Hallway

Two hearts

 

I couldn't move I just stared at the white haired guy. ”Welcome”, he said calmly. I didn't answer, I tried to catch my breath. ”Im Eunja and I think you already know Kim”, he continued and nodded to Kim's direction. Kim walked to my side. ”Oh yes we already know each other”, he said and wrapped a hand around my shoudler. I shook it off. I still couldn't speak. ”I see you're scared, but you know what we want so just hand over the amulet and we'll send you back..maybe” Eunja said and smirked even wider. ”I dont have it anymore”, I almost whispered. The smirk disappeared from his face. ”What?” his calm voice started to crack. ”Then where.. is it?”, He said coming towards me. As he came closer I took steps away form him until I was back against the wall. ”It..It's inside me”, I said and gulped. Eunja's eyes narrowed, like he didn't believe in me. He grabbed my throat. He was holding so tight I couldn't breathe. Then I saw it again. The bright light from the amulet shone from me and threw Eunja a couple of meters from me. When he was trying to get over from the shock I took my chance and ran for it. I didn't know where I was going I just ran out of the first door I saw and ended up in to a long empty hallway. On the other end of it I saw a door. I desided to go for it and started to run. From behind me I heard music. Like a fluite. Suddenly I fell to the floor. I tried to get up but I couldn't move and inch. I tried to move my hand but it was like I was glued to the floor. I could only move my eyes. I heard steps coming towards me. Tears started to fall from my eyes. Eunja got on one knee in front of me. He had that smirk again. ”This is very very interesting, I think Gicheol will be happy to see you”, He said amused. I saw Kim walk to me too. My vision blurred from all the tears that were falling. Finally I could move and I sat up. My forehead was bleeding since I had hit my head falling to the floor. I tried to stop the bleeding with my hand. I did not see properly since my eyes were full of tears and I started to feel dizzy seeing all the blood coming from my forehead. ”Kim, we will go meet Gicheol shortly before that, dont let your eyes off her”, I heard Eunja say, he was apparently leaving.

I couldn't get up, I would have fainted if I tried. I was always afraid of blood, seeing a little drop of it made me dizzy and I really had to fight against losing my consciousness. I kept my eyes on the floor. I sensed that Kim was still there staring at me. ”Where are your twelve shiny armored nights now huh?” Kim suddenly said to me. I lifted my eyes from the floor and looked at Kim. My vision was now really blurry, I could barely see Kim. ”I suppose they have no idea where we took you”, he continued and chuckled. ”Shut up”, I whispered. ”What was that?” Kim said and kneeled before me. ”I said SHUT UP, im not feeling so well”, I said louder this time still holding my forehead. Kim grabbed my hair. ”I wouldn't talk so recklessly if I was you”, he hissed. He was holding really tightly and it hurt so bad tears just came out, I couldn't hold them. ”You have no idea what else I can summon from the underworld”, Kai said and let go. He closed his eyes and started to mumble something. ”N..No”, I said and started to back up. The familiar light formed into the ground. It was not a wolf that came out this time. It was like.. A skeleton. A zombie-skeleton. It was like from those hideous video games you see. A scream escaped my lips. The zombie/skeleton started to drag towards me. I couldn't escape since I couldn't stand up. Kim just chuckled behind the zombie as I was terrified. I felt really dizzy. Though my vision was blurry I saw the skeleton zombie first freeze and then get distroyed by a..lightning? That was the last thing I saw before I lost consciousness.

I started to wake up. I saw someone staring at me. ”Sarah! Sarah are you awake?” I heard someone say from somewhere. I opened my eyes fully and saw Kai. I sat up quickly and regretted it right away. My head felt really heavy I had to grab it to keep it straight. ”Wow, wow easy there”, Kai said and grabbed my shouldiers. ”Can you stand up?” I didn't answer I was too busy staring at the fight going on in front of me. I saw Tao, Suho, Sehun, D.O, Kris and everyone distroying creatures that Kim had summoned. There at least 20 of them. ”Sarah can you stand up?” Kai repeated. ”N...No, I dont think I can”, I said still feeling really weak. He wrapped my arm around his shoulder and I felt a little twist in my stomach and we were at the other end of the hallway. ”Sarah, stay here for a bit, There's someone I need to say hi to”, Kai said glancing at Kim. I just nodded. I watched him teleport to Kim and throwing a punch which Kim avoided. I couldn't keep up with their fighting since they both could teleport and they were moving really fastly. ”You dont look so great”, Lay said coming to me smiling. ”Yeah”, I answered and smiled back. ”Dont worry I'll take care of that”, Lay said pointing my forehead. He kneeled beside me and placed a hand to where my wound was. It felt warm. It actually felt really good. ”All better”, he said after awhile. I tried my forehead and didn't feel the wound nor there wasn't any blood. ”Thanks”, I said and formed the happiest smile I could to my face. ”Does it hurt anywhere else?” Lay asked scanning me. ”No actually I feel alot better now thanks to you.” I felt like I could stand up again.With a little help from Lay I actually managed. ”He left,damn that coward”, Kai came to us frowning. The others started to gather around us too. I saw a pile of those ugly creatures behind then and couldn't help but to smile a little. ”Are you ok?” Kris asked me, sounding sincerely worried. ”Im okay now, thanks.”

”We need to be more alarmed from now on”, Kris said to everyone. ”Was anyone else but Kim here”, Suho asked now. ”Yeah, a guy named.. Eunja? I think”, I shivered saying his name. I remember what it felt like, not being able to move and shivered again. ”They said that they would take me to that Gicheol guy” I  said quietly. Kris's expression got more serious. ”We came just in time then, Gicheol must now by now about the piece of the heart that's inside you, they will propably head this way, we should leave immidietly”, Kris said and looked at Kai. Kai just nodded. He grabbed my hand and everyone else grabbed him. Kai's hand was warm and felt safe. My heart fluttered a little. I glanced at Kai and for my surprise he was watching me. I blushed. ”Are you ready?” he asked. I nodded and squeezed his hand a little bit more tighter.