Leaving his side

Madly

"We're here, princess!" Kris hugged her from behind a placed a wet kiss on her cheek.

"Yeah... Looks like we are..." Mina turned around to face him. "When did you book this place?"

Kris shrugged. "Looks like Mr Yoon did it for us, eh?"

Mina nodded. It was always like this. She didn't know why she was getting upset. They never planned their own trips. Some butler or driver would always be there to do it.

Kris dragged both suitcases into the bedroom.

Mina silently followed. She looked down at her notebook where she planned everywhere she wanted to go, still in her hands.

"Kris? When can I go visit my friends?"

Kris looked at his phone. "Let's see... We'll go to a seafood restaurant for dinner in 3 hours, then come back to the suite. Tomorrow we'll go to the ancient city and the nearby spa so... you can go visit your friends tomorrow night after we come back from the spa. Or maybe the day after that before we go back to the airport"

"It's all planned without me..." Mina mumbled. She shoved her notebook in her bag and went to wash up for dinner.

Kris smiled mischievously and snuck up to her. "Can I wash with you?" he whispered right in her ear

Mina jumped and dropped her clothes. "Kris~" she whined, "Not today."

***

After a relaxing day at the spa, the couple made their way back to the hotel. Mina got over the grudge she had the day before as it turned out he had planned for them to go to the spa she always went to as a middle schooler, with her friends.

"Where do you want to go for dinner today?" Kris leaned on Mina's shoulder.

"Um... About that Kris," she looked down at her feet, "I kind of promised to meet up with my childhood friends at eight."

Kris closed his eyes, "Oh. Okay, of course. That's why we came to Japan right?" 

"You are coming with me right?" Mina asked. She couldn't let him be alone.

"Yeah. If I won't be an intruder."

Regarding that, Mina couldn't say anything. With friends she hadn't met up with for over four years, maybe they needed some private girl time.

"Princess? If you don't want me to go, I'll stay at the hotel room." Kris glanced into his girl's eyes and tried to see what she really thought. He wasn't a fool and knew she would want to be apart from him sometimes. He yawned. "Actually, it might be better if I stayed at the hotel room and rested for tonight."

Mina nodded. But still, she was still worried about what would happen to him when she left his side.

The second time she met Kris was when he had gotten drunk, up until a point where he had nearly crashed into her car where her father, mother and herself were on. From then, her parents had gotten so worried about how a young boy who carried so much stress, was living all alone with maids and a driver. They contacted him often and Mina had also developed a relationship with Kris after her parents passed away.

When Mina had moved in with Kris, she took care of him so he wouldn't do to many foolish things but sometimes it was unpreventable. She tried to look out for him 24/7 so she didn't go to college, stayed at home all day and visited his office at times.

Snapping her out of her thoughts, Kris read her mind. "Aigoo, don't worry about me. I promise I won't drink alcohol or anything okay?"

Mina uncertainly nodded. "If you don't feel well, contact me right away, okay?"

 

 

 

 

SORRY! I couldn't come back over the weekdays :( Damn school work! 

Thankyou! And special thanks to my new subbies bunnyhearts and mpnadal!! Mwah!!!!

Let's see what happens to Kris now............ Bye :)