Surprise

I Love You

 

"What are you doing here?! " My eyes went wide as soon as I seen who was right behind Amanda. Part of me was extremely happy, but the other was simply confused. He came all the way to the states, but for what exactly? It couldn`t possibly be because he was worried. We had barely known each other for a day. Technically, he had only known me for a day. I`d been practically stalking and fangirling over him for quite some years.

She looked behind her briefly before turning back to me with an innocent smile. "Aren`t you going to thank me for bringing him? " Amanda asked in a jokingly sarcastic tone. "He wanted to come, and I couldn`t say no. " She shrugged. I lightly sighed and dismissed it. She stuck her tongue out playfully and wheeled her luggage forward.

"Was.. I not suppose to come? " Yonghwa asked shyly. Which made me feel guilty for reacting in that way, but it wasn`t meant to be negative at all. It made me happy he actually came all this way, because he wanted to.

Looking up at him, I offered an apologetic smile before slightly bowing. "I didn`t mean it like that, I just.. " Turning my body away in the direction Amanda walked off in, I softly sighed. Turning my face toward him, I kept my eyes glued to the ground. "Didn`t expect to see you here is all.. "

Yonghwa "oh-ed" as he nodded his head. Looking at me with a small smile, he stepped forward and wrapped his arms around me. Looking at him in surprise, I blinked several times to distinguish this of being reality rather then a dream. Although I still didn`t figure it out. I couldn`t figure it out. "I wanted to make sure you were alright. " He admitted sheepishly. He came because of me, and deep down, I had already known.

"Yonghwa~sshi I- "

"Are you two coming or what? " Amanda called from a few feet away. Yonghwa slowly pulled his arms away from around me and grabbed ahold of his luggage and wheeled it forward, but not before grabbing my hand and pulling me along. Watching him, I slightly tilted my head in curiosity and confusion. Why was he doing all of this?

 

 

"Who is this? " My mother asked as she looked up from her scrapbook. "Oh, long time no see Amanda! " She said, finally placing the book down.

"It`s nice to see you again. " Amanda answered politely as she smiled.

"This is Jung Yonghwa~ " I said, leading him to sit in the living room. "One of the many I 'obsessed' over. " I clarified upon seeing her bewildered expression.

"Does he speak English? " My mother inquired as she gave him a once over.

"Yes, I do. " Yonghwa said in the upmost polite tone. "I`m sorry to intrude, I kind of just followed Amanda. " He said shyly as he sat down.

"Ah~ So, you already got one then, Lola? " My mom asked seriously.

Blushing furiously I shook my head. "H-He`s just a friend! " She looked at me skeptically, but nodded before getting up and going off into the kitchen.

"What did she mean? " Yonghwa whispered in Korean.

Smiling, I laughed lightly. "Nothing at all, she`s just.. old. " I said with a small shrug.

"Uh.. Okay. " He said after a few moments of silence. "Are we really.. 'just friends' or.. ? " Yonghwa asked slowly as he kept his eyes on me. I could see Amanda shift uneasily. Glancing between us, she excused herself and followed my mom into the kitchen.

"I uh.. " I bit my lip nervously before taking a deep breath. "Yonghwa~sshi, we.. barely know each other, and I don`t think you want to know someone like me.. I`m kind of, eh. " I said, having the lack of words to actually use.

"What if I said.. I want to get to know you though? " He asked as he slid closer to me. Draping an arm over my shoulder, he  slightly smiled as he slowly leaned forward.

 

Slowly opening my eyes at the sound of the buzzer, I turned over on my stomach. "Wow.. That was absolutely the best dream, ever. "

 

 


Author Note!

Yay! We`re at the finale!
I actually never intended it to be this long in the first place.
But since it was my first fic, I didn`t really know.
Yes, this actually was a real dream of mine, which explains the abrupt ending right?
Anywho! I`m finally finishing it, and I hope it was okay.
So, I must say farewell and thank you a billion times for even looking at this fic.
For supporting it, I owe you so much. Thank you all.
I hope that you will subscribe to my other fics, and future fics. <3

 

Bye everyone! <3