It all started when…

The Fake Girlfriend

 

 

She sobbed uncontrollably against her soaked handkerchief, her father is gone; that loving and great father, that father who love and care for her is completely gone, forever.

Why is this world so cruel, why is this society so unfair?

 Her father was the nicest person someone could ever meet in their lives. She was his only princess, the reason for living his life happily, and she is his world. He became her mother and father at the same time. He worked hard for her and when things get rough; ____’s smile brightens up his whole world.

 And because she was his inspiration, he successfully grew a huge company, but unfortunately it suffers bankruptcy, her father had no choice but to deal with the loan sharks to save the company, because he didn’t want his princess to suffer a poor life. But because he couldn’t pay his debts on time he ended up like this.

 He sent her away to Seoul, away from him so the loan sharks wouldn’t know anything about her. It has been years since she last saw him, one day she decided to visit him only to found him lifelessly lying in front of his doorsteps, fresh blood covers him though he was still breathing.

His eyes squinted open to see her and tried to smile, she shouted for help and luckily there was someone who helped her bring her father to the hospital. Sadly he passed away before you could even reach the hospital.

But before he passed away, he uses his last breath to tell her how much he loves you and how sorry he is for making her suffer.

“Appa…” she cried, sitting in front of her father’s grave while tears in her eyes couldn’t stop streaming down her face like how the rain pours down on her.

“____-ah, come on let’s go home. You might get sick.” her best friend, Hei Ryung said while she help her get up and go home to dry.

~

Meanwhile in other part of Seoul…

“Rookie group Exo has gay members? Two members have been spotted-“

“What is the meaning of this?!” Mr. Lee Sooman -owner of SM Entertainment the company with the most successful artists and idols in the entertainment industry.- slammed the remote control on the floor.

“Are all of these true?!” he pointed towards the television, where a news about the members of the rookie group under his company is being broadcasted, the two boys in front of him couldn’t answer him for they were afraid of their boss.

“ANSWER ME! Are all these gay issues about the two of you true?!” Mr. Sooman grew impatient; he started shouting startling the boys.

“Anio, Mr. Sooman.”

“It’s not true, sir.”

They answered at the same time, head still lowered. Mr. Sooman turns away from him and massage his temples to calm down his boiling anger.

“Luhan.” He called,

“Ne, Mr. Sooman?” the boy named Luhan, stands and walked towards his boss’ desk.

“I want you to find a girlfriend.” He calmly stated, his back facing the boys as he looks out the big window in his office.

“Ne?” Luhan’s eyes widen, Mr. Sooman turned to him and repeated his statement, “I want you to find a girlfriend, We’ll call an emergency press conference next week and announce everyone that you have a girlfriend, while you Sehun…” he look at the boy who is sitting on the couch.

“We’ll tell them that you are banned from dating, because you’re too young.” The both of them nodded in understanding.

“And Luhan, it should not be an idol or trainee from our company; you could ask your friends or date someone. I don’t know just find a girlfriend or fake girlfriend before next week. if not, I’ll cancel all your promotions.”

The both of them gulped, “Ne, Mr. Sooman.” He bowed to him.

“You two could leave now.” He said, the boys bowed at him before exiting his office to their practice room.

They quietly enter their practice room to see their group members crowded in the center.

“Oh Luhan hyung, Sehun. What did Mr. Sooman said?” Chanyeol run towards them, the moment they enter the room. The other members also began scrambling towards them.

“Obviously he’s mad.” Sehun answered sighing, while Luhan nodded at them.

“I told you to at least be less affectionate in public, look at what the crazy reporters thought of you.” Their tall leader, Kris, slightly scolded him while the other members nodded in agreement.

“But how will you resolve it?” Lay questioned.

“I have to find a fake girlfriend before this week ends.” The members nod their heads.

“How about you?” Baekhyun pointed towards Sehun, “They’ll tell the press that I’m banned from dating.” They nodded their heads again.

“Then does that mean I’m banned from dating too?” Kai asked out of the sudden, earning a smack from Chanyeol. Sehun only shrugged his shoulders at him.

“Any way, who will be your fake girlfriend?” D.O asked.

“I don’t know yet.” He shrugs his shoulders, sighing.

 

Exo K’s leader Suho put his hands over Lu Han and Se Hun’s shoulders, “We’ll do everything to help you resolve this gay issues, but for now let us go back to our dorm and rest.”

“Thanks hyung.” The both of them said, feeling a bit happy that their members are there for them. Of course what is brotherhood for, right?

They all packed up their stuffs and go home to have a goodnight sleep.

 


Tada ! I poster chapter one, So give me some feedbacks. xD