Kim Ah Ri

Guardian of an Obnoxious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: yay for updating! 

You walked into the school building looking lost and confused. This is the correct school right? You made your way down the hall filled with many students who all stopped and stared at you as if you were an alien. Some girls snickered, laughed, and pointed at you, covering their mouths giggling to each other.

It came to your realization that this wasn’t your typical high school, but a rather wealthy one. Every student was dressed prim and properly in their school uniform, carrying name brand handbags and backpacks. You ignored their nasty side marks and focused mainly on finding the that left you behind a while ago.

Just wait til’ I get my hands on you, human boy.

You looked straight ahead; squeezing passed a few rude students who jammed their shoulders into you. They sneered at you and took off without apologizing.

“Eww! Who is that?!”

“Oh my god, what the freak is she wearing?”

“Girls, look at her shoes. They’re disgusting.”

You looked down at yourself and found nothing wrong with your clothes just that they were baggy. The shoes that Kai gave you might be a bit old, but they were clean and wearable. You looked over at them and scorn at their snobby attitude. This school is filled with conceited rich kids.

What you were wearing wasn’t comparable to theirs, seeing that they all wore short skirts and high stilettos that could probably kill someone if had been stepped on. Your feet was in pain just by looking at it.

“But…her hair…” One of the girl’s mouth hung open.

You blinked embarrassedly and touched your long hair that one would described as nappy because you didn’t have the chance to put it up this morning. So what about it? You took off not bothered about their rude comments. As you sped down the aisle, you saw a massive crowd of students gathered in the middle of the hall, blocking the pathway.

“Don’t you have eyes to watch where the hell you’re going?” You heard Kai’s voice over the loud chattering mob of students. You pushed your way in to see what was going on.

Kai that stupid little trouble maker. You disapproved entirely at how early he was already causing a ruckus.

“Didn’t your mother teach you how to respect your seniors?” Another male voice replied just as rudely. “Oh wait, you don’t have one.” He and a few students laugh obnoxiously.

Uh-oh, he might have went overboard. You tippy toed and looked over a few heads and saw your human and another boy glaring furiously at each other.

“What the did you just say?!”

“So you’re also deaf.” Luhan smirked.

Kai stepped up to him and grabbed him fiercely by his collar yanking his body towards him. His eyes pierced through Luhan’s in hatred.

“OOOHHH!” The crowd chorused annoyingly waiting for the fight to begin. Luhan balled his hand into a fist, “I can kick you out of this damn school if I wanted to, bastard.”

“Let me see you do that.” Kai tighten his grip, not backing off.

Luhan swung his fist with great strength, directing it right at Kai’s face. You immediately flew forward, pushed Kai aside and caught his fist in your palm as if it wasn’t a big deal at all. Everyone gasped and whispered loudly, wondering who the girl was and the nerve she had to interfere.

Luhan’s eyes widened in bewilderment as Kai scowled at you, totally annoyed that you had found your way there. You didn’t realize how tight you were holding Luhan’s fist until he looked at it and tried to pull back.

“I’m sorry if he offended you in anyway.” You apologized and bowed. Kai stared at you, not believing that you had just bowed in apology. “But please don’t hurt him.” The students murmured at your words. Who were you to Kai to say these things?

He was now infuriated with you more than ever for destroying is image, better yet, his pride. What was there to be sorry about? He definitely wasn’t sorry at all.

Luhan raised an eyebrow and watched as you slowly set his hand down by his side with such gentleness. Who’s this? I’ve never seen her before. He wondered.

Then you looked up and locked eyes with him. Luhan felt a wave of cold gust sent shivers down his spine seeing your pale ghost-like face and the grays of your eyes which appeared rather familiar to him. He couldn’t breathe for a second when a long lost image flashed into his mind.

Something…just something about you was eerie, like he’s seen you somewhere before, but so vividly. He didn’t like the feeling and he sure didn’t like you. You blinked and remained calm, oblivious to his feelings and silent thoughts. However, a sudden electrical shock prickled your nerves when this boy’s expression changed entirely and he seemed to be reading you like a book. He too, looked so familiar, thus far unknown.

What is this? You froze when an unwanted and sickly sensation washed over you.

 The crowd of students surrounding the three of you derided loudly; girls judging you with angry cat eyes and knew this weird girl was going to be their next victim to bully. You had no right to touch their golden prizes and yet you were getting yourself involved with the two most wanted males of the school.

Before Luhan could react, Kai seized your arm roughly and tugged you away. Everyone gushed at his actions, surprised that he would even physically touch you.

You gasped, knowing you were in deep shiet right now for meddling into his problems. The look on Kai’s face was filled with extreme rage as he dragged you within the speed of light. Everyone and everything flew by like a blur and you couldn’t do anything to stop him.

“Where—where are you taking me..Kai—whoa!” He flung you forward when the two of you reached an empty hall. You looked up at him, eyes coated with innocence. Kai glared at you, stepping closer and backing you into a wall.

“H-Hey.” You smiled weakly, gulping.

“Who the hell told you to do that?!” He hollered pointing to the direction you both came from. You winced, covering your poor ears.

“I’m your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter