Slave.

My Slave?

Class Ended And Classmates Started Going To Lunch. But You Didnt Instead You Went To The Library. The Library Got Your Attention Ever Since Taemin Showed You It. It Was So Big And Had So Many Books You Just Wanted To Go And Look Through All Those Books. Especially Manga Section. You Opened The Door To The Library. 

"Annyeonghasyeo~" A Old Lady Said To Me. Maybe She's The Librarian You Thought To Yourself. 
"Annyeonghasyeo" You Replied. 
"Oh What Are You Doing Here? Do You Need To Check Out Any Books?" The Old Lady Questioned You.
"Um No I Just Wanted To Look Around. Would That Be Fine?" You Replied To Her Answer. 
"Yes. It's Fine, Its Just Im A Little Surprised." She Said.
"Oh Why Is That?" You Asked.
"Not Many Students Come To The Library On Their Lunch Break" She Said To Me With A Smile.
"Hehe~ Well I Guess You'll Be Seeing Me A Lot On This Lunch Break" You Smiles And Answered Back Then Went To The Manga Section. 

You Looked Through So Many Manga. There Was , Romance,Fantasy,Mystery,Action, , Yuri, And Much More. But You Only Cared About 2 Types Of Manga's. The Romance And One. You Giggled To Yourself Surprised That You'd Find Such Mangas At The School. You Took A Couple Then Went To A Table In The Back Of The Library To Make Sure No One Saw You Reading This. You Started Flipping Through The Manga. 

"Oh Wow. Never Seen You Around Here. Are You Looking For Someone?" You Heard The Old Lady Say When Someone Came In The Library Doors. You Ignored It Since It Wasnt Your Business. 

"Ahh. .. _______? Is She Here?" You Heard The Voice Reply Back. The Voice Was So Similar That You Ended Up Looking Up To See Who It Was. But You Couldnt See Since You Were In The Back Of The Library. 'Who Could Be Looking For Me?' You Thought To Yourself. You Got Scared But Continued Your Reading Of Manga Even Though A Person Was Looking For You. 

"Um. . Im Not Sure Who Is That. But A New Girl Came In A Couple Of Minutes Ago." The Old Lady Said. 
"Oh Ok Thank You. I'll Just Look Around And Try To Find Her." The Mysterious Voice Said.
"Ok. Welcome. Sorry That I Dont Know Who You're Looking For" The Lady Replied
"No Its Alright." The Voice Said Again. And Then You Started Hearing Foot Steps Coming Closer And Closer. You Pretended That You Couldnt Hear Them And You Keep Reading Your Manga. 

"_______?" You Saw A Figure Of A Person Come Near You And Question. 
"Hm? Yes?" You Looked Up And Almost Freaked Out. It Was Taemin.
"What Are You Doing Here? It's Lunch" Taemin Asked. 
"What Am I Doing Here? What Are You Doing Here? Why Did You Come Looking For Me? Why Do People Think We're Dating? What Do You Want From Me? Cant You Leave Me Alone? Stop Spreading Rumors Will You? I Dont Like You. You're Mean And Weird. I Dont Understand What You Want. You're Scaring Me!" You Started Yelling All Those Thing In Taemin's Face. He Didnt Reply Instead He Waited For You To Calm Down Then He Spoke Again.
"Im Sorry." Was All He Said.
"Sorry. . Sorry? SORRY?" You Yelled Again. 
"What Do You Want Answer My Questions!" You Demanded. 
"Ok Fine Listen Carefully.. What Am I Doing Here? I Came Looking For You Because I Thought You Got Lost. Why Did I Come Looking For You? Because I Got Worried. Why Do People Think We're Dating? Because You're Mine. What Do I Want From You? Nothing. You're My Slave. Cant I Leave You Alone? No Because You're My Slave For The Rest Of The Year. And Get Used To It. You Dont Like Me, And I Dont Like You Either, But I Do Like Pretty Little New Girls.  And You Wont Understand Unless I Explain." He Answered All Your Questions.
"S-slave?" You Said Confused. 
"Yes Slave And If You Dont Follow My Orders And Tell People That Yes We Are Dating Then You're Deep Little Secret Will Be Revealed. So Just Play Along To Anything I Do, Because That's What Slaves Are." Taemin Said To You Harshly. 

There Was A Silence Between You Two. You Didnt Know What He Was Saying Anymore. But You Didnt Want To Take The Risk Of Any Deep Secrets He Might Have Found Out About You To Be Revealed. He Sat Down On The Table You're Sitting On And Took The Manga You Were Reading. You Didnt React Because Of The Shock You Got That Kept You Speechless And Not Moving Anymore. He Flipped Through The You Were Reading And You Were Just Sitting There Staring At Him. He Smiled. You Guessed It Was Because Of The Manga You Were Reading That He Is Reading Now. 

"Wow I Didnt Think You Were Dirty. .I Thought My Little Slave Was Innocent And That Im Going To Have To Teach Her A Lot Of Things. But I Guess Im Wrong." He Said To You With A Smirk This Time. 'Going To Teach Her A Lot Of Things.' You Kept Thinking About That Phrase He Said Over And Over. You Knew He Was Thinking Dirty Too. But You Started Getting Nervous Of What He's Going To Do To You. You Thought By 'Slave' He Meant That You'll Have To Bring Him Water And Clean For Him And Do His Homework. But Now You Knew He Wanted Something Else .. This Boy Didnt Seem Like A Person You Wanted To Be Near. You Started Getting Scared More And More You Didnt Want To Be Near Him Not Anymore You Thought. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LMAOO Ok So I Dont Want A Innocent Taemin. . .
What Do You Guys Think He's Hinting. 
OH IM CURIOUS YEAAA XD LMAOO 
---->And Um. .For That Friend That Might Be Reading This Story. .Please Comeback To RP World On Facebook. .I Really Miss You. .I Wantt You Back (Kris) I Want You In Roleplay World. .Missing You  <-----

AND UM PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND NO SILENT READERS O.O ME NO GUSTA SILENT READER  
_Kevin_