Cookie Jar

The Fake Girlfriend

 

 “So you’re back at their dorm again?”

“Yea. Sehun took me back.” I answered while munching on the sandwich D.O made for me this morning, it wasn’t even recess time. I just felt hungry that’s all.

“See? Sehunnie’s not a bad guy at all. Why were you with Sehun btw?”

“Uh he came to my house-“

“HE CAME TO YOUR HOUSE?!!” Hei Ryung screamed abruptly standing up from her seat, not even letting me finish my sentence. The students in the room turned to our direction; I ignored their stares and pulled down Hei Ryung.

“tsk. Luhan oppa asked him to take care of me, okay?” She let out a sigh of what-it-seems-like relief. “Take care? YOU WERE SICK?! WHY DIDN’T YOU CALL ME?!”

“uh… I didn’t want to disturb your date…” I grinned ever so innocently. She shook her head and sigh.

“You know Sehun doesn’t usually go to other people’s house –specifically a girl’s house- and take care of them because they’re sick or something.” She uttered with an amused smile on her face.

“Well probably because his hyung asked him too.” I said in a bit of sarcastic tone rolling my eyes as I finish up my sandwich. “But Hey Sehun is a really nice boy.” I just nodded my head at her.

Boy? Not really.

Just as then someone came in our classroom, a very unpleasant sight in the morning… Jin kyung.

“Hey B.I.T.C.H” she greeted with an utterly fake smile, battling her eyelashes.

I only roll my eyes not wanting to get sent to the principal’s office by kicking this princess on the face.

“Just came by to tell you that I, Kang Jin kyung, got accepted as a trainee in SM Entertainment.” She said as she twirls the end of her curly hair.

I kept on a straight face, “Oh really? Well congratulations.” I sarcastically uttered, clapping my hands. “I’m happy for you.”

“You should be.” She smirks. I only nod my head in response, she probably think I’ll be jealous of her. Hell no, Jin kyung. Hell no.

“Aren’t you jealous?” I arched an eyebrow at her, “Why would I be jealous?”

“… When clearly my boyfriend works there.” I said before she could even utter a word for response. Not that I’m boasting or something, I just wanted to piss her off.

I sighed standing up from my chair, I crossed my arms while she looked at me with dagger stares. “Jin kyung, seriously. Being an idol is not my thing. You want to be an idol I want to be a business owner”

She scoffs but didn’t say anything in return.

She always thinks that the world revolves around her. Poor girl…

I shook my head, “Aren’t you going to leave? Class is about start.” She rolled her eyes and stormed out of the room with her ugly servants following behind her.

I’m really trying my best to be nice to that Jin Kyung but there are times that she’s really ugh…

-

-

It was nearly 9pm when I came home from my part time job and saw the living room filled with noisy boys.

“YA YA TAO GIMME THAT?!” Suho cried as he tries to grab the joystick from Tao, but tao being a playful boy that he is; keeps the joystick away from his hyung’s reach. I chuckled at them as I put my bag down.

“OHH! ____ ~” Luhan cooed as he stands up from the couch and make his way towards me to embrace me into a hug. I’m kind of used to Luhan hugging me so it wasn’t a big deal now.

“hi! ____” the other members shouted, I smiled at them, “You’re all home early hmm? Does manager oppa has a date again?” I chortled.

“Nah, he was probably just in a good mood.” Kris said as I sat down beside him, leaning sidewards to steal Xiumin’s chips.

“Heyyyy! THAT’S MINE!” he cried, I stuck out my tongue at him while munching on his chips. Luhan chuckled and ruffled my hair. Xiumin huffed, puffing his chubby cheeks to make it look chubbier and he puts on a cute angry face.

“You know you’re too old for aegyo Baozi oppa.” I made a face and continue to eat his chips.

“hmmph..” he crosses his arms.

Aigoo can this ahjussi be cuter? If he is a kid I would have kissed him all over his cute chubby little face, too bad he’s not. And I’m serious.

 “Here.” I gave him back his chips turning his angry face into a huge smile. “Imma go eat your cookies instead.” I let out an evil laugh and run towards the kitchen.

“Now where did that Baozi hid the cookie jar.” I thought as I open the cabinets above.

“Ahah!” I smiled upon founding the cookie jar on the highest part of the shelf.

I frowned. I hate you Baozi.

The disadvantage of being a short person…

I sigh as I give up on trying to reach the cookie jar and was about to call Tao when someone already reached it for me. “You should have used the chair.”

Right! Aigoo why didn’t I thought of that?!

I turn my head to see Sehun’s face, centimeters –I repeat CENTIMETERS- away from my face.

Badump badump…

What’s happening?

Did time just stopped?

We stand there, staring straight into each other’s eyes. I didn’t realize how beautiful his eyes were, until now… beautiful but empty.

Right at that moment I could feel my cheeks heating up and I felt something weird happening in my stomach, just like butterflies flying inside of it.

“Uhh, ____.” I heard Luhan’s voice called. We both turn towards the door to see Luhan staring at us with a confused expression.

Sehun coughed as he slowly walk away from me.

“Ne? Luhan oppa?” I awkwardly utter.

“uhm, do you want to go stroll with me at Han River?” Luhan asked, I smiled at him and nod my head.

“That’s great. I’ll just change first.” I said then hurried off upstairs to change without looking back.

 


OMG HI EVERYONEEE \o/

I updated, HOHOHOH <3

I don't think i'll be able to update a romantic chapter on Valentine's Day so I just might post a oneshot of Luhan or Sehun?

omg i can't decide T~T how about Lay then? or Krease? oahflkjfshlasifhalsfjak 

help me please! XD