Math Tutor.

My Slave?

 

You Suddenly Saw A Boy Come Out, He's Hair Was Covering His Face So You Couldnt Recognized Him Probably He Dressed Good Then He Flipped His Hair And You Finally Saw Who It Was. Taemin Stood There Like Nothing Was Wrong. Then Suddenly Someone Followed Him And Knocked On Your Door. You Hid Behind The Tree Waiting To See If Your Parents Will Answer The Door For Your Master, Or As Taemin Says. 
 
"Who Is It?" You Heard Your Mom Yell. 
"Annyeonghasyeo Im ______ Tutor For Math." Taemin Lied To Your Mother. 
"Oh My. . ______ Needs A Tutor For Math Already?" You Mom Replied And Finally Opened The Door. She Took One Look At Taemin Then She Moved Her Eye's Onto The Man Standing Next To Taemin. He Looked Like A Bodyguard But You Had No Clue Who He Was. 
 
"Um Come On In. .________ Isnt Here Yet Though." You Mom Finally Managed To Say.  Taemin And The Other Man Came In. You Started To Freak Out Behind The Tree. 'What Does Taemin Want? He Lied To My Mom. Im Fine In Math, What Is He Saying? OMG! He's In My House, What The Hell Am I Suppose To Do Now.' You Thought To Yourself. 
 
You Decided To Go Inside Your House And See What's Going On. But Then That Idea Was Canceled When You Remembered What Taemin Said To You In The Library "No You Arent. You Are My Slave. I Guess You Still Dont Know What That Means? . . ." You Repeated That Line That He Said Over And Over In Your Head. You Need To Relax You Thought To Yourself. You Got Up From Behind The Tree And Started Walking Down The Street To The Nearest Cafe. Cars Passed By You Staring at What A Young Girl Like You Is Doing Walking Down The Street Alone All Depressed. You Didnt Care. All You Could Think Of Is Taemin. Why Did He Say That To Your Mom? Why Is he Doing This?? You Kept These Thoughts In Your Head Until You Finally Arrived At The Cafe. You Went Inside To See All Kinds Of People With Different Ages, But You Were Sure You Seemed Like The Youngest In The Cafe. You Ignore All The People Staring At You Again And Started Walking To The Register To Order A Drink. After You Ordered And Were About To Pay, You Noticed That You Forgot Your Money At Your House. 
 
"Um That'll Be $2.59." The Cashier Repeated. 
"Oh Um. I-i Forgot My Money. Im Sorry. . Can You Just Cancel That Order." You Said Sad With A Sad Voice. 
"No You Dont Have Too." A Man From Behind You Said And Paid For You Instead Then Ordered For Himself. 
"T-thank You. I'll Pay You Back" You Said Awkwardly. 
"No Need Too." The Man Winked At You Then Handed You A Note That Had A Phone Number. You Stared At The Phone Number And Finally Understood What He Was Hinting. You Looked Up At The Man And Smiled, Trying To Be Polite. You Took Your Drink, The Note, And Your Backpack Then Started Walking Down Back To Your House Hoping That Taemin Left. 
 
------>In Front Of Your House<----

Ugh He's Still Here, You Thought To Yourself. You Waited Outside On Your Door Step Stairs. Finally You Heard The Door Click Open And Taemin Walking Out. 
 
"Ah What Are You Doing Outside? I Was Waiting For You To Come Home. Where Were You? And What's That Note?" Taemin Started Asking You Like He Was In Charge Of You. You Ignored Him And Got Up Picking Up Everything. 
 
"______!" Taemin Half Yelled. 
 
"What?" You Replied Getting Mad. 
 
"What Is That Note?" He Asked You Eyeing The Note With The Man's Phone Number On It. 
 
"None Of Your Business." You Said Harshly. He Got Mad At How You Said That And Grabbed The Note And Read It. 

"Hey ______, 
I Saw That You Moved Here A Couple Of Days Ago. And Im Sorry To Say This But I Really Think You're Really Pretty. So Wanna Hang Out Someday? No One Will Know ;D 
Here's My Number -------> 508-xxx-xxx 
Call Me Soon. .Cant Wait  .. And Oh My Name Is Kim Eurn. 
xoxo"


"What Is This?" Taemin Said With A Disappointed Voice. 

"I Told You. N-o-n-e O-f Y-o-u-r B-u-s-i-n-e-s-s!" You Spelled It Out This Time For Taemin.

"Stay Away From Him Ok?" Taemin Said This Time Seeming Concerned. 
 
"Why Would You Care?" You Questioned With A Attitude. 
 
"I-it Doesnt Matter. .I-i dont Like S-sharing And This J-jealous Feeling In M-me." Taemin Said Stuttering. 
 
"Huh ? Jealous Why?" You Asked. 'Taemin Seems Like He Really Likes Me', You Thought To Yourself. 'Maybe He's Good?' You Wondered. 
 
"Yah Forget What I Just Said. . . Anyways Im Your Math Tutor Now. . And I'll Be Coming To Your House Everyday . .In Your Room . .To Teach You." Taemin Said While Smirking. 
 
"Yea Well The Problem Is Im Good In Math. My Grades Are Fine In Math. So You Have Nothing To Teach Me." You Replied Back At Him Thinking What You Said Was Smart. 
 
"Yea Well Im Not Literally Going To Teach You Math Pabo~" He Said. Those Words Sent Shivers Down Your Spine. 'What Would He Teach Me Then?' You Thought. You Knew This Boy Isnt Here To Be A Real Tutor But More Like He's Here To Play Around. You Turned Right Away To Look At Him To See If He Was Serious. 
 
"WHAT?" You Yelled. 
 
"Ok I'll See You Tomorrow .. .My Slave~~" He Sang The Last Part Of The Sentence. You Stood There Scared To Life. You Cant Tell Your Parents Because Then They'll Think You Agreed To This Before So All You Can Do Is Keep Quiet And See What He's Really Going To Do. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOLA GUYS!! ;3 
So Um Did You Like This? O.O Am I Taking Too Long To Reach The O.O? 
Lol Anyways Enjoy ;D <3 <3 <3 

HEY YOU!  \ ( ˚∆˚) / Please Subscribe ;D ? 

━━━━━━━━━━━    ┏┓

┏┫ ┏┓ ┏┓ ┣┓    ┃┃

┗┫   ┃   ┣┛ ┏━━┻

 ┃ ┗━━━┛ ┃  ┣━━ ┃

 ┗━━━┳━━━┛  ┣━━ ┃

 ┏━━▇▇▇━━━━━┻━━━┛Good Job ^^ Wont Disappoint You ¬(˚∆˚)¬