Madly

Madly

Thanks for reading. Ja-jan~ The very first chapter :)

 

 

Blood dripped down her soft skin, down her chin and onto her white pajama shirt. The cut made by his ring kept bleeding. 

His eyes were dark and both his hands gripped harshly onto her arms, leaving a deep red mark perhaps slowly turning into a bruise. He pushed her into the study bumping into everything on the way.

"Ugh!" Kris let go of one arm and clutched his pounding head with his now, free hand.

"Do you want some water?" Mina whispered and looked into his eyes. No matter how much pain it was causing her, she couldn't let go of him as these were the exact same eyes she fell for 4 years ago.

"Do you want me to shut you up forever ?" Kris grabbed a handful of her hair and pushed her toward the desk. Her bare leg scraped against a metal piece sticking out of the chair. Mina winced but told herself it didn't hurt. It didn't hurt because she knew it was all going to be better tomorrow morning.

He began to lose his control and threw everything he could get into his hands, around the room.

She did nothing but stare at him and slightly picked up anything she could. It wasn't very long before she was pulled and a fist was coming into her face. Attempting to dodge it, her neck got hit instead. She could've sworn a bone cracked but she couldn't lose her patience... just yet.

She just looked up at him with watery eyes. "Kris-oppa, you should get some sleep. You have work tomorrow."

He slapped her on the left cheek again. There were not 2 cuts on the same cheek. 

"Work? Okay. Since work is so special to everyone," he scoffed, "Then why don't you take me huh? You crazy woman. Take me to my bed. Don't expect me to just poof and find my own way there."

Mina silently wrapped a cautious arm around his waist and led him toward the bedroom, one step at a time.

His foot banged against a wall; probably because of his long wavering legs.

"Watch it woman," he hissed and glared at her.

She set him on the bed, one arm, one leg at a time and slightly loosened his tie.

The scars and bruises did sting but she never blamed it on him. He had the responsiblilty of managing a big company from his late teenage years. His dream of going to university, learning economics and everything else properly, then running his own buisness went crashing down 4 years ago. The only way he could release his stress was alcohol. 

There had been quite a few nights where he would come home in a mess like this.

 

 

 

The lace curtains didn't do a fantastic job of shielding out the morning sunlight. Kris woke up soon after sunrise. Straight in his vision, lay his girlfriend. He hadn't the slightest memory of what had happened the night before but the cuts, scratches and tiny blood stains did tell a story.

Kris frowned. It was obviously his doings. What had he done to deserve such a patient girl? A girl who would stick to him and care for him better than his own mother ever did. He hesitantly reached toward the deep cuts on her cheek.

And on cue, her pure, curious eyes fluttered open. "Hmmmm," she stretched.

"Good morning princess," Kris muttered in his deep morning voice.

"Morning, my prince~" she replied with a bright smile. 

However she noticed her boyfriend warily taking peeks at her face, scanning the red marks all the way down to her shirt. He bit his lip in guilt and looked back at her eyes.

"Oppa. I'm okay." Mina assured, lifting his chin and pecking it for reassurance.

He couldn't look anymore, "I-I'm sorry. I wasn't myself."

"I know," she smiled again "Look oppa, I'm fine now aren't I? I understand everything."

"I promise to make it up to you though," he sighed.

"There is no making up you need to do..." Mina giggled at his persistance.

"I'll take you to Japan! We can go visit your middle school friends there and take a vacation for ourselves," Kris pleadingly tapped her on the nose.

Mina nodded fervently. *Oppa is too sweet for his own good*

Before breakfast, he treated all of her wounds skilfully. He, himself couldn't understand why- HOW he injured this girl with the appearance of a goddess and heart of an angel.

"Am I all done?" Mina tilted her head cutely as Kris blew on the bruise on her leg.

He nodded and smiled softly up to her. Trapped in eachother's gaze, they realised they had fallen madly for eachother, for the 1001st time, yet again.

 

 

 

If everyone was this forgiving and sweet, the world would be so peaceful- perhaps too peaceful.

A lot of this is the real love story that I heard.

Okay see you soon :) I'll have a chapter about how they fell in love the 1st time too!!!!