Welcome to Japan (4 years later/present)

Madly

4 years later/ present

 

During the three hour flight to Japan, it seemed that the flight attendants had found a new eye-candy. Everytime they walked past Kris' first class seat, they stared for a few seconds with twinkling eyes.

Kris fidgeted uncomfortably and glanced at Mina who was busy planning out what they would do once they arrived at Japan. He was somewhat glad.

"...and we can't forget my favorite restaurant! The sushi shop... and what else is there? oh!" Mina looked up from her notes at Kris who's eyes were diverting all around the place uncomfortably. "Hello? Earth to my prince?" she tapped him on the shoulder.

"Huh? Oh... Yeah?" he met her eyes.

"I was just going to ask if we could go visit my caretaker. I think she's out of hospital now..." she wondered as last time Kris and her had come to Japan (probably two years ago) the lady was in hospital because of her weak joints.

"Yeah... okay," Kris tried not to look forwards. They sat at the very front which meant the flight attendants seats were extremely close by.

So when the announcement rang, "Hello, this is your pilot. We have arrived at Haneda airport. I hope you have enjoyed this flight and have a nice day. Thank-you." he quickly got out of his seat and got both their luggages.

"What's the rush?" Mina smiled up to him, still in her seat, "The plane won't go anywhere until we've all gotten off. Don't worry."

"Er... I'm thirsty. Let's get something to drink," Kris held the bags and waited for her.

"Okay!" Mina jumped up with her notebook and pen and followed Kris out.

***

"Welcome to Japan!!" Mina spread her arms out and announced to Kris.

Kris smiled. He could barely understand Japanese and he had trouble adjusting to Japanese seafood but for Mina, he would endure it.

Soon a man in a suit approached them, "Welcome, the car is ready. Please come this way," he bowed and spoke in Korean although they were obviously in Japan.

Mina looked questioningly at Kris; she didn't know he had a driver ready at the airport. Sometimes, she wished to be like other couples who arrived at the airport, bought bus tickets at the airport and rode on a tour bus. However she knew better than to expect that from a wealthy man who ran his own company and recently Mina's father's company which was handed down when he left this world. She just wanted some adventure...

 

 

 

 

Hi! Sorry about the short chapter. It's still morning and i think I'm half awake. Don't worry my lovely friends, I'll be back later today :)

And sorry if I confused you about the 4 years ago- 4 years later thing. This chapter is back to the time of chapter 1