The escape

Two hearts

Kai P.O.V

I was returning from the cafeteria. It was my turn to be with Sarah so I needed to chase Tao away. I came to her rooms door and opened it slightly. It was not Tao who wa in but Kris. I nearly closed the door again but I wanted to hear what they were talking about again. "......So Kai being under control of that Shin woman, he...he stabbed me..and then he somehow got that amulet out of me and then Shin took it and Kai just fell unconsciouss", Sarah was telling all this to Kris. I dropped my coffee cup. I felt sick. It was me who stabbed her? This cant be. "Im so sorry I lost the amulet", I heard her voice crack. It's my fault, why is she sorry? "Dont worry about it. We are sorry for not taking good care of you...so..it was Kai who did it?" I heard Kris say. What am I supposed to do? I stabbed her.. How can she even let me come near her? "Please dont tell him", Sarah was crying now. Oh my god this is all my fault. "If he finds out that he did this to me.. I dont..I dont know what he will do". She is worried about me? I heard Kris saying something but I was so mad at myself I couldn't think properly. I sacked my fist to the wall.

SARAH P.O.V

I heard a loud thump from the door. I saw the door was open a bit and.. Kai was outside. "K..Kai?" I said and Kris turned to look at the door too. Kris stood up and went to him. He was about to touch Kai's shoulder. "Dont.. dont touch me", He said with a suffering voice. "K..Kai, please, come here", I begged. He walked towards me but he didn't even look me in the eyes. "Kai look at me! You were controlled, it's not your fault", I said softly to him but I couldn't stop the tears. He still didn't face me. We were silent for a moment. Kris stood at the door, Kai beside my bed. "Sarah, im so sorry", Kai whispered and then he teleported away somewhere. "Kai..Kai?" he did not just leave. "Kai?" I called out his name trying to stand up but the pain was too much for me to handle and I fell to the floor, being a sobbing mess. Kris rushed to me and picked me up. He placed me to the bed again and my hair. "Dont stress yourself Sarah, we will find Kai, he's propably just somewhere getting his thoughts straight", Kris said softly while my hair. I nodded but still kept sobbing. "Can you ask Lay to come here for a second? If he's still here?" I asked Kris and he nodded. Nad left the room.

Kris P.O.V

"Can you ask Lay to come here for a second? If he's still here?" Sarah asked me still sobbind hard. Damn that Kai where did he go? I nodded and left Sarah. Everyone from EXO was still at the hospital..exept for Kai of course. They were talking casually as I went to them. "Ok guys, we have a bit of an situation going on", I said as I walked closer. Everyone stopped talking. "What's up?" Baekhyun asked. I told them about what's going on about Kai stabbing Sarah and him leaving. D.O sat down shocked. "This cant be good.. Kai must be so furious, what if he does something stupid like..goes to EXO alone?" he said. I nodded. "That's why we need to find him right now..and for Sarah's sake too, she's a mess right now", I said. "Saraah can I go to her pleassseee?" Tao pouted. "I want to see her too", Sehun said. "Actually.. Lay?" "Yeah?" He walked to me. "Sarah wanted to see you", I whispered to him. He just nodded and left. "This is so unfear I havent seen her at all", Sehun pouted, "Me neather!" Xiumin said and crossed his arms. "Guys, stop, we need to let her rest", I said and sat down. Damn you Kai, when we find you, I will KILL YOU. "Xiumin, Luhan, Sehun and D.O". "At your service", Luhan said joking. "You come with me. We will find that crazy guy", I said and singnaled them to follow. "The rest of you: make sure Sarah is safe". "You got it!", Baekhyun aswered. 

Sarah P.O.V

I heard a knock on my door. "Come in!" as I said that Lay walked in. "How are you doing?" he asked and smiled softly. He sat down to the bench beside my bed. "Lay I need you to do me a favour", I said ignoring his question. "Um..Ok? What's up?". "I need you to heal me", I said lifting up my hospital shirt to reveal my wound. His eyes grew wide. "Sarah I dont think-" "Lay please, im begging you,I need to find Kai, I NEED to find him", I begged him. Lay just sighed deeply. "How do you think you can do that? He can be anywhere, besides Kris, Xiumin, Luhan, Sehun and D.O already went to look for him", Lay said grabbing my hand. "But I think I need to tell him that I dont mind him stabbing me.. I mean that im not mad at him or anything", I pouted. "Lay please if you dont do this I will leave without you healing me", I said stubbornly. He sighed again. "This is completely crazy, I mean what the heck do you think you can do where do you think you can find him", he muttered as he placed his hand above my wound. "Thank you Lay, I owe you one" I said with aegyo. He just nodded. "Now stay quiet and let me heal you". I nodded. My wound felt warm. It felt really good the pain was disappearing slowly as he healed me. It took 10 minutes until the pain was gone. The was a scar left but it did not hurt at all. "Wow, thank you Lay, you're a life saviour", I said as I got up and hugged him. I knew he was startled by my action. "Ok ok, now what's your plan?" He asked pushing me away. My plan? I quess I should have a plan. "As I thought, you have no plan what so ever", Lay sighed and he flicked my forehead. "OUCH what was that for?" I pouted as I held my forehead. "I'll think of something.. I will search the whole Seoul if I have to", I said. "Be my quest but as far as i know he can be in south Africa", Lay said and flicked my forehead again. "Yah, stop it! I dont know, I will figure something out but I cant stand this hospital room anymore i need to get out of here", I said standing up. "You cant just walk away the nurses know you", Lay argued. "Ok mister smarty pants, I should just stay here and figure out how to explain my ingredibly fast healing wound?" I said pointing my stomach. "I cant believe you're dragging me into your craziness.. I'll get Tao", he said and left the room. "Lay Oppa gomawo", I used my aegyo once again. He just shot a murdering look. 

Couple of minutes went by and I put on my normal clothes. Tao and Lay...and all the rest of them walked in. Tao came to hug me happily. I hugged him back. "Hi guys, good you see you..Sorry for giving you trouble", I bowed slightly. "Dont be a dummy Sarah, you didn't want to get stabbed did you", Suho said and wrapped his arm around my shouldier. I chuckled. "So what's your plan?" Tao asked. "I umm..I dont have and exact plan I just need to get out of here", I said embarassed. "Got ya! Fortunately I have the ability to control time so I'll just stop everyone so we can flee", Tao said exited. I started to get exited as well. "That sounds awesome!". "Hold on a second", Suho said. "This is crazy, they will be looking for you" he continued. "They wont find me, they'll propably forget me in no time", I tried to convince him. "I still dont like this", he said. "Let's goo ~ Tao you go first and do your magic", I said and pushed Tao out of the room. He just waved his hand and everyone stopped moving exept for us. "Now let's hurry", Tao said grabbing my hand and we ran through the hallways making our way outside. As we ran out of the hospital I laughed with Tao. "That was the best hospital brake ever", I laughed. "It's not over yet", lay said and started to pull me. "We need to get out of sight", he continued and we made our way to a calm alley. "I bet Kris will flip when he finds out", Baekhyun said and chuckled. "Yeah, were going to get scolded", Lay agreed. "Im sorry, because of me.." I felt bad for the boys. "Meh, who cares, I was getting tired of that hospital anyways and not seeing our pretty Sarah", Tao said holding my hand. I chuckled and pinched his cheek. "Ok let's go before they find us.. Where is Kai when you need him?" Suho said. I felt pain in my heart. Where indeed is he. They noticed the change in my mood. "Im sorry i didn't mean to.. Let's just go" Suho said panicking. We started to make our way to the house.

Lol im so sorry about all the typos and other mistakes.. Mianheee..