I Saved You.

My Slave?

 

You Woke Up In A Room. It Wasn’t Your Room. You Tired Pulling Yourself Up But You Were Too Weak. You Decided To Just Lay Down. 

“_______?” You Heard A Familiar Voice But Couldn’t Recognize Who It Was Exactly. 
“Y-yea? You Replied With A Weak. The Person Who Was Talking To You Got Up And You Finally Saw Who It Was. 

“Omg.” You Said Under Your Breath. 
“What Not Happy To See Me?” Taemin Replied With A Smirk. 
“Where Are My Parents?” You Asked Ignore His Sarcasm. 
“Hmm. .I Don’t Know. You Should Be Happy I Actually Checked If You Were Still Alive. I Mean You Were Gone For A While. Without A Reason.” Taemin Said With A Serious Expression. 
“W-what? What Do You Mean? I Was In My Room Sleeping After You. . .Never Mind.” You Said That Without Finishing And Saying ‘Having With Me.’ 
“Anyways. Your Parents Don’t Even Know I Brought You To The Hospital When I Found You On The Stairs Passed Out.” He Said. 
“Thank You.” You Finally Said After A Long Pause. ‘Wah Taemin Saved Me. I Guess I Should Thank Him And Do Something Back For Him. You Looked Up At Taemin He Was Now Sitting Down On The Edge Of Your Bed. He Smiled When You Looked At Him, You Smiled Back Happily. You Were Happy That He Was There With You. He Was The Only Person Who Cared To Check On You. Your Parents Didn’t Even Care And None Of Your Other Friends Tried And Find You. ‘I Love Him’ You Admitted To Yourself, ‘A Lot.’ You Finished Your Thoughts With That. 

The Doctor Came In Ruining Your Happy Moment Of Loving Taemin
“Hi Miss ______” The Old Doctor Said. 
“Hello~” You Replied With The Strongest You Could Manage So You Could Get Discharged Right Now. 
“How Are You Feeling?” He Asked. 
“Great~!” You Said Again With A Strong Voice And A Smile. 
“Ohh Nice.. So You Could Probably Get Discharged Today. You Should Be Glad That This Young Man Brought You Here Before Anything Bad Could Of Happened.” The Doctor Said Seeming Worried. 
You Smiled As A Reply Then Nodded Your Head At Taemin As A Thank You. The Doctor Smiled At Both Of You And Said. 
"Wow~ You Guys Seem Like A Cute Couple~Im Envy." When Those Words Came Out Of The Doctors Mouth Your Heart Ached. You Remember The Day You And Taemin Had . You Remember That He Asked You To Be His Girlfriend But You Rejected. You Remembered Yourself Walking Down The Dark Street Crying That You Rejected Taemin. You Remembered When You Entered Your House No One Was There To Welcome You Back Then You Remembered When You Fainted.

Tears Filled Your Eyes But You Kept Trying So Hard To Hold Them Back. You Knew Crying About The Past Is A Bad Idea. Especially In Front Of Taemin. The Doctor Left The Room And There Was This Awkward Silence Between Taemin And You. You Knew That Taemin Was Thinking About That Day Too. You Looked At Your Fingers And Only Played With. Minutes Passed And None Of You Talked. The Doctor Came Back In. 
 

"Ok This Is The Paper Work. You Just Have To Sign Here And You'll Be Discharged." The Doctor Said To You. You Took The Paper Work And Signed It.        
 "Ok You're All Set, You Can Change Your Clothes And Leave Right Away, " The Doctor Said And Left The Room. You Finally Made Eye Contact. You Thought About What Happened To Your Clothes. 

"Um Where Are My Clothes?" You Asked Taemin After The Doctor Left.
"Oh . .The Nurses Gave Them To Me. And Um. .Well I Took Them Home And Washed Them But Forgot Them There. Im Sorry." Taemin Said Apologetically.
"Im Sorry? What Am I Suppose To Wear Now? Huh?" You Looked At Taemin Madly. Taemin Looked Down And Looked At He Was Wearing. 
"Oh Here. Its The Only Thing But At Least You'll Get Covered Up." Taemin Said Happily That He Found Something And Handed His Sweater That He Was Wearing. 
"What?!?! You Want Me To Only Wear Sweater? Are You Crazy? I'll Look Like A Bad Person." You Half Yelled At Taemin
"Well Its The Only Thing Plus No One Will Notice Its Going To Be Big On You So It'll Cover Up And Right After That You'll Go In A Car And From The Car To Your House. So No One Will Notice." Taemin Said Explaining. 
"Yea. .You Got To Be Kidding Me. And No Im Not Going In Your Car. Im Walking Home." You Replied Back At Taemin Angrily That He's Saying You're Going With Him. 
"You Just Woke Up From A Short Term Coma And You Want To Walk? You Crazy?" He Said Worriedly.
"If Being Crazy Means I Dont Have To Stay With You, Then Be It." You Snapped Back. 
"Forget It Im Not Letting You Walk And That An Order From Your Master." Taemin Said Harshly. 'What Happened To The Sweet Taemin That I Saw 2 Seconds Ago? Is He Mad? What's Wrong? Omg I Dont Know What To Say. Taemin Looks Scary. What The Hell Is Wrong With Him?' You Thought To Yourself. 
"Get Up. And Wear This" Taemin Said Harshly Again While Throwing His Sweater At You.
"I'll Be Waiting Outside The Room. So Change Quickly" He Ordered Again And Left The Room. You Got Up Quickly Not Wanting Taemin To Be Mad At You And Wore His Sweater. Then You Put On Shoe And Opened The Door And Saw Taemin Waiting For You. 'Taemin Please Go Back To The Sweet You. I Dont Like The Scary You.' You Said In Your Head Not Wanting Taemin To Hear It. 

------->At The Car<-------
You And Taemin Sat In The Back Row Of His Van. The Driver Was Driving Back To Your House. You Kept Looking Out Of The Window Wondering Why Taemin Is Sweet And Nice At Times And Then Mean And Harsh At Other Times. He Was Different Something Is Bugging Him And You Knew That You Just Following His Orders Wont End In A Good Way. You Wanted To Find Out What's Wrong With Him. What His Past Is Like. What Kind Of Person He Was. You Kept Glancing At Taemin And Taemin Was Only Looking At Your Body. He Seemed Like The Same Person You Saw When You Were In That Room With Him. His Eyes Filled Lust. You Got Scared That He Might Do Something To You. You Were Hoping That You Would Arrive At Your House Soon. 

"T-taemin? Something Wrong Why Are You Looking At Me Like That." You Said Scared Now. 
"Huh? Ehm . .Um No. Nothing Wrong Sorry." He Said Seeming Like Another Different Person Then He Looked Out The Window. You Smiled That He Was Back To Normal Him. 

You Finally Arrive At Your House. 
"Wahh Thank You For Dropping Me Off. Thanks Taemin Again." You Said Politely And Opened The Door To The Car To Leave. 
"Im Coming With You." Taemin Replied Fast Then Came Out The Car And Stood Next To You. 
"What? Do You Mean Inside My House?" You Replied Seeming Confused. 
"Yes. Let Go In." He Said And Then Started Walking Towards Your Front Door. You Didnt Know What's Going On. You Follow Taemin And Enter Your Home. 

"MOM .. DAD!" You Yelled To See If Anyone Was Home. No Answer Came. 
"Hmmm I Guess No One Is Here?" Taemin Said Seeming Happy About It.
"Yeah I Guess So.. ."You Said Seeming Confused Yet Again. 
"Take Off My Sweater Now Since Your At Your House Already." Taemin Said Direct To You. 
"Huh? But. .Ok Wait I'll Go Put Something On" You Replied Then Started Walking. Taemin Grabbed Your Wrist And Turned You Around So You Would Make Eye Contact. 
"I Mean Take It Off In Front Of Me." Taemin Said With Eyes That Were Full Of Lust And Desire. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MUHAHAH I ACTUALLY UPDATED A LONG ONE ;D <3 YAY (゜▼゜*)Enjoy~
Thanks For Supporting Me Guys ;D Wow Its The 10th Chapter ( ◉ ◡ ◉) Can You Believe It? O....O 
Ahhh~. ..Please Up Vote My Story And Thanks Again For All Those Subscribes (ノ*゜▽゜*)

 .. . .

Daydreamergirl11: Ohh Thanks For Subscribing First. And I Know What You Mean, Something I Read Almost All The Story Then Finally Sub DX Its Ok ;D At Least You Finally Subscribed <3 And Yea I Tried Making Taemin A Little Different Than How He Is In Most Stories. O.O IM IMPRESSED YOU NOTICED
( ́・ω ・`) *Huggles* XD 

KpopluvOmely: Wahh Thanks. Nobody Ever Told Me They Liked The Way I Write <3 (ヘ。ヘ)  I WUB YOU FOR SAYING THAT c8 

Minki_Locket_NL: Yea Its Soo Annoying It Actually Happened To This Chapter Too D; *Le Crying* I Written It A Different Way The First Time But It Then Got Deleted So I Gave Up D; Then I Wrote It Another Way D; LOLOL I Really Should Start Getting Used To Saving My Stories Before Leaving (╥﹏╥) LMAOO YES WE'RE THE ONLY NORMAL ONES <3 LEGGO FEEL SPECIAL ;D <3 へ(゜∇、°)へ 

 

 

HEY! Im The Cool Cat Meow ~ (─‿‿─) ΦωΦ 

 
 
 

HEY YOU!  \ ( ˚∆˚) / Please Subscribe ;D ? 

 

━━━━━━━━━━━    ┏┓

 

┏┫ ┏┓ ┏┓ ┣┓    ┃┃

 

┗┫   ┃   ┣┛ ┏━━┻

 

 ┃ ┗━━━┛ ┃  ┣━━ ┃

 

 ┗━━━┳━━━┛  ┣━━ ┃

 

 ┏━━▇▇▇━━━━━┻━━━┛Good Job ^^ Wont Disappoint You ¬(˚∆˚)¬