect body and the husky morning voice. He is definitely the definition of hotness. And I think I’m drooling… Am I drooling?

I wipe the sides of my lips and thank goodness I’m not drooling.

I stand up from the floor, “Sorry.” I muttered and hurriedly scurry off to the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

Actually whenever I face him i just…

I can’t explain what I feel…

 


HI EVERYONE \o/

<3 I'm back with another chapter 

i've been busy with school lately so... yea

LOLOLOL