New Apartment

The Fake Girlfriend

 

“Are you sure that’s all you need help with?” Chen asked as he puts down the box of my stuffs on the floor. I nod my head.

“Ne ~ now go before manager oppa gets mad at you.” I said pointing towards manager oppa who is standing in front of the van, like he is a model or something.

“Ya! How come you call manager hyung, ‘oppa’ while we haven’t heard you call any of us oppa.” Lay protested making me giggle, “Because I want to.”

They all pouted their lips, well except for Kris & Sehun who just kept on a poker face, but Kris wanted to be called ‘gege’, while Sehun just don’t care,

Aigoo these boys can be really childish sometimes.

“Fine I’ll call you oppas!” their pouts curve up into a grinned including Kris, who has a poker face on earlier. “Call us if you need anything okay? And we’ll be here right away.” Lay oppa patted my head, “Ne, oppa.” there I called him oppa; he was always the one who is always protesting about me not calling them oppa. What can I do? I’m not used to live with guys –obviously my dad is an exception- and I never had a boyfriend before so It’s kind of different to my part in calling them ‘oppa’.

“Noww shoo shoo ~” I shooed them away motioning my hands. “Byeee! I waved at them while they headed towards the van.

I notice that Luhan was still standing beside me, I turn to him. “Ya, Aren’t you going?”

“Nah, I think I should help you here.”

“Huh? Ya it’s okay, I can manage.” He shook his head and pinched my cheeks, “Why do you keep on saying ‘Ya’!”

I tilted my head at him, “Ah it’s just an expression.” Giggling.

He shook his head again and jog towards the van, I thought he wasn’t gonna stay anymore but then he came back with his bag swinging on one shoulder.

“Manager hyung said I could skip practice to help you here.” He smiles while I sighed. “Really?” this guy just skipped practice to help me with my new apartment.

What a nice boyfriend, right?

-

-

“1…2…3.” We begun to move the couch to the side so it’s opposite the television.

It’s 1 pm in the afternoon and we’re almost done unpacking the boxes and moving the furniture – most of it (furniture) was from my old house-

“Do you want to eat first?” he asked, slumping down the comfy couch while I head to the kitchen to unpack the remaining kitchen stuffs. I told him yes and ask him what he wants to eat.

“Nah, you’re already tired let’s just call delivery.”

“yea great idea.” I walk back to the living room and slump down on the couch beside him. He fished out his phone from his bag and dialed a number. While he was talking on the phone I was staring at his face, from the wrinkles on his forehead to the bag under his gorgeous eyes, down to his pointy nose, his pink lips and the growing hairs on his face. He also has a pointy chin, I say.

“40 minutes.” He said as he ended the call. I turn away so he won’t catch me staring at him.

All of the sudden he asked,“____, Are the girls in your school bullies you?”

I look at him with a confuse expression but told him no. “Are you sure?” his voice was worried.

“Yea.” I nod my head, “Why ask?”

“Nothing, I was just making sure they aren’t hurting you.” I smiled at him, showing him that I appreciate his concern. “So, tell me, how did SM Entertainment discover you?”  I ask him before we turn silent but partly because I’m interested. Because back in their dorm I didn’t had the time to talk and get to know him.

He let out a soft laugh before answering my question, “ Well I was shopping with my friends in Myeongdeong, when a SME representative walk up to me and ask me to join them.” I was surprised,

“That easy!” he nodded his head. If that’s how easy to be an artist then I would have go shopping in Myeongdeong every day, but as I’ve said before I don’t like being in the spotlight.

“You can ask the other members about it or manager hyung. You can even ask Mr. Sooman.”

“Alright alright I believe you, but really that’s how easy it is to be an artsist.”

“I wouldn’t say  yes, cause when I started training I realized how hard it is, especially when you’re family isn’t here to comfort you in your hard times.” His expression became sad at the thought of his family.

“You must miss your family right now.” He nods, “especially my dad.”

With the word dad escaping his lips made my heart ache, remembering my own dad.

“I miss my dad too.” I breathed out, turning to the other side to hide the tears that is forming in my eyes. “Ya ~” he called softly, gently grabbing me by the shoulders and turning me around to face him, “Don’t cry, I know wherever your dad is now he is also missing you and he wants you to be strong.” He said in a soft, comforting voice as his thumb wipes the tears that had escaped my eyes.

I smiled, “Yea, I should be strong.”

And for a moment we sat there staring in each other’s eyes.

Ding dong ~

Wah, Fast delivery.

He awkwardly removes his hands from my cheeks and stands to attend to the door. Afterwards he walks back in the living room with foods in his hand.

“Delivery is here.” He said placing the foods on the coffee table. “Let’s eat!” he started digging in eating messily like a child.

“Aiigoo ! Ya! Eat slowly you might-“ before I could say the word he was already choking.

“Omo Omo Omooooo!” I started panicking, handing him a bottle of water with shaky hands. He drink it and breathed normally again.  I sighed in relief. “Eat slowly.” He chuckled at me and continue eating, but slowly this time.

-

-

“I miss you Appa.” I whispered to myself looking at the picture in front of me. A picture of me and my dad, we were so happy that time.

I sighed and begun collecting the empty boxes, bringing it to my room.

It was already 8 pm when we finished unpacking and setting everything in place, and I don’t know where Luhan is. Nevertheless, I remember him saying that he was getting sleepy.

I opened the door to my room and there, lying on the bed sleeping like an angel is Luhan. I laughed softly, putting the boxes aside and quietly walking up to him.

He’s still cute even when asleep.

“Sleep tight, deer.” I whispered, pulling up the blanket to cover him then quietly walked out of the room.

-

-

The next morning I woke up and I’m already in bed. Luhan had already got back to his dorm, but left me with a breakfast he made himself with a note saying:

Should have woken me up.

Made breakfast for you btw, :))

Good morning Princess, I’ll pick you up after school.

<3 Deer.


Sorry if i didn't post this, when I said i was gonna make a double update. 3

BTW, Sehun ishh sho handsome. xD and also Baekhyun of courseeeee! but Sehun is just ihasDASHYIDHABIDHAVDIHVDOA HAHAH! I'm really inlove with Sehun I'm sorry. :33 <3

tumblr_meuxftTgYW1rn6t3yo1_1280.jpg

ANDDD Than you to AlexSterling for the upvote up there <3 o w o I can't ohsdigiyavdiav dba

And and the continius increasing of my subscribers, I'm really happy that you guys like my story, I will continue to work hard! <333