Rumor?

My Slave?

 

You Heard Your Alarm Clock Go Out. RING RING RING. 
 
"AAHHH SHUT UP!." You Yelled At Your Alarm Clock. Of Course The Alarm Clock Didnt Stop Until You Finally Pulled Yourself Off The Bed. You Looked At The Window. Snowing. This You Thought To Yourself. You Went To The Bathroom To Wash Up. You Got Out Of The Bathroom And Looked At The Time. 6:30, Wow School Doesnt Start Until 8:00 a.m. You Dont Know Why You Set Your Alarm Clock At 6:00 a.m When School Started At 8:00 a.m, But You Didnt Care. You Go Downstairs And Looked At The Kitchen. Hmmm What Should I Eat You Thought. Whatever I'll Just Grab A Piece Of Bread. You Grabbed The Piece Of Bread And Started Chewing On It. After You Finished You Went Upstairs To Your Room And Checked The Clock Again. .6:21 Am. You Went Looking At Your Closet And Picked Out A Cute Outfit. It Was A Red Skirt And Leggings With A Navy Cute Top And A Small Jacket To Warm You Up. (OK OK GUYS LOL AMERICAN SCHOOLS YOU CAN WEAR ANYTHING Im In A American School That's Why. .. SO Yea This Is Kidna Like A American School Sorry. .) You Put On Your Boots And Went Downstairs To Watch Tv Until Time For School. You Flipped Through The Channels But Nothing Good Was On. Suddenly Someone Knocked On Your Door. It Scared You For A Second But Then You Finally Got The Courage To Go And Open The Door At 7:00 a.m. You Opened The Door And Saw Something You Would Never Expect. You Pinched Yourself To Check That The Person In Front Of Your Front Door Is Here And That This Is Not A Dream. It Was Taemin Standing. 
 
"Hi. . " He Said With An Awkward Smile. 
"Um Hey. . D-do You Want Something?" You Smiled Back At Him And Checked Him Out. He Was Wear Skinny Black Pants With A Red Shirt And A Grey Hoodie And Jordens Shoes And A Red Hat. 
 
"Well Are You Going To Let Me Stand Out Here In The Cold?" 
"Oh Um Sorry. Come On In T-t-taemin." You Said As Your Sturred While Saying His Name. He Came In And Took Off His Shoes. 
 
"So, What May I Help You With?" You Said To Taemin. 
"Hmm Nothing Just Wanted To Walk To School Together." He Replied.
"Walk To School Together? Why? Did I Do Something? Is There A Problem?" You Started Freaking Out At The Sudden Visit In The Morning And The Request He Wants. Taemin And I Walking Together? You Thought To Yourself. 
 
He Giggled And That Caught Your Attention. 
"No Nothing's The Matter. I Live Near By And I Got Your Address From A Girl. She Said She Knew You. I Would Tell You Her Name But I Promised Her That I Wouldnt Expose Her. Oh Look At The Time 7:30. We Should Get Going." He Explained And Grabbed My Hand Then Pulled Me Out Of My House With My Backpack. You Just Let Him Do Whatever Since You Were Still In A Shock. We Walked To The School Without Saying Anything To Each Other. Every Once In A While He Would Look At Me And Smile, I Smiled Back Not Knowing What The Future Holds. 

------->School<------
We Arrive At The School. He Was Still Holding My Hand And Dragging Me To Class. People Around Us Started To Stare And Whisper Stuff Like. .
"Hey Isnt That The New Girl And Taemin?"
"Why Are They Holding Hands?"
"Wow Taemin Already Got Another Girl? I Doubt She'll Last Long." That Comment Caught My Attention. What Do They Mean When They Say 'Got Another Girl?' I Thought To Myself. Taemin Looked At Me And Smiled Yet Again. 

"Ignore The People. They Always Spread Rumors About Everyone Dont Worry Too Much." Taemin Said To Me. I Nodded Back In Response. Taemin And I Arrived In Front Of Our Class. He Opened The Door And Everyone Started Congratulating Us.

"Congrads ________ And Taemin" A Brown Haired Girl Said To Taemin And I. 
"Thanks" Taemin Replied Fast. 
"Ayyyy Taeemmmminnnn~~ Congrads Bro." A Boy With A Cool Style Said To Us. 
"Ay Bro.Wassgud? And Haha Thanks" Taemin Yet Again Replied.

Why Was Everyone Congratulating Us? I Was Thinking Really Hard But Found No Answer. And Why Was Taemin Replying Thanks And Is Still Holding My Hand? I Thought Again. I Looked Down At Our Hands And Tried To Pull My Hand Out Of His But He Held It Tighter Giving Me A Hint To Not Let Go. Taemin Got Us To Our Seats And Finally Let Go Of My Hand. I Looked At Him Expecting A Explanation But He Didnt Say Anything Until The Teacher Came In And Started Class. I Decided To Ignore This For Now And Later Think About It. Suddenly A Girl Passed A Note To Me. I Looked At It And It Said The Following. .. 

Hi ________. Listen Im Happy About You And Taemin But Be Careful. .. Taemin Is Very Cold Hearted But You Need To Find That Warmness Inside Him. He Always Does Random Things. And Acts All Sweet For You. BUT ALWAYS BE CAREFUL, Because Love Hurts. 

Hehe Nice To Meet You~ Mimi-san
P.S; Congrads On Your Relationship With Him. Hope You'll Always Stay As A Cute Couple Like Now. 



I Looked Up To See The Girl Who Sent This To Me. My Head Was Blown. What ? Taemin And I? Dating? No This Is All Wrong. Im Not Dating This Cold Hearted Person. No No. Who Said This? Why Is Taemin Like This? This Is Only My 2nd Day And This Is Already Happening. What Should I Do? All These People Know. They All Think Taemin And I Are Dating. I Cant Believe This. I Hate This School, I Dont Want It. I DONT WANT TAEMIN. I Hate Him. He's Ruining Everything. I Hate Him. Omg I Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate HIM! I Was Thinking So Many Other Thoughts Too. But Then I Thought Again. Taemin Has To Have A Reason To Do This Right? Or Is He Just Ruining My Reputation? I Dont Know But He Better Explain After Class. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehe Im Going To Leave You Guys On The Edge. What Do You Think Will Happen Next? ;P ;D 
Haha I Hope You Enjoyed This Chapter ^^ . .. 

>;3 Dont Be Silent Readers Please Comment And Subscribe *-* 

KpopluvOmely: Lol Thanks For Supporting Me ^__^ Your Keep Commenting And Im Happy About That 
Hehe ENJOY ESPECIALLY YOU XD YOu Were The 1st Subscriber To This Story XD Feel Special :D