Hospital

Two hearts

KAI P.O.V

I opened my eyes. I had no idea were I was. I felt terrible pain in my head. I sat up and looked around. Didn't look familiar. I saw someone laying beside me looking at me. "Oh god Sarah", I quickly went to her. She was bleeding alot from the wound in her stomach and her lips were bloody too. She looked like she was about to lose consciousness. I picked her up and we teleported. I teleported us to the house were staying. We popped into the living room. Her eyes were barely open, and she was barely breathing. "No, Sarah stay with me", I said as I laid her down to the couch. Suddenly Lay and Suho ran from the kitchen. "Sarah? Kai? We heard noices and-", Suho came to us and he halted seeing Sarah. "What happened?" Lay asked running to Sarah. I could hear the shock from his voice. "I..I dont know", I said as I held her hand. "Sarah please, stay with me, look at me", I said to her. She was still awake just so so. She was looking at me and tears fell from her eyes. "It.....hurts", she whispered to me. My heart hurt. Of course it hurts. How did this happen? How did I let this happen? What was I doing? Lay lifted her shirt so he could see the wound. Sarah fliched and let out a squel. I squeezed her hand harder. "It's a stab wound", Lay said frowning. "Can you heal it?" I asked alarmed. "I can but she has lost a lot of blood..I dont know if she can make it, if we dont take her to hospital", Lay said and his voice turned into a whisper.

As he said so I picked Sarah up once again and I was about to teleport when Suho and Lay grabbed me. "We're coming with you", Suho said and I teleported. I teleported us to the nearest hospital I knew. To the back yard of course so no one saw us. We made our way inside and I notices Sarah had lost consciousness. "Lay!" I said panicking. "Hurry up!" He said. We went inside and I yelled for help. Couple of nurses came to us asking what has happened. "I..I dont know what happened I just found her like this" I lied to them. They placed her on to a free hospital bed and hurried away with her. Me Suho and Lay were left behind to the waiting room. Suho came to me and placed a hand on my shoulder. "She will be fine, you know she's strong. "What the hell happened in there", I whispered. "I dont know Kai.. It must be Kim, he's the one who kidnapped her again", Suho said between his teeth. I felt furious. When I next get my hands on him..I will kill him no matter what. Lay and Suho sat down and after a while so did I. This waiting is killing me. 

After a while rest of the EXO rushed to the hospital. They came to waiting room with us. "What the hell happened?" Kris said as he came. Suho stood ans and walked to him. "We dont know, and we cant talk in here, so let's just wait and hope she survives", Suho said  and nodded to some nurses walking by. Kris just nodded and sat down. "How am I supposed to just sit here and wait? I cant! What if she dies? What if my pretty noona dies?" Tao cried and I stood up. He looked at me surprised. "Sarah wont die ok? She wont die so just shut up ok?" I said annoyied and sat down again. Tao sat down too and buried his face to his arms. D.O sat beside him and placed his hand to Tao's shoulder. WE all waited in silence. I was about to go crazy waiting but then a doctor walked to us. "Um..Are the one who came with Sarah Choi?" the doctor came to me. "Yeah, we are all with her", I said and nodded towards the other guys. The doctor looked confused but continued. "Yes, for the time being Sarah is stable, but we were close of losing her", the doctor said with serious tone. "She had lost alot of blood but fortunately the knife,at least we are assuming it was a knife, didn't hit any vital organs", the doctor explained while going through his papers. Thank god. I heard everyone sigh in relief. "But, we have called the police and am I right, You found her?" Doctor said looking at me. "Um..yes" I said hesitantly. "Im..Kim..Kim Jong In", I made up a name out of nowhere. I felt the others watching me. The doctor turned to them now. "uh.. And you are?" He asked. "Yes, were are umm.. Sarah's.. shcool mates", Kris made up. We changed glances. "Yes, very well Kim Jong In if you would follow me place and the rest of you.. Just wait here", The doctor said and singaled me to follow him. I explained to the police officers that I found her from the street like this and didn't see who did it the police believed me and they had to wait until Sarah woke up. "Umh.. Doctor are we allowed to go see Sarah?" I asked. "Well, only one of you, I cant possibly allow 12 guys to go and visit her now when she is still weak, but One of you is fine. Since she doesn't have any relatives here in Seoul it would be good that someone is in there when she wakes up so that she wont panic", the Doctor said and we bowed our goodbyes and I made my way to EXO. They rushed to me. "What did you say?" Sehun asked. "Can we see her?" Tao asked. "What did the police say?" D.O asked. I sighed deeply. Only one person is allowed to see her right now, since she is still weak, and the police bought my story", I said. "I want to see heeer", Tao pouted. "I think Kai should go", Lay said to Tao who puted even more. I nodded and tried to find a nurse to find out in which room she was. 

I stood infront of the room 234. I took a deep breath and went inside. She looked really pale and she was tucked into a respirator. She looked so weak and vulnerable. I walked closer and took a bench and sat down beside her. I took her arm. "I swear I will kill that person who did this to you", I whispered and her cheek. I sat there beside her and started to feel sleepy. I rested my head beside her arm still holding it and fell asleep.