Date [part 1]

The Fake Girlfriend

 

 “I heard Luhan slept at your place.” Hei Ryung wiggled her eyebrows at me with a knowing look on her face. I don’t know if she’s asking or teasing.

I gave her a weird stare before closing the metal door of my locker and walking to the direction of our classroom with Hei Ryung, “Yea.”” I replied softly, “How did you know? Were you sleeping at their dorm again?”  It was my turn to wiggle my eyebrows.

She laughs gently smacking my arms.

“Seriously, Luhan slept at your place?” she questioned again, more serious this time.

“Seriously, you slept the boys’ dorm again?” I teased laughing but eventually stop when her deathly glare lands on me.

“Okay okay. Luhan slept at my place.” She looked at me with that knowing look of her gain, that look she has when she’s thinking of something inappropriate.

“Oh Hei Ryung!” I rolled my eyes.

“What?” she giggled, nudging me with her elbow.

“Stop thinking inappropriate things.” I said, entering our classroom.

“Inappropriate things? I wasn’t thinking inappropriate things.” She muttered innocently while she puts her bag down her seat. I just rolled my eyes at her.

Few minutes later our teacher came in; she checked our attendance before proceeding to the announcements which doesn’t really interests me. It’s just a bunch of stuffs about the upcoming sports or athletics whatever competition that is related to sports. I weren’t really a sporty type of girl so I wasn’t really listening, maybe that’s why I’m out of shape I’m not fat though.

“____.” Hei Ryung whispered from behind.

“hmm?” I hummed looking out the window to see some students playing soccer and some other sports for their Physical Education subject.

“Wanna do something afterschool?”

“Why is Chanyeol oppa busy?”  I let out a inaudible snicker so our teacher won’t catch us.

“I’m serious.”

“Alright. Where do you want to go?”

“The mall.”

“Why all of the sudden?” I asked fishing out my phone from my blazer’s jacket. “Well I just realized I haven’t spend time with you since you work and I’m busy with Chanyeol…” her voice trailed off.

“Yea ~” I let out a soft laugh and continue to text Luhan under the table.

“Hey who are you texting?”

“Luhan.” I replied.

“Why?”

“I’ll tell him not to pick me up after school because we’re going to the mall.”

“Oh. Wait what? Luhan’s gonna pick you up after school?” I nod my head in response.

“Really? Then let’s go shopping next time.”

“Eh? Why?” I stopped texting.

“Because you obviously need to spend more time with your boyfriend.” She stated.

“But we were together yesterday.” I protested, “It’s not like we’re going on a date right?”

She sighed, “Oh ____.” Sometimes I don’t really get her. Really.

-

-

“Bye ____, have fun on your date.” Hei Ryung said as she waved goodbye, I shook my head as I waved back at her then made my way to the parking lot where Luhan is waiting. I look around, trying to find his golden brown hair, and there I saw him seating on a nearby bench. Awww he’s so cute, he looks like a lost child but he’s still cute.

“Luhannnn ~ “ I sing-song as I skipped towards him, he turned to my direction and smiled with his usual angelic smile. “Hey you’re here.” He stood up from the bench; I smile and nod my head “Did you wait long?” 

He shook his head, “Nope.”

“Good.” I nod, “So where are we going?”

He walk to the side of the car opening it for me before answering my question, “Anywhere you like.”

“Anywhere?” I asked again as I sat on the passenger’s seat, He closed the car’s door and jogging to the driver’s side.

I tilt my head my index finger tapping the end of my chin as I think of a place I’d like to go. “Oh Oh How about the amusement park!”

He turned his head towards me and smile, “Yea, the amusement park sounds great." 

He start the ignition and drive off the parking lot to the path going to the amusement park. While drivingg we talked about random things, like ;

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol fighting with water guns that their fans gave them getting the place all slippery with water and making their D.O umma mad and because of that they had to clean up the whole place.

And there’s this one day, while he was driving a police man cam trailing off behind him. He was afraid that he’d done something wrong like over speeding or something like that. The policeman asked for his identification card and driver’s license making sure he wasn’t an elementary student, driving.

I laughed at that story so hard really.

 I mean who wouldn’t really think that this guy here is actually 22 years old. The first time I met him I thought he was just my age or even younger than me.

“We’re here.” He said as the car pull to a stop.

I unbuckle my seatbelt before excitedly exiting the car and running towards the amusement park’s entrance.

I smiled. It’s been a long time since I’ve been to an Amusement park. The last time I’ve remember is when dad had a business trip here in Seoul and he had taken me with him so he could bring me here.

I also remember the animal mascots dancing in the middle, it was too crowded and I was a little girl back then so it was quite hard to see and dad carried me to his shoulders so I could watch.

I heave a sigh, remembering those happy memories I had with dad.

Suddenly, I felt a hand hold mine I turn to my head to the side to see Luhan smiling softly at me, “let’s go?”

My lips curved into a smile and I nod.

We walked to the entrance hand in hand, as we walk people were staring at us, some were gushing and squealing others even took pictures of us.

I look around feeling uneasy as some cameras flashed as we walk, I glance at Luhan. He was ignoring them (not actually ignoring though, he give them a small smile and nod every now and then), probably because he’s used to it. It was really hard to ignore them especially the ones who are staring at me with piercing eyes.

“Don’t worry, they wouldn’t ruin our date.” Luhan uttered as we walk pass them. “ So where do you want to go first?” I purse my lips looking around, “There’s a lot of rides I would like to try first but let’s go with the… ROLLER COASTER!” I raised my hand to point my finger towards the roller coaster.

“a-alright.” I turned to see him gulping, a playful smirk appeared on my face, “You’re not scared, aren’t you deer?”

“Scared? Who’s scared? You? Then let’s not go if you’re scared!” Luhan you know that’s a lame excuse right.
 I only stared at him with a “What the heck” look before dragging him towards the ride.

“It’s our turn! It’s our turn!” I jumped in excitement as the cart came to a stop and the people started to stumble out of the ride.

“come on come on!” I exclaimed dragging Luhan to the front row.

“Oh this is gonna be great!” I said in such enthusiasm.

“Yea.” He uttered silently, beads of sweat started to form on his temple.

“hmm…” I tilt my head at him, he has a scared expression.

“I…” he started.

“You?” the ride started to move before he could even say the next words. He stiffened as the car slowly move to the top.

His hand quickly grabbed mine giving it a squeeze.

“Omy gosh omy gosh!” he has his eyes close, “It’s really scary! It’s really scary! Let’s go down now I don’t want this!”

I giggled, “Are you nuts? If we go down now, we’ll die.” I give his hand a reassuring squeeze.

The ride then jolted into such incredible speed. We we’re screaming throughout the whole ride especially Luhan.

“Ya! You didn’t tell me you were afraid of heights!” I told him worried about earlier.

He was still in a slight trauma that it took him few seconds to response, “Let’s not ride that again, alright?” I frowned, feeling guilty for not taking him seriously I even for being a scared deer.

“Don’t frown, I’m alright.” He smiled reassuringly.

I nodded my head slowly at him, “Now, you choose on what ride we should go next. I don’t want you to die because of the extreme and high rides.”

He chuckled and looks around. “How about there?” I followed his gaze and saw the horror house.

He turned to me with a grin; I returned it with a smirk. “You’re on.” And with that we raced towards the horror house.

 

 

 


Hello everyone, Happy New year ~ ^o^

Sorry it took so long. LOL 

and and have you guys seen this?

tumblr_mfxbfohkMf1rpk8ugo2_250.png

It's very halskjdhlasudau;ha I died x_x

and and and and and and and SNSD's I Got a Boy mv was realesed and I'm just happy so happy <3