Accidental Encounter

I Love You

After Amanda helped me settle into her guest room, we headed out for my first day of sightseeing. With our arms linked, unni led us to the most memorable places. With my head turning in every direction and my eyes tracing every little detail. To my surprise Amanda laughed at how excited I was. I couldn`t help it, so I joined in with the giggle fit. After a couple hours of sightseeing, we decided to take a break and also get something to eat. She took the opportunity to take me to a really awesome restaurant. It was amazingly good. It took everything in me not to make faces at the strange looking food. Not only that, but to dare ask what it was. I didn`t want to be rude, since i`m such a picky eater. After we ate, and sat around for awhile, we headed out once more. This time, we stopped at a store not to far from where we had eaten. The best part of being in Korea, was all the Kpop items! Again, my unni laughed at my excitement.

As soon as we got into the store, I ran over to the phone charms. I`d been dying for one since forever. A couple caught my eyes, and I couldn`t help but grab them. Just my luck! I`d found CNBLUE and BIG BANG phone charms! "Unni! I found some really adorable charms!" Turning around, I lightly frowned not seeing her right behind me. Glancing over the store, I noticed she`d taken her leave to the music section. A smile once more returning to my face, I squealed as I hurried over to her. Right before I reached her, I had spotted a few bands I knew, so I stopped immediately. The first album to catch my eye was BIG BANG`s newest album. Along with that, I quickly found a CNBLUE album. Picking one at random, I held onto my items tightly. "Unni." I walked over to her as she slowly turned around from what had her focus. "What are you-?"

As if a guilty child, she hurried down the line of CD`s. "N-Nothing!" I knew she`d been totally drooling over something in the corner, now it was my mission to find out what. Turns out it was a B2ST CD. It`d just came out today, and the last copy was sitting happily on the self. Picking up the CD, I walked over to her with a smirk touching my lips. "Alright alright. I was drooling over that. Hand it over." She said as she pouted and took the CD.

"Unni, i`m already used to your crazy fangirl side, so go buy it and we`ll go to more shops." I smile as I take her hand and lead her to the register. Placing my items on the counter first, I hadn`t realized I didn`t look at the prices once. Laughing lightly, I pulled out a credit card. The woman quickly placed them into a bag and handed it to me as she moved on to my unni.

By the time we got outside, it was getting late, but I was so happy and not ready to return to the house. "EEEKKK!! Unni, I can`t believe I finally have my Oppa`s phone charms! Not only that, but I have both CNBLUE and BIG BANG CD`s, FROM KOREA!" I jumped up and down for a moment, but soon regained my cool.

"Haha, you`ll get use to it, than not ever want to go back home." Amanda poked me teasingly. "Well i`m glad I got the new B2ST CD!" Smiling brightly together, we both linked arms once again as we made our way down the road.

"We should go cloths shopping for a bit." Using puppy-like eyes, and pursing my lips out, I looked at Amanda. At first she shook her head and refused. "PLEASE UNNI! You know I`ve always wanted one of those cute sweaters with the ears on them! Like in the dramas! Just for a little bit, than i`ll treat you to dinner..?" I spoke in a child like tone as I tugged on her arm. Finally she gave up and nodded her head as we headed to another store.

"I`m sure they had those sweaters at the store we were just at.." She mumbled. Crossing her arms, she let out a light huff.

"Well, wouldn`t it be better to go to a clothes store? Besides, I just want to look around for a bit. The Korean`s have a lot of cute fashions unknown to the American`s." I pulled her close as we entered a random clothes store. My hues absorbing the scene, I glanced all over the store in search of the sweaters. Finally spotting a sales associate, I rush over to her. "Can you direct me to the woman`s sweaters?" I asked politely, and she didn`t even look up from what she`d been doing, but pointed toward the back wall. Pursing my lips, I hurried over to take a look. "Unni, help me find one with bunny ears! If you see one you like, grab it." I smiled as I looked for a bunny-eared-sweater, and Amanda came across an adorable panda-eared sweater.

"I got one, are you ready to go eat now?" Nodding, we head over to the register, and buy the cute little sweaters, along with a bag that i`d just picked up. I quickly put my sweater on, and placed all my items into the large purse like bag.

"Lets go get something good, so you pick." I once again link my arms with her`s as we head off to her desired restaurant. We ended up taking a bus to where she wanted to go. Since another thing i`d always wanted to do was ride a bus in Korea, which didn`t take a whole lot to convince her to do. I get a whole lot of ideas and desires from dramas. Sighing softly in relief, I sat next to a window. "Its been a great day! But tomorrow we can relax at the house." Smiling, I poke her cheek. She giggled and we stayed quiet for the rest of the ride. Finally after a good thirty minutes of being on the bus, we reached our destination. Happily we got off the bus and walked into the restaurant. It`d been a pleasant dinner. Although, Amanda had surprised me when she said she wanted to take me somewhere. Stopping mid-chew, I looked at her with slightly widened eyes. Nodding to tell her "Okay", we finished up our meal. Turns out, she wanted to take me to get a drink. Not only that, but it was close to where we had left the car earlier. I`d joked with her often about wanting to drink alcohol, Korean alcohol.

It wasn`t such a good idea that I drank so much, since the only way down was by a long stair case. Tomorrow, I would totally regret it.

Taking a tight grip of the railing, I made my way slowly down almost all of the stairs. To my misfortune, something tripped me and I fell right on top of someone..? Looking up, I suddenly felt beyond sober. My eyes had widened as I looked at the man`s face. Blushing brightly, I hurried to get off of him. We fell down hard, and I bowed as I continued to repeat the same words over and over. "I`m so sorry Oppa!"

 

 


Another Note!
◖❤◗ Please Comment and Subscribe!