First Call!

I Love You

 

By the time we returned home, it was pretty late. Both Amanda and I were ready to collapse from the long day. Although, I just couldn`t get myself to go to sleep. I wanted to call my mom, my sister or Wava to tell them what happened. For a few hours I had laid there just staring at the ceiling. Rolling over, I had decided if I was going to be up I might as well get on the computer and do something until I fell asleep.

Like a routine, I opened a couple of tabs, one being Facebook and the other being a Korean drama. It was one of my favorites so I decided i`d watch it again. Plus I had just met the lead role. Yeah, Heartstrings. It was the first drama I had ever watched, and it remained my first favorite. While the commercials played, I was on Facebook simply browsing around checking for anything new. Especially new updates on any Kpop news. Although there wasn`t anything interesting happening, I did happen to see Wava appear online. Just my luck, now I could tell her everything that had just happened. Clicking the chat, it appeared right away.

me; you would NEVER believe what happened today! ... or yesterday. XD

Wava; what?!?!

me; I MET ONE OF MY BIASES!!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!!? ON MY FIRST DAY TOO!!

Wava; did you take his clothes?!?! o_O i mean.. which one? XP

me; LAWL. no. but i took him to the hospital & got his #! :'D but JUNG YONGHWA!!

Wava; why didn`t you take his clothes? D: but thats awesome!! tell me how!! and if you can take his clothes and send them to me?

 

After explaining everything that happened she finally replied.

Wava; WOW!! all that happened to YOU!? and you still didn`t take his clothes for me? >:o

me; Yeah.. are you really going to keep asking about the clothes? i will buy you some before i leave! geez.. -__-; but how you been?

Wava; HECK YEAH!!! i`ve wanted them since you`ve wanted to go to Korea! really?? yay! i`m okay, i`m eating a doughnut. xD COME BACK. Shawn is still stupid. D:

me; yeah yeah. i`ll try to pick out something you like. lolol. nice. i wouldn`t have guessed that. :P haha you two are still the same as ever. what did he do this time?

Wava; the best style too! we were going to the movies, then he pushed me in the street because he saw a hot guy.... again.

me; LOL. go figure. haha are you okay though?

Wava; he didn`t even talk to him! and i almost got ran over! >___>

me; Aha, lame. Omo! are you okay at least? D: DON`T YOU DARE DIE WHILE I`M IN KOREA OR ELSE I`LL COME BACK & KILL YOU..... again. Lawl that didn`t make sense at all. XD

oh no! its already 5:3Oam!! i gotta go! talk to you soon! night. c:

I closed out the browser and pushed my laptop under the bed. Thats when I remembered I was going to watch Heartstrings again and didn`t at all. Oh well I guess. I`ve seen it plenty times. This time around, it wasn`t hard to go to sleep. I knew talking to someone from home would help. I missed them a lot, but i`m not going to dare go back now. I drifted into a deep, deep sleep.

It was around 1Oam when I woke up. Not to my liking, but because my phone was vibrating under my pillow. I had a horrible habit of leaving my phone under my pillow. My mom wouldn`t call me, so it couldn`t be her. I`m pretty sure my Unni is still sleeping.. plus she would have woken me up. I pulled the phone out from under my pillow and was practically blinded. Adjusting my eyes, I had trouble trying to read the name on the screen. It was in Korean, and since I had just woken up, it was difficult to get a grasp on it. It had stopped vibrating when I realized who it was. I jumped up and nearly fell off the bed. I quickly ran to Amanda`s room.

" UNNI UNNI UNNI !! " I ran to the side of her bed and shook her. She didn`t want to wake up, and kept waving me away. " UNNIIIIIIIII !! WAKE UP ! PLEASE! " I shook her more. Finally she let out a huff as she sat up.

" WHAT? " She said while rubbing her eyes.

" Yah! Oppa.. Oppa called! " I jumped in my place while waving around my phone.

" When? What`d he say? " Yawning she stretched as she began to wake up a bit more.

" I missed his call.. Should I call back right away or.. " I trailed off, afraid he might not even call back.

" You should ca~ " She was cut off by the vibrating sound in my hand. We both stared at it. This had to be a dream, right? I looked at her.

" Can you smack me, please? " I puffed out my cheek and turned my head slightly.

" ANSWER THE PHONE!! " She took the phone and smacked it against my face.

" Yah! " I rubbed my cheek and answered. " H-hello? " I answered nervously.

" Dolores~sshi?" He had a little trouble saying my name, but spoke in a confident tone. " This is Jung Yonghwa. "

" Ne. Is anything wrong, Yonghwa~sshi? " I slightly smiled and was fangirling, but was able to control my voice.

"Anni, anni. I called to ask if you wanted to join me for.. " He paused. " If you`d join me for a cup of coffee?" He finally said. In a way, it seemed he changed what he wanted to ask, but I wasn`t going to complain. He actually asked me out for a cup of coffee! Jung Yonghwa asked me out. I was still a bit shocked he asked. " A~ah, but if you`re busy maybe another time." Yonghwa said after the long pause.

I hadn`t even replied like the moron I am. " Oh ! Anni, i`d love to join you Op~ Yonghwa~sshi." I said happily. This time, a bit of my fangirling excitement came through.

I could hear him laughing on the other line. Was it too much? "Should I pick you up in 3O minutes than? " It seemed like he was cheery.

" Wait, when did you get out of the hospital? Is it alright for you to be out already? Didn`t you get injuries?" I almost completely forgot about, but since I was finally completely awake, it came back to mind.

" Haha, i`m fine. I asked if I could be released this morning and there was no problem with it. Thank you for worrying about me, but you don`t need to." He laughed again as he replied. "So, 3O minutes, i`ll come pick you up?" He asked again.

"A~ah.. Anni, i`m sorry for causing you pain. " I hurried to say. "Ne, i`ll text you the address, alright?" I lightly frowned.

" Actually, thank you." He said in a gentle tone. "Araso, bye Dolores~sshi. " Click.

" B..ye.. Oppa.. " I said still on the line after a few minutes of him hanging up. But of course, with the way phones worked now, as soon as he hung up my phone also clipped off.

Amanda tilted her head in curiosity, but didn`t say anything. She smiled softly though, and pat her bed motioning for me to sit. I did so, and continued to stare at my phone. She quietly laughed, and took my phone, texting her address to Yonghwa. Which I couldn`t seem to do. Setting the phone on her nightstand, she clapped her hands. "YAH! He said he`ll be here in 3O minutes. You`re still not dressed, and you look a mess still." She pushed me to get up and get dressed. She even got up to help me pick out what I should wear.

" A long time ago, I read something about Yonghwa`s favorite color being blue.. So i`m going to wear my blue skinnies, but should I wear the sweater I bought yesterday?" I contemplated out loud, knowing my Unni would help me decide quickly. We had laid out all the going out clothes I had brought. It was a mess. I really needed to shop more. I quickly got changed, did my eye-make-up, which just consisted of eye-liner and mascara, brushed out my hair, and even got jewelry on. I smiled at my image.

Just at that time, Unni was letting Yonghwa in. I rushed to pluck my phone from the bed and into the living room. He seen me walking in and smiled. Bowing his head he greeted me.

Bowing my head in return, I smiled brightly. "Annyeong Yonghwa~sshi ! " I practically skipped over to him. I went over to where our shoes had been lined up, and put on my heels with ease. I was about an inch taller, which made me a feel like I was adding too much height. Yonghwa was only about O5 inches taller, so I had to remember to be careful with that in the future. "Ganda Unni ~! " He bowed to Amanda and we headed out.

We reached his car, and he opened the door for me like a gentleman. Thats when it crossed my mind that, could this be a.. a DATE ?!

" So, either we could go to a coffee shop, or we can have coffee at my studio, whichever you`d like. " He smiled as we buckled up in sync.

" Ah.. If we go to the studio, does that mean you`re going to sing for me?" I smiled innocently as I placed my hands against my face like the fangirl I am.

" Mmm. Its possible. " He teased. Glancing over at me, he smiled. "Ne. If you`d like. "

" Than can we go to your studio?" I asked sweetly.

" Ne. To the studio we go." Yonghwa said in a dorky manner. It was cute. "Oh, so I hope Amanda~sshi doesn`t mind me st~, taking you out for the day. I know you said last night that you came to visit her, so I hope this isn`t too much. " He said a little guilty.

" Haha, anni. Unni doesn`t mind. She knows i`ll be here a whole month with her all day and night. " I laugh lightly starting to feel like a free-loader.

" Ah, well good. " He let out a light chuckle. "By the way, you speak Korean really well. Have you been speaking for a long time?" Yonghwa`s eyes briefly flashed over in my direction from the review mirror.

" Ne. I`ve been studying since I was 15 so I could come to Korea." Stating proudly I giggle. "My plan was to learn Japanese, but the characters are harder to learn. So I decided to learn Hanguel instead."

He nodded. "So, now that you`re here, how are you liking it?" The car came to a stop. I looked over to him, and he pointed to the building we parked behind.

"I love it here. It wasn`t exactly like I expected, though. " I touched the back of my head nervously as I unbuckled and opened the door. Although Yonghwa was right there with his hand held out to help me.

" Is it worse?" He asked seemingly a little disappointed. Blushing lightly I took his hand to help me out. He closed the door as he let go of my hand.

" Anni. Its so much more better. " I blush a little darker as I look at him. He obviously caught on to what I meant because his eyes averted to the ground as he blushed lightly. For a moment there was an awkward silence as we stood there.

After a few moments passed, which seemed like hours, he turned sideways as he tried to break the awkwardness. "Why don`t we go inside? " I nod and follow him. I began mentally beating myself up for saying something so awkward. Spacing completely off with that thought, I ran into Yonghwa not even noticing he`d stopped. " Omo. Dolores~sshi. " He said slowly as he helped me steady myself.

" Mianhae Yonghwa~sshi ! " I stepped back as I bowed my head in embarrassment. Looking back up at him I lightly smiled. " Ah, you can call me Lola if it`d be easier for you to pronounce. " I say feeling guilty for some reason. I could have said that from the beginning.

" Haha, its alright. Are you okay? " He tilted his head slightly. " Hm. Anni. I like you`re name, its very interesting. " He said with a smile.

" Ne. Thank you." I laugh nervously. Blinking at his response, I laughed again. " Oh, well.. Okay."

" Hm. Dolores~sshi, should we come up with nicknames with each other?" It seemed more of a teasing question, but I really thought about it. During that time he had opened a door up the hall from where I was standing. " Dolores~sshi, you want to come in here or go into the recording room?" He looked at me and lightly smiled. I stared at him blankly. " We can go to the recording room so you can make a song with me." He hurried back to grab my arm and led me to the main hall again and pressed the up button for the elevator.

" Yonghwa~sshi. I~ " Puffing my cheeks out I looked at him desperately to understand what I was trying to say.

" It`ll be fun. " He smiled trying to reassure me. Pulling me onto the elevator, he pressed one of the buttons and let my arm go briefly. I stood there silently. I didn`t know how to insist not to. Since things were different here in Korea, I couldn`t get hands on experience on how I should act when refusing something. We reached the floor within what seemed like seconds and he once again pulled me along by my arm. Opening a door, he set his things down and lightly pushed me into the recording booth. I didn`t think he was really serious. I had a slight hope that he was kidding. He closed the door and did what seemed like he was locking the door. " Dolores~sshi ! <3 " He said cutely. " I`ll be right back, you stay in there and get comfortable."

He smiled and hurried out the door. I don`t know if this was good or bad. I took of my sweater, pulled out my headphones and plugged them into my phone. Searching through the long list of songs, I finally picked an older song by Yeo Hoonmin during his solo days. I enjoyed listening to his gentle voice. Bus was my absolute favorite Hoonmin song, and unknowingly I began singing it. Not like I could sing good or anything, but I did anyway. The song ended, and the next thing I know, Yonghwa is standing there with a smile on his face.

 



Author Note!
Sorry this fanfic along with the update kind of ..
◖❤◗ Please Comment and Subscribe!