Forget Me?

My Slave?

While You Were Walking Everything Was Beautiful You Looked From One Side To the Other, The Trees Were All White. Snowy Days Seemed So Beautiful To You. You Could See The Heat Of Your Breath. It Was Good. Everything. You Liked It. Nothing Could Ruin This Moment. You Looked At Your Phone Yet Again To Check If Any New Messages Came. You Knew Following Everything Taemin Said To You Was Bad But You Couldn’t Help It. ‘I Must Really Like Him. .Could It Be Love. .?’ You Thought To Yourself. No New Messages Were There And You Checked The Time. You Were Early And Didn’t Need To Go On The Bus You Could Was In This Beautiful All White Snowy Day. 

----->Arrival At School<----

You Pulled The Handle To The Front Doors Of Your School And Went Inside. It Was Much Warmer Than Outside. You Looked Up From Your Feet And See The First Thing You Wanted To Avoid For The Day. 

Taemin. 

He Stood There Smiling His Gorgeous Smile While Talking With Some Of His Friends. You Smiled At The Handsome Popular Image Of Him. ‘I Need To Avoid Him. No I Can’t Talk To Him. We Need To Avoid Each Other All The Time Until I Forget My Feelings For Him,’ You Finally Agreed To Those Thoughts And Started Taking Another Route To Your First Class. ‘Avoiding Him Is The Best But. .He Sits Next To Me In Class’ You Said To Yourself In A Depressed Voice Knowing Your Operation Of Avoiding him Is Going To Be Hard. ‘Its Ok. I Can Ignore Him All The Time Even In Class.’ You Sat Down And Started Taking Out Your Books And Papers For That Class. It Was History. You Hated History Class. You Get Good Grades In History Its Just You Can Bring Yourself To Enjoy The Class. The Bell Rang And You Insistently Looked Down At Your Papers Avoiding Any Eye Contact That Might Come From Taemin When He Enters The Class. You Were Staring At Maps And Geography Questions While Some Papers Were History Questions. ‘Ugh I Have To Sit Next To Taemin While Learning This?’ You Thought To Yourself. ‘It Cant Get Any Worse.’ You Said To Yourself Again. By That Time Everyone Was Already In Class Sitting Except For The Students Who Always Show Up Late On Purpose. The Teacher Surprisingly Never Punished Them But Only Minus Points From Their Grades. Those Student Didn’t Really Care About Their Grades. Suddenly You Heard The Teacher Clap Her Hands. 

“Ok Class. Today We’re Going To Learn Out Hitler.” She Said With The Most Exciting Voice.
“Ahhhhhh, Noo.” You Heard The Class Whine. It Was The First Time The Class Ever Gave A Reaction About A Certain Topic That They Had To Learn About. 

“Ohhh Common It’ll Be Fun.” The Teacher Said Back. While The Class Argued About How Boring The Topic Is And Confusing You Felt Taemin’s Stare At You Like There Was Something Bugging Him So Much. ‘No No No Avoid Allllllll Eye Contact’ You Said To Yourself Trying To Convince Yourself. Each Minute Passed And It Was Getting Harder To Aviod Eye Contact But You Tried Your Best. Finally Taemin Decided To Pay Attention To The Class Argument Instead Of You. 'Yes. . Its Working Now I Can Concentrate On This Class And Forget Him Since He's Forgetting Me.' You Said To Yourself Feeling Victory. 

You Felt Someone Tap On Your Shoulder. Your Instincts Are For You To Look Up And Answer The Person, But You Regretted It After You Saw Who Tapped Your Shoulder. Taemin Was Standing There. 

"Y-yes?. ." You Said Now That You Cant Avoid Him. 
"Class Ended. ." He Said Barley Above A Whisper. 
"Oh.. Thanks" You Replied While Quickly Packing. 'Ugh I Was Staring At The Papers On My Desk To Avoid Taemin's Eyes But Now. I Seemed Like An Idiot That Didnt Know When Class Ended And Taemin Had To Tell Me. There Goes My Operation To Avoid Taemin To Waste.' You Angrily Thought. You Started Putting All Your Belongings Into Your Backpack When You Noticed Taemin Was Still Standing Near You Waiting For You. 

"Why Are You Still Here?" You Curiously Said To Taemin. 
"So Some Idiot Wouldnt Try Avoiding Me. Plus I Have The Next Class With You Remember?" He Snapped Automatically To You. 
"You Can Go." You Said A Little Above A Whisper. 
"Nah. I Dont Like Being Avoided" He Said Smiling At You. 'Oh Geez Why Is He Smiling At Me. What The Is His Problem? I Dont Want Him. And Now He Knows My Operation To Avoid Him And Is Going To Destroy All My Energy To Avoid Him.' 
"I Told You To Go" You Said Harshly And Picked Up Your Backpack And Started Heading For The Door. 

Taemin Grabbed You Wrist And Jerked You Back. 

"NOW WHAT?!" You Yelled At Taemin. It Was The First Time You Ever Did That. When You Looked At His Eyes, You Could See That He Was Hurt. You Hurt Taemin. He Was Waiting For You But You Yelled At Him Instead. 

"This Is What I Get For Telling You Class Ended And Waiting For You To Go To Class Together?" He Said Mumbling Half The Words. There Was a Pause Between You Two. Non Of You Said A Word. 

". .. Thanks. I Wont Try To Ruin Your Plan On Avoiding Me. . .Instead I'm Going To Help You And Forget You Ever Existed." He Said Each Word As His Voice Got Louder Word After Word Until He Was Yelling. Taemin Walked Passed You And Out The Front Door Pushing You Out Of The Way So He Can Leave. 

You Stood Silent. Your Mind Was Blank. You Heard The Bell Ring Then Your Feet Started Dragging Your Body To The Next Class. Your Mind Wasnt Thinking Anymore. You Could Only Feel Your Feet Moving Until You Entered The Class And Sat Down. You Put Your Backpack On The Floor And Looked At Taemin Right Away. He Was Staring At The Whiteboard As If Nothing Happened. 'I Thought This Is What I Wanted Right?' You Asked Yourself. You Looked Down At Your Desk And Didnt Take Anything Out. The Teacher Started Explaining Math Equations On The Board And You Ignored It All. 'Taemin This Taemin That' You Thought To Yourself. 'No I Need To Avoid Such Thoughts About Taemin Also' You Commanded Your Mind. 

RING RING RING. Lunch Time. Finally. You Stood Up And Picked Your Backpack Without Needing To Pack Anything Since The You Didnt Take Anything Out. You Started Walking Out The Door When You Finally Heard Your Teacher Call You And Taemin's Names. 

"Oh Wait TAEMIN And _______! Can I Talk To You Guys?" The Teacher Said Loudly Over The Chatting Class That's Leaving For Lunch. 'Did He Say My And Taemin's Name?' You Asked Yourself Not Believe That You'll Have To Stay Back With The Teacher And. ..Taemin. 

You Turned Your Body Around, Looking Down At Your Feet As You Approached Your Math Teacher. Your Math Teacher Was So Sweet. She Always Gave Out Candy And Cookies When You Guys Took Math Tests Or Quizzes. You Loved Her. She Always Tried Teaching In Fun Ways And Making Jokes All The Time. She Made You Love Math. But This Time You Couldnt Concentrate On Math Because Of What Happened Between You And Taemin In The Previous Class. You Finally Arrived At The Teachers Desk And Looked Up To See That Taemin Was Already There And The Whole Class Was Empty Except For You, Taemin And The Lovable Math Teacher. 

"Yes?" You Said Only Making Eye Contact With Her And Not Even Looking At Taemin. 
"Well You And Taemin Seemed.. Hmm How Do I Say It? . .Well Did Something Happen? You Both Seemed So Zoned Out During The Whole Period And Usually You Both Are Concentrated." 
"I Got No Problem I Guess Im Tired" Taemin Replied With A Smart Excuse Hiding What Happened To Both Of You During History Class. The Teachered Looked At You Waiting For An Answered From You. Taemin Also Looked At To See What You'll Say. 

"I-i Guess I Was T-tried Also." You Replied, Copying Taemin's Excuse. 
"Hmm Are You Guys Sure?" The Teacher Yet Again Asked.
"Yes" Both Of You Answered To The Teacher At The Same Time. 
"Ok Well. .Try To Be Focused Next Time Ok?" The Teacher Said Seeming Concerned. You Both Nodded Then Headed Out The Door. Taemin Was A Fast Walker Because He Left Before You Could. When You Stepped Out The Door Of The Classroom. Tears Started Leaving Your Eyes. 

Drip Drip. .You Heard More Tears Fall From Your Eyes And Fell To The Floor. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Le Claps For Myself* 
YES *^* Im Proud Of This Chapter. . *^* <3 
Ok So Before My Updates Werent That Great 3 XD So Now Imma Try And Make Them Better. 

EVERYONE DANCE NOW. I FINISHED MY TEST FOR THE WEEK (ノ≧∀≦)ノ AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? BETTER UPDATES XD YES YOU'RE CORRECT. .UNLESS YOU GOT IT WRONG. . Then That's Just Awkward.. 

Anyways I Hope You Liked This. .AND OMG THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS I SWEAR I LOVE COMMENTS NO KIDDING  (︶ω︶) 

I ING LOVE COMMENT XD LOL THEY MAKE ME KNOW WHAT YOU LIKE AND DISLIKE *^* 

OKKK TIME FOR ANSWERS XD 

Fluttershy123: Yes LOOOL Now She Asks . . But As You See. .She Got Rejected. .Or Did She? (◎_◎;) And I Totally Blame Your Friends For Your Dirty Mind *^* Yes. .Its All Their Fault XD SAY HI TO THEM FROM ME XD 

KpopluvOmely: LOL I Hide Many Things That Are Coming *^*. . ヘ(・_| <--*Le Hiding* And LAMO XD Please Dont Stop Commenting <3 

Minki_NL_Locket: I Know How You Feel When You Say You Got A Dirty Mind After Reading A FF. .*Nodnod* I Always Get Dirty Mind Watching "Internet War" Proformance By Jongtae (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ My Eye ty Was Gone A Very Very Long Time Ago There Buddy. . *Nodnod* 

Lyychankorea: LOL Thanks Bish *^* Maybe I Should Let You Cry? ♥╣[-_-]╠♥ <-- Here Is My Love For The Comment. 


Lolala85: Haha Thanks I Finally Finished All The Test For This Week And BAM IM BACK ON UPDATING *^* . Thanks For The Comment. *Nodnod* Im Hoping You'll Keep Commenting (´ε` )♡

Daydreamergirl11: Awww Thanks. No Kidding That's So Sweet. .Nahh Im Not Forcing Myself. I Actually Love Updating And Reading Your Comments And That's Why I Reply. It Makes It Fun For Me ♡ AND LOOL THANKS I REALLY THOUGHT THE CHAPTER WAS BORING BUT YOU LIKED IT SO IM HAPPY. .LEMME CRY FROM MY HAPPINESS NOW OK?K.  Keep Commenting!!  XD





 

HEY! Im The Cool Cat Meow ~ (─‿‿─) ΦωΦ 

 
 
 

HEY YOU!  \ ( ˚∆˚) / Please Subscribe ;D ? 

 

━━━━━━━━━━━    ┏┓

 

┏┫ ┏┓ ┏┓ ┣┓    ┃┃

 

┗┫   ┃   ┣┛ ┏━━┻

 

 ┃ ┗━━━┛ ┃  ┣━━ ┃

 

 ┗━━━┳━━━┛  ┣━━ ┃

 

 ┏━━▇▇▇━━━━━┻━━━┛Good Job ^^ Wont Disappoint You ¬(˚∆˚)¬