First Day. .

My Slave?

You enter the room. All eyes turn to look at you. You sigh knowing people will start talking about you. Oh Well This is High School Life. 

"Annyeonghasyeo~ I'm _______" You said bowing. "Nice To Meet You All~" Bowing Again. 

"Oh my Annyeong _____~ You can take a seat anywhere," The Teacher Said While Smiling At You. 

You Smiled Back And Looked Around The Room And You Spotted An Empty Seat Next To A Blond Boy. The Seat Was All The Way In The Back Row. YES! You Thought Since You Hated The Front Row. You Started Walking Down To Where The Seat Is And Sat Down. The Blond Boy Hasn't Noticed You Until You Sat Down. He Gave You A Glare Then Looked Back At His Book. You Sighed Again. Aish Why Are These People Mean? What Did I Do For Him To Give Me A Glare? You Thought To Yourself. Then You Looked Again At The Blond Boy. Wow He's A Lot Pretty Than Me . .Aish Im so Ugly Sitting Next To Him. You Heard Your Teacher In The Backgroud Talking Without Stopping, You Didnt Care All You Thought Of Is How Freaking Cute And Pretty This Boy Was. You Kept On Staring Like An Idoit. 
 
"RING RING RING RING" You Heard The Bell Ring Ending Class. Wow That Flew By Fast You Thought To Yourself. 

"Ahh ______ Taemin Will Help You Around The School At This Time. So Please Take Good Care Of Her Taemin." 

"Ok." You Heard The Blond Boy That's Sitting Next To You Say. OMG HE'S TAEMIN AND IM STUCK WITH HIM? NO NO NO THIS CANT GET ANY WORSE AISH WHYYY WHYY? You Kept Getting These Thought In Your Mind But You Tired To Keep A Staight Face Expression In Front Of This Taemin Boy. Everyone Was Out Of Class Already Including The Teacher. 

"Move Already I Dont Have All Day To Wait For You" Taemin Glared At You Again. 

"Huh? Oh Im Sorry. .Just Let Me Pack My Stuff." You Said With A Sad Voice While Packing Your Stuff. You Thought To Yourself 'Wow Taemin Is Sure Mean'. But You Didnt Dare To Snap Back At Him. He Was Already Scary. You Finished Packing. 

"Ok Im Done. ." You Said And Smiled. 

You Looked Up And Noticed That He Was Already Almost Out Of The Classroom. You Started Running To Catch Up With Taemin. What The. .Why Is He Walking So Fast. Isnt He Suppose To Show Me Around? 

"Um. ..So Where Are We Going First?" You Said Trying To Sound As Nicest As You Can. 

"I Dont Know. . Lets Go To The Library First. .How About That?" 

"Yes Sure Ok Lets Go There" You Replied Back To Taemin.

You Guys Walked In The Crowded Hallway. Students All Ages Where Coming Out Of Class. You Kept Following Taemin Sticking Right Behind Him So You Wouldnt Get Lost In The Huge Crowd. You Slammed Into Taemin's Back By Accident. Aish The Student Behind You Pushed You So Now You're Stuck On Taemin's Back. Ahh What Am I Going To Do? Taemin Is Going To Yell At Me For Slamming Into His Back Now Right? Why Why Am I Stuck With Him. Danm. .Ok Ok. .Just Relax Its Too Crowded He Wouldnt Know It Was Me Who Slammed Into Him. You Calmmed Yourself Down And Kept Following Taemin Until Finally You Reach A Huge Door. You Looked At How Big The Door Is Staring. .Wow This School's Amazing. Taemin Grabbed The Door Handle And Open The Door Then Let You In Before Him. You Thought To Yourself 'Why Is He Being A Gentlemen? Maybe He Isn't As Bad As He Looks Like'. He Followed You In Behind You. You Looked Around Like You Never Saw A Library Before. 

"Ok So This Is The Library. Nothing Special. Down There Are The Fiction Stories, There Are The Non-Fiction, Manga Is There, And So On." He Explained While Pointing At The Aisle The Books Were At. You Nodded As He Kept On Explaining.

For A Second You Thought Taemin Was The Most Handsomest Man On Earth But That Idea Left Your Mind Very Quick. Taemin Continued The Tour Of The School With You With Details Showing You Your Class, Lunch Area And More. You Started Liking The Feel Of Being Near Taemin And He Seemed Like He Had More To Him Than Death Glares And Being Rude. So You Decided To Give Him Another Chance. 

"Ok That's All." Taemin Said Sweetly To You. 

"Ohh Thank You Soo Much Really Thank You~~!!" You Replied Feeling Sad That Now He's Going To Leave. 

"Yup, No Problem." Taemin Said Then Leaned In And Kissed Your Cheek.

You Started Blushing Not Knowing What Just Happened. .D-did He Just Kiss Me? The Dude Who Gave Me Death Glares, The Dude That Was Mean To Me 2 Seconds Ago, The Dude. . Your Mind Was Filled With So Many Thoughts That You Forgot He Already Left. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK GUYS XDD WTH DID I JUST WRITE? XD LOL I HOPED YOU ENJOYED AND PLEASE SUB XD I'll Try Updating Fast.. . .So Um Did You Like It O.O Idk What To Say Please Give Me Support And Your Thought 
GOMAWO <3