Friends?

I Love You

 

I definitely had to be in some kind of dream. If I was, this was the best dream i`ve ever had. If not, what the hell kind of game was fate playing? I`m not saying my life , but I didn`t exactly like the way I had to live. Nothing ever really went how I wanted it. An hour had passed and we were still sitting here laughing and joking around. Thats when it hit me. I had to have him do me a huge favor. " Ah.. Yonghwa~ Sshi, could you do me a favor? I know i`m not in a position to ask.. But could you.. " I stopped for a moment and bit my lip.

Turning his head curiously, and adorably, he looked at me. " What is it? "

Pulling out my phone, I held it for a minute trying to be brave enough to ask. Pulling up my phone charm and placing it sitting against my palm, I smiled. " Could you sign my phone charm, please? "

" Of course. " Yonghwa laughs with a bit of relief. Once he took it, he looked at my hand for a minute. Grabbing it, he looked at me with a raised eyebrow. " Are you going to just leave these untreated? " He set down my phone on his lap and reached for my other hand. " This one too. "

" Ah. I`m fine. Really. In America, not everyone gets worked up over these. " I tried to pull my hands back, but he wouldn`t let go.

" But you`re in Korea, and we treat any wound no matter how small. " Yonghwa pulled me forward and looked over to Amanda. " Could you get a nurse to bring a first aid kit? " Amanda nodded and went off into the hallway to get what was needed.

" Aish. Honestly, Yonghwa~ Sshi i`m fine. I swear. " I once again tried to pull away, but he still wouldn`t let me go. Sighing, I just looked at him.

" Where else are you hurt? " He let go of one of my hands to pat the available space on the bed. My eyes widened slightly. He laughed lightly and pulled me onto the bed. " Are you not going to tell me? " He tilted his head.

Biting my lip, I blushed lightly. Was he actually concerned about me? " M~ My leg is a little sore.. " I confessed. I really didn`t want to tell him that, but I really did want to be honest with him. Right at that moment, Amanda walked back in.

" Maybe you should get it looked at. " Walking back over to us, she handed the first aid to Yonghwa, and pulled up a chair right in front of me. While he put medicine on one hand, she did the other. It was a little embarrassing having other people treat my hands.

" But i`m fine. " I pouted.

" Fine. I`ll have a look when we get back to the house. " Amanda rolled her eyes and sat down again.

" Thank you both though. " I said with a smile. " Ah! Op~ I mean, Yonghwa~ Sshi. Are you going to sign my phone charm? " With a brighter smile, I held up my phone again.

" Alright. " Yonghwa took my phone, and took the sharpie that Amanda had pulled out from her purse. She must always be prepared for this kind of situation. I smiled excitedly as he signed it. Looking toward my unni, I blushed and made a " Kya " face. " So would you prefer me putting Oppa or Yonghwa? " Yonghwa said putting down the sharpie.

" Whichever you ~ " Looking back, I noticed he was typing something in my phone, and with the question I had a guess to what he was doing. " A~ Ah.. What are you doing? " I asked with a hint of excitement within my voice.

" We`re friends now, right? " He smiled seemingly happy that I had that reaction.

" I~ I guess so.. " I blushed softly. " Should I give you mine than? " I twirled my fingers around each other.

" I already have it. " Yonghwa laughed lightly. " Yah, Amanda~ Sshi, give me your`s too. " He handed me my phone and held his hand out for her`s. She smiled and handed her`s over as well. " So, maybe we can go out together soon? " He handed her phone back as he sat back.

Blinking, I looked over at Amanda who had the same expression. Seriously. What the hell kind of dream was this? " A~ Ah.. Of course. Although.. I`m not going to be here that long. " My eyebrows pulled together slightly.

" Why? Where are you going? " Yonghwa sat up once again.

" Well, i`m only here visiting for about a month. " It was sad, but true.

" Can`t you stay longer? " He asked with a seemingly disappointed expression.

" I agree. Dongsaeng, you should stay longer. " Amanda said pouting.

" Hm. I wish I could.. " I said also saying it in a pouty manner. Although I just realized that Yonghwa seemed disappointed. " But.. Why do you want me to stay longer? " It seemed rude to ask, but I remember how in all the dramas they were pretty blunt about wanting to know things.

" We`re friends right? " I nodded. " I don`t want a new friend to go away so soon. " Smiling he patted my head. So gentle and sweet. Oppa is even better than I ever imagined. I hope it really turns into something.

" Ah. We should go. Sleep well Oppa! " I smiled and bowed my head before walking over to the door.

" Sweet dreams Yonghwa~ Sshi! " Amanda bowed her head and followed me.

" Goodnight. " He said as he waved and bowed his head.

" We`ll be back in the morning. " I said quickly. " Goodnight. " We said together and walked out. We didn`t make it very far before we started fangirling. " Aish! Unni, we really were visiting with Jung Yonghwa? "

"We really were.. " She said practically breathless.

" I can`t believe it.. " I said putting my hand against my heart. " Thump. Thump. Thump. Hes going to give me a heart attack. " It was racing so hard. It had never raced so fast before. " Friends? "

" Friends.. " She repeated.

 

 


Author Note!
◖❤◗ Please Comment and Subscribe!