Before our fated meeting

Madly

The two drivers, Mr Wu's friends and the housekeeper silently stood outside the ward not knowing exactly what kind of words were appropriate right now.

Kris stood like a stone inside the ward with his father's body. The clean, white cloth swept over the man's body, only showing his hazelnut hair resembling his son's.

As a boy with pride, Kris couldn't let tears come out. 

A soft shadow approached next to him.

"I'm sorry Wu Fan. If I had taken more care..." Mr Yoon bowed.

He knew it was wrong to blame anyone for this but right now, he needed at least one person to blame it on and nodded.

Mr Yoon looked down even more, "I had known master's lungs were weakening but couldn't bring myself to tell anyone. I'm so sorry Wu Fan."

Kris closed his eyes for a few seconds. Death wasn't anyone's fault. It seemes to just happen to everyone, just at different times.

Just before taking his leave, Mr Yoon placed an envelope in his palms.

"It's your father's last letter. I thought the only person who was right to open it was you," he said then left, leaving Kris alone to open that letter. 

With a dreadful mother who ran away with another man only 2 years after giving birth to him and a father who peacefully left the world, he was wondering how he could take care of himself. However from what the letter told him, that wasn't all to worry about.

The huge company his father started was in his hands now. What luck was this?

***

"I have never forgotten you guys!" Mina chuckled and playfully hit her parents.

Mr Choi laughed, "Just kidding! We knew you couldn't forget us; the world's best parents."

Mrs Choi raised an eyebrow, "You mean world's best mom, not world's best parents!"

Mina giggled. Her caregiver in Japan had been so nice but she felt so good to be standing between her parents again.

"Mina. I wanted to spend our dinner for the first time in ages together but we actually have some business matters to handle... If that's alright," Her mum bit her lip in guilt. "I'll make you some pasta before we go out."

Mina pouted gave puppy dog eyes to her. "Mum! But I just came back..."

Her parents glanced at eachother. "Honey, we can't take you to business meetings," her mother sighed.

Mina pouted even more and tried to look hurt. "Daddy?"

They exchanged glances again.

"Well... It wouldn't hurt to bring her to one small meeting... Maybe we could bring her since she's old enough to behave now," Mr Choi gave into that look of hers that he missed so much over the years.

Mina gasped, "Really! Thanks dad! You've always been the best!"

He smiled in triumph at his wife, "See, now I'm the world's best dad."

Mina's mother rolled her eyes. Yeah, if he was the world's best dad, she was SNSD's Yoona.

***

Mina came back down stairs in a pale orange chiffon dress and a little lip gloss on.

She linked her arms with both her parents and told Driver Shim, "Please get the car ready sir!"

Driver Shim laughed and saluted.

Mr Choi ruffled her hair. "My little princess knows how to put lip gloss on now?"

They grinned and headed toward the awaiting Mercedes.

 

 

 

 

And now they'll meet! Hello readers and my fellow chingus! I didn't want Kris+Mina to meet yet so... HEHE I'll keep you waiting until tomorrow. 

Hope you enjoy, my new subscribers 100percentASIAN and Seoul-Less. Thanks a bunch guys!!!!

Don't forget to leave some feedback for me~

And for those who were curious, the real story didn't contain stuff like drivers, housekeepers and mercedes :) They weren't that wealthy