Sick

The Fake Girlfriend

 

Sehun’s POV

I sighed in relief.

The gay issues were already fading; however, there some people just won’t stop pestering us, not to mention the reporters who don’t believe this whole “Luhan has a girlfriend” thing. They all thought that SM Entertainment is just putting this whole thing so we could avoid those gay issues, which is actually true. Nevertheless, we’re not really gays.

Mama ~ Mama ~

My phone ringed snapping me out of my thoughts I lazily grab my phone and put it beside my ear, “He-“

“Sehun?!” Luhan said from the other line.

“Oh Luhan hyung?”

“Sehun, can you do me a favor?” he said quickly but I was still able to catch it. “Sure, what is it?” I asked, leaning against the computer chair.

“We’re still in the middle of taping and ____’s co-worker had called and told me that she fainted and has a really high fever. They brought her to her house can you go to her house and take care of her. I promise I’ll be there as soon as taping ends.” Luhan pleaded from the other line. I stood up from the chair I was seating on, “You owe me big time hyung.” I said rolling my eyes as I grab my coat and car keys.

I’m doing this because Luhan is a really good hyung and I often ask favor to him. “Yes Yes.” He let out a relieve sigh, “I’ll buy you as many bubble tea you want just please take care of her huh? I promise I’ll be there as soon as possible. Thank you so much!” we hang up because someone had already called him.

I put my benie over my head as I walk out of the elevator.

-

-

When I arrived at her house, one of her co-worker welcomed me. “Oh Hey.” She greeted with a surprise look on her face. “Where’s Luhan?” she asked in a soft voice as she moved to the side so I could walk in. “He’s still on taping, he asked me to look after her.”

“Oh.” The girl nodded her head slowly. “____’s asleep now; she has a really high fever.” I only nod my head at her.  “Uh.” She awkwardly uttered, “I’ll go now.” I nod my head again then she left.

I quietly walked inside her bedroom to check up on her, I stand there staring at her sleeping form. God she looks like an ange- The heck am I thinking. I shook my head and turn to leave the room, making my way to the kitchen to make her some soup.

 

“Luhan oppa?” hr voice spoke from behind, still groggy from sleep.

I frowned at what she has said and turn around to face her. She was standing by the kitchen door frame, her blanket covering her whole body. She stared at me for what it seems like 5 seconds, probably trying to process some things.

“Oh Sehun?” she rub her eyes in a cute manner.

“Can’t you see?” I turn back to cooking the soup. The chair made a screeching sound against the floor as she pulled it out. I walk over to the table, placing the bowl of hot soup in front of her. “Now eat before it gets cold.” I said, pulling out the chair in front of her to sit on.

“Thanks.” She sniffs, grabbing the spoon and started eating, blowing the hot soup first. “Hmm~  It’s delicious.” She put two thumbs up, while smiling like a child. Her nose and cheeks were red from the fever but she still manages to look cute. “I didn’t know you could cook.” She said as she continues to eat.

“Now you know.” I uttered as I watch her eat. I shook my head as I realize that a smile has unknowingly crept up unto my face. I fished out my phone from my pocket to text Luhan hyung when ____ called my name.

“Sehun?” her voice was soft.

“What?” I look up at her; “Do you…” she started.

“Do I what?”

“Hate me?” she mumbles but audible enough for me to hear. I blinked, completely taken a back at her question. “Well, I mean among all the EXO members you are the only one I’m still not close with or haven’t talked to. So I thought you hate me, cause ever since our first meeting you were always ignoring me.”

I clicked my tongue, “I don’t hate you, and I just don’t like you.” I said. But, the truth is I’m just not used to meeting and being with new people because I don’t know how I’ll talk to them.

She nodded her head, “You don’t like me for Luhan?”

I shrug, “You could say that.”

“Then are you gay?” she asked all of the sudden.

WHAT THE ACTUAL F-

Did this girl just ask me if I was gay?

She actually thinks I’m gay?!

“What?!” I glare at her, she only shrug blinking her eyes. “Well, I figured that you didn’t like me because I’m Luhan’s “girlfriend” and you tend to like him.”

My face reddens in embarrassment. What is this girl talking about? I’m not gay!

“Our relationship is fake so there’s nothing to worry about.” She grinned, my mouth ajar at what she’s saying right now.

“And your secret is definitely safe with me.” She nodded her head, leaning over to pat my shoulders.

Before I could even say something, there was a loud knock on the door. “It must be Luhan hyung.” I uttered standing up and immediately sauntering towards the front door.

Upon opening the door instead of seeing my deer hyung I saw two men, they were big as the bouncers at the clubs. They look scary and they could crush me any seconds with that huge biceps of theirs.

“Uh yes what can I do for you?”

“Does ____ lives here?” the man with a short blonde hair asked, staring intently at me. Oh they are positively the loan sharks.

“____?” I asked trying my best to act innocent.

“Yes ____, daughter of Mr. ----- the owner of Techno.” I put up the best confused looking face I could put up.

“There’s no ____ living here.” I said, “Is that so? Then who lives here? You?” The other man asked in a stern voice.

“Ah no, my girlfriend lives here, Soojung is here name.” I told him. Oh ! Why did I say that!

They nodded but they were still giving me suspicious stares. “Well sorry for interrupting you, we’ll be leaving now. Have a goodnight.” I bowed my head at them and closed the door.

Then I run back to the kitchen to see no sign of her. “____?”

“ACHOOOO!” I heard her sneeze from under the table; I crouched down to see her covering herself with her candy printed blanket. “Hey what are you doing under the table?”

Her head pop out from under the blanket and she whispered, “The loan sharks are here.” I could see how scared she was that got me suddenly feeling guilty for ignoring her and being rude to her before.

“Come on.” I said, pulling her out from under the table, “they’re gone.” She sighed in relief.

“I thought you were gonna bust me or something.”

I shook my head. “I’m not that kind of person.”

Even though you thought I was gay -_-

That’s really ugh…

“Then what did you told them?” she questioned. I suddenly felt embarrassed at what I told the loan sharks.

“It doesn’t matter now come on we have to find you a safer place.” I stand up.

“Anio, whatever you must have told the loan sharks they have probably believed you. So I’m still safe.” I shook my head, pulled her up to her feet, and pushed her towards her bedroom.

“I’ll give you 30 minutes to prepare your things.” I closed the door before she could even say something in protest.

The door opened again, “Uhmm…Sehun?”

“What?” I asked without looking at her.

“Can I take Byeol with me? You know my dog.”

“No.” I answered straightforwardly.

“But-“

“I said no.” I heard her sigh, “Alright.” And the door closed again.

After a few seconds the door opened once again, “Sehun really? I can’t bring my Byeol?”

“No.”

“Pshh…” the door closed again. I shook my head sighing.

My phone then ringed signaling a text message.

How is ____?

 -From Luhan hyung

 

She’s fine, I’m bringing her back to the dorm tell you the whole story when you come back.

To Luhan hyung

 


 

TADA SEHUN'S POV \o/ <3

Sorry for updating late I was so excited for the Dream Kpop Fantasy Concert that I couldn't write anything for the past few weeks. 

but then last night was just awesome, I saw my favorite groups; EXO Infinite, Ukiss & SNSD.

When SNSD sang the first line of Genie "sowoneul malhaebwa"

I started crying like a little kid lost in the mall. My heart was going to explode

<3 i've waited for SNSD for almost 3 years, and last night I finally saw them. T-T best/ awesome/ epic night ever \o/

Then EXO even sang a Filipino song titled "Hawak Kamay" and they were really great. I was really surprised when they sang it, especially Bakehyun he was really good. I'm so proud of them <3